Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

on 8/24/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, this product is $22 but if you have dry lips this is great. It feels so smooth while gliding on your lips and they stay hydrated all day. I also like that it gives a tint because then I don't have to add a lipstick, which dries me out. I plan to purchase the clear one and other shades because I love this so much. I also like the added SPF because lips needs protection too!

on 7/28/2015 12:47:00 PM

This made my lips actually flake....

on 7/12/2015 2:04:00 AM

I received this in a birthday sample from Sephora some years ago. it came with the original and with the Rose flavor. I just recently finished the Rose samples. find the texture to be emollient and moisturizing. the rose color also gives the prettiest pink sheer tint to my lips. the only thing I don't like is that on hot summer days it tends to melt. I also research online for the price of a full sized and it seems to be rather pricey. when I finish some more of my lip treatments in my collection I will repurchase

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Feels great on but doesn't last long at all. That's cool but too expensive.

on 6/11/2015 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just don't find rose scented products appealing on my lips, I had the same prob w smiths rosebud lip salve. So it does taste a little weird but it feels good on my lips very emollient & leaves a lovely trace of color. So I'm on the fence about this coz it smells so pretty but tastes like you took a bite right out of what I assume a rose might taste like (lol!! I would not know!). I'm liking that this has an SPF that doesn't taste bitter. Idk if it's my body chemistry or what but most lip balms w SPF taste so bitter to me they start out pleasant but within 30 seconds I cannot stand them & this lipbalm isn't all like that. I wish it was a better protecting SPF thou! I have the Fresh advanced lip treatment, I think this is the beginning of an expensive addiction lol

on 4/9/2015 8:11:00 PM

I really like the color, the feel, everything except for the taste that comes along with it. It does stay in place fairly well, though, and hydrates decently.

on 3/16/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Brought the Fresh Sugar Lip set mini which consists of 3 mini Fresh Lip Treatment (Rose, Honey & Cherry) and 3 mini Fresh Treatment Lip gloss. As I have natural dry lip, my friends has recommended this to me. The price was a bit on the high side (SGD55) compared to other lip tint but I love the texture and the smooth-ness my lip felt after applying. Only downside is that it is not lasting. I will have to re-apply many times throughout my working hours. Personally, I prefer Benefit's Posiebalm and Benebalm.
Hope this helps!

on 3/16/2015 8:47:00 PM

I have both the original in the mini version and the Extreme version. My experience with tinted lip balms is limited to mostly drugstore (aka Maybelline Baby Lips) and I can say that the extra bucks are worth it.

These sell for $26 in Canada and in the extreme version, the rose patterns are quite lovely. I like the weight of it as it feels luxurious just holding it, you know?

This is a very natural rosy-peach tint, so if you were hoping for a vibrant rose tint, this ain't it. The sheen that it gives off helps make my lips look a bit fuller.

It feels very hydrating going on and the strong rosy scent of the Extreme version can last a couple hours on me, which doesn't happen with the Baby Lips. The regular version of this has a citrus/jojoba oil scent that lasts an hour or two, and I love that about it.

The texture is quite different. Baby Lips are slick (even slightly gritty in the case of the Crystal line). The Fresh lip treatments are slightly tacky when you press your lips together, but not as much as some lip glosses tend to be.

The staying power with the Fresh lip treatments are pretty decent. They will wear off when you eat/drink but the moisture stays even after the colour has worn off.

I would recommend this or any of the other tinted lip treatments as an indulgence. It doesn't out-perform my beloved Baby Lips by a great deal but something nice to keep in you purse/makeup dresser.

on 2/26/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'll add my love for Fresh's Lip Treatments - with one very big caveat. Yes, they make your lips a lovely shade of pink (or brown, coral, etc., depending on which variety you're using). Yes, they moisturize well. Yes, they Have a nice screw-top lid so it doesn't pop off in your purse or pocket.

BUT... I see how many people rave about the product having SPF protection in it. Yes, it does, but a close look at the ingredients will tell you that it is not a broad based sunscreen! Too many people wear this, thinking they are protected from the sun when they are not protected from the Rays that cause cancer.

My other complaint is the product in the mini or sample sized tubes tend to break easily. I don't know if this happens in the full size ones as I've never bought a full size tube.

on 2/24/2015 12:55:00 PM

I finally caved and tried this. I really did not expect to like this.
Like many have said, it feels great and does not leave your lips chapped afterward like some lip balm-type products do. Seriously, lip balms out there that make your lips feel worse after you have used them..? What is up with that?! This just feels great and leaves the lips feeling great and very soft and I like the SPF in it, even for Winter.

The slight smell, dissipates pretty fast for me, so it is not even a factor. The color was very minimal on me, hardly even detectable to me (and my lips are not really pigmented at all), let alone others, which is fine.

This lasts a good 6 to 8 hours on me, with no funky feeling or gross gummi-ness like some lip balms can become on the lips during the day.

Just was a pleasure to wear, lasted a long time on the lips. The only thing almost prevented me from giving this the full 5-stars is the price. BUT, even with that, I feel this product is just.that.good.

Total surprise for me, and believe me, I really did not want to like this and even expected to not like this. Also, I have used other high-priced balms, one from Estee Lauder many years ago that was similar in price back then, and did not perform near as well as this. So yes I will re-purchase. But I will definitely baby this one to get the longest possible use out of it. Nothing has left my lips feeling so soft. I do not mind paying for a product that works and does not get funky and is a joy to wear and makes lips soft and they stay soft. Not thrilled with the price, but again, I am going to milk it for all it is worth..lol...;)

Popular Lip Treatments