April 19, 2014 | 872 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Liner #712

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

A gem for a buck!! This & 666 are my staples. I own MAC spice, strip down, & subculture but 712 & 666 are almost nearly as good esp on a budget, practically identical twins really for all practical purposes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jennita

Hands-down my favorite liner ever. It stays put and it lasts forever. It also helps your lipstick last. It can be used alone with some balm over it or under lipstick. I have never used it just as a liner. It's a perfect natural-looking color. I have been using it since high school and was amazed to find it has such a cult following--deservedly so.

I've tried other liners but I always come back. I have stopped trying anything else. I paired this with MAC Varneesh on my wedding day and both lasted all day with only one reapplication.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipliner goes so well with "bare it all" lipstick which is also from wet n wild. It's definitely a warm nude color. Perfect for day. It's not as pigmented as brandy wine lipliner because its a soft nude shade but it looks nice even by itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by ajb1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

The best. I've used this since high school, since before it was called "Willow." Back then I alternated between this and the shimmery #666, but as I've aged I've come to appreciate this one much more. Over lip balm it gives your mouth--well, my mouth at least--a perfect done but natural look. I used to be a lipstick junkie but can't wear it anymore--I find it makes me look old, it's too artificial. I like gloss but it can feel so heavy and icky. This is great for when you want something matte and finished. And it's so cheap. Will I buy it again? Sure, if the one I have runs out which I can't see happening anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by twizzledizzle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great MLBB color. Easy to use - glides on and gives soft color to moisturized lips. Layer a bit of Rosebud Salve on top with a lip brush and you have the most natural looking polished lips. WnW packaging has also gotten better since I was a kid. Thanks, MUA for recommending this lipliner! For $.99, you can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the WnW ColorIcon lipliner in Willow (712). I am surprised at how much I like this product. It goes on smoothly and is a good 'warm' nude color that works with a lot of lipsticks and glosses. I thought it was tad orange for my skin tone when I first saw it, but I toned it down with a beige-pink gloss and it looked great! The staying power is pretty good too, esp. for something so inexpensive. I have had good luck with these lipliners so far, I just wish they would add a few more colors to the line (lighter colors especially).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely my go to lip liner. Amazing product especially for its cost? Very Natural and has a pretty decent texture to it. I like to wear it by itself or under a lipstick :) already have a backup in stock

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by greenmotogirl

I was searching for the #666 and my store didnt have it so I tried this one instead, it seemed like a closer match to my lips and it is a perfect match! I wore this all over my lips during a photosession underneath my Rimmel lipstick and it stayed the entire session. Beautiful color, dirt cheap, what more could you need

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by zero131nh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

OMG this color is gorgeous!!!
I was at Walgreens browsing some lip liner and chose this over a Jordana one with the same price and similar color. This is my first and only lip liner I have bought. I read somewhere that the color is dupe for the cult favorite Tenderheart lipstick by Clinique. I have never tried that one so I don't know how much accurate the color would be. I normally line my lips with this then put the now discontinued Revlon Beyond Natural liptint in Nude. Today I just line this on and fill it in after putting my lipbalm first, and the color is very good on my fair/light with yellow undertone skin. It looks like a matte lipstick, with pinkish light brown color and some hint of orange. Probably my skin pulls off the orange more than the pink. It looks even better under the sunlight. Because the color is just right, my lips look very natural yet even. A true YLBB.
The staying power probably isn't great, and it has a slight woody smell that does bother me. The smell is very unnoticeable though. And since it's matte, it may be drying. I will try out other lip liner color by WnW. I love WnW for making cheap but excellent products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by gudruncaffrey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best bucks I've ever spent!

This is the first time I've purchased a WnW product since I was 13 years old.

Thank you for the recommendation! I was pleasantly surprised at the length of this lip liner. I would buy it again - but it looks like it might last a while.

Have been wearing various shades of lip gloss - nudes, coppers.... never quite looked "right" - the liner defines my lips without looking like I have heavy lipstick on. LoOove!