Wet 'n' Wild Liner #712

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/24/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the perfect as a natural lip liner for me. My everyday HG under other lipstick or alone with gloss. It's a tad on the dry side but that works for me as well because it stays on all day. It's cheap..you can't lose if you think you might like this...

on 6/14/2014 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wet 'n' Wild Lipliner in #712 (AKA Willow) is the perfect neutral lipliner. I actually think it's a closer match to MAC's Spice Lipliner than #666. It's more neutral with less wine tones than #666. And you can't beat the price. This pencil retails for only $0.99. These pencils have really improved a lot too. I remember them being very hard in the past, but the pencil I just bought is very smooth and creamy.

Basically you can use this pencil in two ways. You can either fill the whole mouth in with it over some lip balm for the perfect nude lip, or you can use it just on the lipline for better definition or to avoid feathering. One trick to avoid having an obviously outlined mouth is not to use the pencil around the whole mouth. Simply use it where you need it. For example, I have a very defined lipline except around the bow of my my lip, so I just use it there. Then I fill in with lipstick. If my lipstick wears off before my liner, I'm not left with an obvious outline around my mouth. Although #712 is very natural looking, I still think a keen observer would be able to detect the outline if I weren't wearing lipstick. This is just something I'm paranoid about! Overall, terrific product. I'll keep buying.

on 6/8/2014 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

LOVE! Goes with basically everything! I line this a bit outside my lipline and pair it with Bare It All or Pink Suga, and my lips look so full! It is a great nude color and can't believe it's so cheap and so good! I have used #666 in the past, but that one was a bit too dark for me. #712 is perfect!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

A gem for a buck!! This & 666 are my staples. I own MAC spice, strip down, & subculture but 712 & 666 are almost nearly as good esp on a budget, practically identical twins really for all practical purposes.

on 11/5/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hands-down my favorite liner ever. It stays put and it lasts forever. It also helps your lipstick last. It can be used alone with some balm over it or under lipstick. I have never used it just as a liner. It's a perfect natural-looking color. I have been using it since high school and was amazed to find it has such a cult following--deservedly so.

I've tried other liners but I always come back. I have stopped trying anything else. I paired this with MAC Varneesh on my wedding day and both lasted all day with only one reapplication.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This lipliner goes so well with "bare it all" lipstick which is also from wet n wild. It's definitely a warm nude color. Perfect for day. It's not as pigmented as brandy wine lipliner because its a soft nude shade but it looks nice even by itself.

on 4/27/2013 6:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

The best. I've used this since high school, since before it was called "Willow." Back then I alternated between this and the shimmery #666, but as I've aged I've come to appreciate this one much more. Over lip balm it gives your mouth--well, my mouth at least--a perfect done but natural look. I used to be a lipstick junkie but can't wear it anymore--I find it makes me look old, it's too artificial. I like gloss but it can feel so heavy and icky. This is great for when you want something matte and finished. And it's so cheap. Will I buy it again? Sure, if the one I have runs out which I can't see happening anytime soon.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great MLBB color. Easy to use - glides on and gives soft color to moisturized lips. Layer a bit of Rosebud Salve on top with a lip brush and you have the most natural looking polished lips. WnW packaging has also gotten better since I was a kid. Thanks, MUA for recommending this lipliner! For $.99, you can't go wrong.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This review is for the WnW ColorIcon lipliner in Willow (712). I am surprised at how much I like this product. It goes on smoothly and is a good 'warm' nude color that works with a lot of lipsticks and glosses. I thought it was tad orange for my skin tone when I first saw it, but I toned it down with a beige-pink gloss and it looked great! The staying power is pretty good too, esp. for something so inexpensive. I have had good luck with these lipliners so far, I just wish they would add a few more colors to the line (lighter colors especially).

on 4/20/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Definitely my go to lip liner. Amazing product especially for its cost? Very Natural and has a pretty decent texture to it. I like to wear it by itself or under a lipstick :) already have a backup in stock

Popular Lip Liners