OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I usually wear artificial nails as it's hard for me to grow out my nails without them breaking all the time. The fake nails were getting to be a pain so I decided to make a conscious effort to start growing my natural nails long. After only one use of this product my nails felt noticeably stronger and looked healthier. I've been using this for a month and I have noticed a very significant amount of growth, and no breakage/chipping/peeling whatsoever. I can tell I'll be reaching my goal length a lot sooner than I anticipated.
This product also makes an excellent base coat. I've used other basecoats in the past and this definitely works the best. My polish lasts a good week without any chips. Without it I barely last two days.
I apply this strengthener every 2-3 days just to keep my nails strong and it's been working well for me.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to grow or strengthen their nails!

on 6/10/2015 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Well it's now day 7 of using OPI's nail strengthener and I can honestly say I am very impressed!! I was a little skeptical at first, as my nails have been in such bad condition due to having acrylics on for a few months..and tbh I thought they were beyond repair!! But with all the rave reviews I have been seeing, hearing and reading about I thought I'd give it a try. I followed the instructions exactly, applying two coats to clean nails and then one coat every other day for seven days then take off and start over. It's amazing what condition they are in now! My nails are probably at the strongest they have been in a long long time and I would definitely recommend this product to any one and will definitely repurchase!! :)

on 5/30/2015 5:07:00 PM

This is one product I cannot go without. Worth every penny you pay for it!

on 5/28/2015 6:02:00 PM

Cannot be without this. I swim several times a week and the pool was killing my nails: brittle, peeling, you name it. After about a month of usage, what a difference. My nails are strong and pliable and not peeling at all. I did follow the directions exactly- two coats on clean nails and than adding another coat every other day for 7 days, then everything off and start over. I also use OPI Avoplex cuticle oil everyday and Nivea cream. I use Nail Envy as a basecoat now and polish lasts for days. Highly recommend.

on 5/2/2015 11:29:00 PM

Long ago, I had amazing nails. A couple of years ago, they started peeling and splitting. Developed ridges. Looked completely horrible. I moisturized, buffed, oiled, took vitamins, trying to fix them. Polish only seemed to worsen the damage. Although expensive, OPI Nail Envy is completely worth every penny and then some! Instructions say to apply every other day, remove once a week. I've used it 2x per week and the growth is phenomenal! But more than anything, the nail texture is vastly improved - smooth, thicker. My natural nails look almost like French tips! Love, love, love this product! Picture posted with my hand holding the bottle. You can see very little is missing. Yes, this is indeed the first I purchased!

on 4/6/2015 8:29:00 PM

I wish I could empress upon everybody just how fantastic this stuff is! My story is the same as most of the reviews I've read, weak, thin, peeling, splitting, tearing, I had it all! Since I discovered NE, the only thing my nails do is grow. NONE of that other stuff!!! My nails are long, strong & healthy and the ONLY thing I do differently is use OPI NAIL ENVY!!! I will NEVER be without this stuff again. Do yourself a favor, ladies, get some. You'll be glad you did. Forget about the price. For what it does, I'd buy it at TWICE the price!!!!

on 3/21/2015 10:46:00 PM

This strengthener was perfect. It hardened my nails, keeping them from peeling, cracking and flaking. First, I used it on it's own and it had a very beautiful, semi glossy finish. Now that my nails have grown so long, I feel confident wearing nail polish. So, now I use this as a base coat with my regular polish on top. Seems a bit pricey but is well worth it. Already on my second bottle! Repurchase always!

My nails always grew fast but the only problem was keeping them long. They would always tear off from the sides or simply break. Also they were very thin and brittle.
I have been using this nail strengthner for almost a month now. I would take it off and re-apply every 5 days and apply nail polish over. Since I have been using this my nails have been amazing. I have had some incidents where in the past they would have broken but this time they didn't. For example when putting on jeans my thumbnail would bend sometimes causing it to break. (My nails are very long!)
The only downside is the price. Here in europe it's 20 euros, which is a lot. But the results are worth it and I wouldn't think twice repurchasing another bottle when it's finished.
I must say that I have also started using cuticle oil and hand cream more often. My nails are the healthiest they have ever been.

on 1/26/2015 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I should have bought this strengthener much sooner. I have always had short, thin nails (thank you genetics) and I have experimented with all kinds of polish strengtheners, ointments, and vitamins to improve my nail strength. My nails are brittle, practically translucent and peel if I constantly wear nail polish. I bought Nail Envy because I was curious and a little desperate. I was hesitant because of the high price of 17.99 at Ulta. But i found out after just a week of application that this polish is sooo sooo worth it. After 2 weeks of applications my nails wouldn't bend and they were finally growing. I cant see through the free edge of my nail anymore. I would definitely recommend this product.

I got this because the medication I was on was making my nails a soft, peeling, hot mess. As it turns out, nothing short of actually going off the meds will fix that. So. No fault of this product. However, I kept using it as a base coat. I've used it as a base coat for every manicure for over 6 months (probably more!) and have only used just over half the bottle. And it hasn't gotten all thick and goopy! But onto how it works. Obviously it works well - I'm still using it! I've found that I have to cut my nails down because they get too long and I can't type on the computer without them getting in the way. My nails are super strong, and they grow super long now. I love this stuff!

Top Rated OPI Products