Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great little palatte! You have everything you need to make a great smoky eye or a matte day/work look. Small enough to stash in a makeup bag and great to travel instead of carrying a bulky palatte!

Fav Colors - Honey Pot, Silk Teddy and Sexspresso!

I brought this eye shadow palette because I love too faced products. I don't normal wear natural eye shadows colours but I love this palette. There is a book inside the palette with day, classic and fashion which shows you step by step how to create that look with the natural eyes palette. The eye shadow goes on beautifully, lasts all night. I also wear the eye shadow colour push up on its own aswell. This eye shadow palette can be for day & night. The only negative is it is expensive, but it is very good and I feel its worth the money.

A pretty good palette over all, my go-to for a neutral look. I wouldn't call it "natural" or anything, it's certainly not a "no makeup-makeup" palette, but it's nice. The only shade I really feel is odd is the Chocolate Martini shade; I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do with a deep-ish brown with gold shimmer. Maybe good for a brown smokey eye?

All in all, a nice palette, especially since they updated it to the new metal packaging.

I really enjoy this palette. The cards were difficult to get out and got lost a long time ago, but the shadows are amazing. I love the colors, especially espresso, push up and erotica. All but the day look are very shimmery, so I am unsure I would describe it as natural. The shadow has excellent staying power and doesn't make a mess all over my nose and cheeks when I put it on. I would recommend it, I am glad I bought it, but there's so much out there exciting to buy in eyeshadow land I probably wouldn't repurchase it. Plus the palette I have has lasted a very long time and I'm not even close to running out.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Its a great palette. I would recommend it. There were some things thay were ehh but you can still work with it.
The shimmery shades were so buttery, creamy, pigmented, and smooth. I give that a two thumbs up. The matte shades or they have some slight shimmer in the eyeshadow but the shimmer disappears when i swatch it so im calling it a matte anyways I find that the matte ones not as pigmented as the shimmer ones. It was a little difficult to blend Those were the dark colors. But the white cream looking one I loved (the matte shade). But you can still work with them. You just have to build it up a lot more. The one shimmer I didnt like was the big one on the bottom left. It was chunky like really. Its almost straight up chunky glitter buts Iits fine as long as you put some glitter glue or fix + on it. I feel like its not long wearing but not short wearing either with a good primer i dont know why but i wore it the whole day one time and it still looked perfect but the next time i did it i needed some touch ups throught my day.
Thats my only complaint about the 3 shades. But I dont really care. As long as you can still work with it.

PROS-
The shadows are creamy.
Pigmentation is the name of the game and this plays ball.
All the colors are really pretty, there isn't one you can't use.
There's a little book that gives you tips.

CONS-
It is pricey.
They do fade even with a good primer.
I would love if it would be more durable, have a brush, and mirror.

This was my first high end eye shadow palette purchase and I couldn't be happier. I didn't want to spend $50 on a Naked palette but I wanted good quality and after much research I thought the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit was the best choice for my price point and skill level. The kit has 3 levels of "glam" and I find each one looks beautiful. The shimmery colors are a bit more pigmented than the matte so I tend to prefer them more. I also don't have the problem of fallout that a lot of other reviewers seem to have.

If I could change one thing about this palette however, I would add a brush just because it would make it a more competitive option versus other palettes but its not too big of a deal.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This review is for the new Natural Eyes palette in the tin packaging. I am completely in LOVE with this palette. The colors are absolutely perfect and beautiful for natural but beautiful eyes. The shadows blend together beautifully, the matte shadows are amazing, and the shimmer shadows are amazing.

There are some shadows that are basically identical to shadows in the Urban Decay Naked palette...

Silk Teddy = UD Sin
Nudie = UD Naked
Push-Up = UD Toasted
Honey Pot = UD Half Baked

I have to admit though, I tend to grab this palette over the Naked palette for a everyday look because it just seems more easy. The colors are more coordinated in Too Faced's palette.

This palette is incredible, you can create so many different looks from a heavy brown smokey eye to a no makeup makeup look. I use this mostly on weekdays for a natural eye look. I use heaven (a matte, off-white/cream) on my lid and brow bone, velvet (a cool toned beige with a hint of grey) in the crease and pushup (a shimmery bronze) in the outer V.

The pigmentation (with the exception of nude beach, which is chunky and glittery) is great and the texture is smooth and very easy to blend.

The palette also contains some darker browns that I only use as shadow liner (sexpressso, erotica and cocoa puff), as well as two lighter shimmer shades (honey pot, which is gold and silk teddy, white/light pink) that I use sparingly as inner corner highlights (only once in a while).

I have the older version of this palette, the new one that just came out has some new shades. When I'm finished with the current one, I will purchase the new version. I highly recommend this palette, I think it is a great go-to palette that would suit anyone.

This review is for the reformulated 2013/2014 version. In my experience, Too Faced can be very hit/miss when it comes to eyeshadow palettes. In general, I love the quality of most of the palettes I've owned, but there has been a few duds along the way. This one - is no dud!

I own A LOT of palettes, especially neutral ones, and it's hard for me to use them repeatedly, day after day, unless I really love it. Let me tell you, I really love this one.

The shades are perfect for an everyday neutral eye that can be worn to work, church or even a night out. The combination of matte, shimmer and glittery shadows works so well. There's not one single shadow in this palette that I don't like. They blend well, wear well and last all day.