November 23, 2014 | 2103 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this balm. I don't want lipstick, most of the time I want natural, sexy-looking lips,that's just what this delivers. I feel like the tube is classy, it's a sophisticated woman's chap-stick lol.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a smaller size of this in a kit. While the texture and scent of this were just as wonderful as the original, the color was way too bright and fuchsia for something called “Rose” which I think should be softer, “rosier” pink. I should note that lipsticks and glosses tend to turn bright pink on me, so my dislike of this product’s color probably has more to do with my natural lip color. The formula pampered and softened my lips, and I love that is had SPF, but the color was just was too bright on me. I won’t buy a full size of this lip balm/tint.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by kamiforr

I bought this product as a splurge as I have read a lot of positive reviews. I felt slightly guilty with a $22 price tag, but I don't regret it. I was expecting a balmy/stain look, but it applies almost as a gloss. The color is a very subtle pink that goes well with literally any look. I do agree with other reviews about a slightly grainy texture. I don't kind the lemon scent. I believe this product will last a long time and I can't wait to try another color (berry!).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by maryellenh

I love the shade of this balm, the scent and the packaging, but have a huge problem with the consistency and the ease of breaking when applying straight from the tube. I use my fingers now, but defeats the purpose and convenience (not to mention the hygiene) of a tube v. a pot. If I have to use my fingers, I would probably buy Rosebud Salve instead of Fresh. I really wanted to like this, but the consistency really is a bummer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I finally decided to see what the hype is about and splurged on Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose. I'm picky about lip balms and haven't really found any one that I'm 100% happy with, not even now, but after using this, I can see why some people love it. Unlike some, I detect no scent on mine, and usually I'm very sensitive to product odors. Sugar is indeed moisturizing but it doesn't last very long on the lips, just like all other balms don't. The case is quite heavy but a bit annoying in that it screws instead of just pulling on/off. I agree that the price is ridiculously high. I might repurchase one day, but I'm not entirely sure since there are so many drugstore balms equally as good, like Yes to Carrots Lip Butter, Burt's Bee's Ultra Conditioning, Lypsyl, and so on, although most of them do not have SPF. Sugar is worth a try if you can get it as a gift or you feel like spending $23, but if you're looking for a miracle product, keep going.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan. It's not very moisturising and I don't like the flavour, feel or glossy look on my lips.

It's a very average product and def overpriced. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by cdl22998

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's price is the only downfall. The color is great, build able coverage. I love the scent. So far I have had no problems with it breaking, or being too soft as others have described. This is one of the few tinted products with SPF I could find at Sephora. Very moisturizing. Will purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got Rose and I really love it! I am NC15 and this color is more suited for my skin tone. I also own Plum and Berry, which are nice but a little dark on me. These are really buttery and moisturizing. I have two gripes: 1) the steep price tag, and 2) they are too soft in the container. I ordered mine from Sephora so when they came out of the box, they were warm from being outside so I popped them in the freezer to harden back up. Well after being out of the freezer they are still somewhat soft and move around in the tube, which makes me think it will break. So just make sure to only roll up a tiny amount or it could break off.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by familydoc99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a huge fan of this product. Makes my lips sting slightly and the scent of lemon meringue is slightly off-putting to wear on the lips. Waxy feel and the tube itself is very soft (if you wind it up too much in the package it can get bends in the sides as you apply it. The color is quite pinkish and consequently doesn't look that good on my medium skin color with yellow-undertone. Would probably look great on someone with a pink undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by prttybrwneyez13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

A few months ago I purchased the Sephora Favorites "Give Me Some Lip" set that featured some of Sephora's top selling lip products and a 0.08 size of the Fresh Sugar Rosé Lip Tinted Lip Treatment was included. I actually didn't really start using it until recently and I have to say, I'm impressed. It's very moisturizing, and the shade provides a nice tint of color.