August 27, 2014 | 1890 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Gunmetal21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to get this palette shipped to a friend in the US and have her ship it to me because UD still doesn't do shipping outside if US from their direct website, which is a shame.

I like the colours, but I do notice quite a bit of fallout when I use them. Or the glitter gets everywhere if I'm not REALLY careful. Flipside, I think, could be a bit more pigmented so it can compete with the other colours. Otherwise the colours are gorgeous.

Even if it wasn't D/C'd, I don't think I'd purchase it again because I can get UD's other brown shades in the Naked palettes and get the strong coloured ones separately without a hassle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I found that something UD eyeshadows didn't agree with me, and makes my eyes twitch/spasm. But I truly love the texture and finish of them so I decided to swap for this palette and get rid of all my other UD e/s.

Half Baked is my all-time favorite, with Twice Baked in the crease they made a lovely pair. I could add Baked or Flipside if I wanted to change things up. I still can't wear this often but glad to have one item from UD.

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was the first UD purchase I ever made (and possibly my last). I didn't like either the Sin primer or the liner. And I was far from impressed about the e/s. Yes, they are definitely pigmented and butter soft, but I found them OTT and almost too soft, which is a personal preference, of course. All the colors are super glittery and in a very noticeable way. Flipside is kind of completely useless for me and the only color that will get substantial use is Twice Baked. So, I don't hate this palette but neither is it something I reach for regularly. I actually like the WnW Vanity palette more because the colors are more varied and more wearable...Oh, well, a real MUAer must experiment, right?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by runwhiterabbit

this is my favorite palette! all the colors are so rich and sparkly, they make my eyes pop. i love doing a brown smokey eye, the eye liner compliments the shadows so well, and i love the gold glitter in bourbon. the only color i don't use very often is flipside, it's pretty but i just don't like it as much as the browns. the packaging is adorable, the little pot leaves made me giggle when i first opened it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

i like this palette. the colors are great with wonderful pay off.... EXCEPT flipside. its so beautiful in the pan but it does NOT have the pigmentation once applied. flipside doesn't last very long on and isnt nearly as pretty. i hate bourbon eyeliner!! it would be nice but i actually have fallout from the glitter in it. every once in a while i'll look in the mirror and voila, silver glitter on my face from eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is too expensive for me, but I was interested in getting it. I got it in a swap. Two colors are kind of crumbly, because of an accident, but they are still just as pigmented and beautiful. It's a little too bright and shimmery than what I'm used to, but I want to branch out. Beautiful, soft, very pigmented shadows. I probably won't ever need another one, seeing as it'll last me forever. Wonderful palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Mrsgold310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this palette! It was my first Urban Decay purchase ($18.00 on sale from Sephora). It never lets me down. The pigmentation is amazing, the shadow itself feels like silk. Anybody can make these colors work!! I like to use half baked on the entire lid, flipside in the middle and twice baked for the crease. I've owned mine for 10 months now and I'm nowhere near hitting pan!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by mschah18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Looove this palette, the colors are fun yet everyday appropriate. The shadows are so soft and go on like silk. The pigment is amazing as well. My one gripe is about flipside, just wish it was a little more pigmented. It takes a bit to get it the color you see in the palette to come through

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Trilliana

Yes, I would buy this again, but I won't have to. The shadows are so pigmented it will take a long time till I have used this up. And then UD probably has a new palette out :) Super-pigmented shadows that are easy to blend, what's not to love?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Cullenbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Contains: This palette contains four eyeshadows, an eyeliner, and Urban Decay's best selling eyeshadow primer. It also comes in a very sturdy, hard container with beautiful designs, and inside it has a mirror.
    I rate this 5/5.

Eyeshadows: The eyeshadows in this palette are, "Twice Baked", "Baked", "Half Baked", and "Flipside". Flipside, Baked, and Half Baked are very smooth, and pigmented. They were very soft, and easily blendable. They showed up true to colour, but the problem is I got some fall-out when I applied it, base and no base. Flipside is definitely not as pigmented, but the texture is the same, only Flipside is more scratchy and rough in a way. You definitely have to really load your brush with this colour.
    I rate this 4/5.

Eyeliner: The eyeliner isn't as pigmented as it should be. It is also very scratchy and rough. I didn't like it at all, and to get a fairly decent amount I had to go over the line quite a few times. Way more than necessary for a high-end eyeliner, though. This eyeliner is in Bourbon.
    I rate this 2/5.

Primer: I have one word for you. Amazing. It keeps my eyeshadow on for about 8 hours. It's my favourite eye primer. Love it. I have to buy a full size! This primer is in Sin.
    I rate this 5/5.

Overall, I rate this a 4/5 because of the un-pigmented eyeshadow in Flipside, and the scratchy eyeliner in Bourbon.
    I still love it, though. I also like working with the colours and creating a neutral look with the pigmented eyeshadows and the amazing primer potion.