December 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by missanonymous168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liquid eyeliner has been my HG for 2-3 years now. I have incredibly oily skin & eyelids- I need to waterproof my waterproof mascara so I don't end up with up with raccoon eyes at the end of the day!

This eyeliner is so great that many nights I fall asleep with my make-up on and still wake up with perfect cat eyes, as long as I didn't sleep on my face and rubbed it off. I can work out and the eyeliner stays.

That's another AWESOME thing about this liner!!!! It lasts forever on my oily skin but washes off easily with make-up wipes... I have no need for eye make-up remover. I work as a baker in a restaurant next to a hot grill all day long sweating balls, but when I go home my eyeliner is still perfectly intact.

This liner is VERY black & pigmented, although I did buy 1 tube once that was awful and dry and had little pigmentation- reading over the reviews by other users, looks like Maybelline might be just sloppy and have been selling bad tubes of liner? I use this to do my cat eyes errrr day.

I constantly get compliments on my cat eyes, friends ask me what eyeliner I use, and people tell me I'm "so good" at cat eye eyeliner. I attribute all that to this product here. Some liquid eyeliners I've used in the past are awful for drawing cat eyes because the tips were too flimsy to draw clean lines. This eyeliner's tip is firm enough to allow you to draw a cat eye (with practice, this ain't a miracle product) but flexible enough so that it gives just enough for you to be creative and draw whateva you want. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 More reviews by Nhaakins

Been using this product for years and I ALWAYS get compliments. I work long hours in the food industry and with other makeup, sweat, my irritated contacts.. It always holds up! The applicator is very easy to use if you can't master the cat eye or just winging your eyeliner in general! You definitely get your bang for your buck here!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by sugabaabe

This eyeliner SUCKS. I literally bought it yesterday from Target thinking it would be good but should have just bought the Kat Von D tattoo liner instead. I kept pumping it into the liquid but when I tried to put it on my eyes the product would take so long to go on. The formula sucks too cause the liner literally started shedding an hour after application. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree the pigmentation Is awful I took about 3-4 swipes to get a nice dark line but even after that it just don't look right the tip like previous users have said is to flimsy and I think even maybelline persice liner is way better than this, I like the stiletto mascara but this stuff Is total crap I returned it. it also smears and transfers easily. stay away from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by BeccaLynn1867

I've been using Stila smudge pots for years now and this is so much easier!! Goes on perfectly, is nice and dark, and lasts all day. Goes over powder eyeshadow no problem. A must have.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The brush tip is too soft and flimsy, plus the eyeliner liquid is too watery and needs 3 reapplications just to get a dark black line. Doesn't last for long either. Not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Alondra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it ! I love the control. And if I mess up and swipe with my fingers it won't get smeare ! It does come off easy tho

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good - but not as good as the LíOreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip.

I tried this because Paula Begouin rated this as a Best product. The actual eyeliner itself is good, although slightly watery, but the tip isnít nearly as precise as the LíOreal eyeliner. The applicator tip on this is fatter and shorter and I canít get the preciseness in the corner of my eye the way I can with the LíOreal product. For the price, I would go with the LíOreal over this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this liner on and off for about three years. It applies wonderfully, and is very black. You can build a thick bold line, or make a nice thin line with the wand. It has great staying power, except for the corners of my eyes. My eyes water on and off throughout the day, and this liner will disappear in the corners. I also notice that the sponge tip applicator dries out after a while, making application more difficult. Overall, not bad and would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by AmandaMARi

This eyeliner is too watery and has no pigmentation whatsoever. I was on the hunt for a new liquid liner and after wasting my money on this one, I still am. Don't bother wasting time or money on this one.