July 26, 2014 | 1915 users online

Blush - Coastal Scents - Contour & Blush Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The only color I don't use is the white but its a great item for makeup artists. The blushes are universal and you can mix the powders on the brushes. Very good quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by bribi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was using this before my naked flushed palette. The contouring shades were a bit harsh for my skin tone and the pans were a tad chalky. But I use this now for 1. The matte white highlighting pan, and 2. The dark brown contouring pan. While I do most of my blush and contour with the flushed palette, I use a TINY bit of the coastal scents brown for the very hollow of my cheek and it gives it more depth than the flushed palette alone provides. And also, that huge amount of matte white is awesome to have for highlighting eyes and whatever because matte white is hard enough to find anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Stephygoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a need for any makeup artist! The colors are very nice and it is easy to contour with. I love this! A must buy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by jojomua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm an aspiring MUA (and still a beginner at it, but damnit I'm getting there ! lol) And I like this . Its not to expensive to were its hurting my pockets and has enough colors to work on different skin tones. One cool thing that I've learn to use with this is using the lighter shades as highlighters. Though there not shimmery , I notice that it does brighten up the face using a fan brush and light strokes. But that's just me..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by MissMelinda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this palette! Contouring and highlighting has never been easier...these colors blend easily and will work on any skin tone. It comes with three highlighting shades, one contour and two blushes. I recommend this one to all :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ForeverTheSickestDes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This contour palette is amazing! I have very light skin so it's hard to get a good contour color that doesn't look to bad or orange on me. I found that it is very easy to blend. I use this everyday, love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I had been really, REALLY wanting this palette for a long time, I finally bit the bullet and purchased it on sale. However, the colors are just almost unusable. They are extremely pigmented (Which is a great thing!) but they're nearly impossible to blend. Even with the lightest touch, it's still a blotchy mess on me. =/
I'll probably keep it around just for using on other people, instead of hauling blushes around, but all in all, I'd never buy another one. Even for other people, I'd almost rather haul blushes around than try to work with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

A great, low priced addition to a first makeup kit

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by amandatumpach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think that for the price (a little under $20) this is a steal. It's 6 huge pans with 3 highlights, 1 bronzer/contour color and 2 blushes. What I think I love most about this product is everything is matte! It's hard to find anything matte lately so YAY for that. Also the blushes included are very wearable blushes. As for the contour color I can't say how I feel because mine broke(this wasn't CS or packaging fault) before I could try it out. From the bit that was still in the pan that I swatched the color was very pigmented. It seemed to be on the darker side but it's a contour what do you expect. I think overall this is an amazing product that I think I will forever repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I bought this product 4 months ago when I first started getting into contouring and highlighting. For beginners, its ok.

Im dark skinned, and the dark shade goes on looking muddy. Only with a lot of practise and a ton of patience can you pull this off. I definitely had a few days looking like i had dirt on my face because of how muddy this one looked. I tried doing it with a light hand and building off it, didnt work out too well.

The blush is hit or miss. I had to mix them because the light one is too light and the dark one is too dark. MOST of the time, even if you try and build off it was just too much.

the lighter shades are just too chalky.

Overall, it was good to start out with and get an idea of what I was doing. Ive replaced about every item in this pan, and will probably give it away.