July 28, 2014 | 1655 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by AllieeeCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for many years, probably five years now? Anyway I used to flat iron my hair every single day and this saved it from some fearsome heat damage. I love the sleek, shiny, soft, and frizz-less feeling it gives my chemically treated hair. Which had me curious recently. If it works so well when my flat iron my hair, would be as great when I blow dry it? The answer is a thousand times yes! I spray it on damp hair in sections before I blow dry, then again after to tame any frizz that I may have. The smell is pleasant but goes away shortly after. The bottle is cute and simple. I find that this lasts a long time, and it costs less than $5. This product is a great buy and my HG (Holy Grail) heat protection / styling spray.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had this bottle sitting in my bathroom cupboard for awhile before I took the plunge and decided to use it. Being that I shy away from alcohol-laden products, I was afraid that this might dry my hair out. I sprayed this on my wet hair (against the directions) and then again on my hair once it was dry, just before using my flat iron as the instructions tell you to do. After straightening my normal-dry hair, I could see the difference right away. My hair was suddenly almost reborn, shiny, super soft and with the "luminous" sheen they mention on the bottle. I have not experienced any additional dryness after using this which is a miracle for me anyway. I really love this product and will continue to use it; it protects the hair from hair frying temps of 450 degrees! Not sure whether this would actually do that, but it has passed the test so far. Good price too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Maebe85

This product is great. I have gone trough about 3 bottles now. I use it after I blow dry my hair before I flat iron or curl it. I have definitely seen less split ends since using this product. The smells is nice but not overpowering and usually fades away after about an hour

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by nilapeela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the smell and the way it sprays on my hair, but when I flat iron my hair it doesn't straighten as well as if I didn't have this product on my hair. I find through out the day my hair starts to curl at the ends.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Ok product. I have damged hair and still noticed end in the sink from snapping off. It makes hair smooth and I also noticed some shine but nothing special really. Good product to maintain cureently heallthy hair from being damaged.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I might have misused this product, but I hate it! I don't notice it making my hair any shinier, and my hair feels dry and fried, although it probably isn't. I use what I think is a reasonable amount. I don't soak it, but I try to make sure I'm not missing any spots. Maybe I use too much, but if the point is to protect your hair, you don't want to miss any spots. I'm not too fond of the smell either. The only incentive I have for using it is convenience when I've forgotten to apply my Got 2 Be Crazy Sleek flat iron lotion when my hair is damp. This product can be used on dry hair, but I don't really like using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Summersmiles

This is the first got2b product I have ever used. I noticed that the price was great (3.99) so I decided to try it. The balm sprayed evenly over my hair and I could feel it working. Normally after I iron my hair it feels a bit tough and slightly crispy. Now I use this and it leaves my hair so smooth and healthy, and it also holds the hair nice and flat for most of the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

So I usually use TreSemme Heat Protection spray wich I like but I was out and needed more...so after running errands I was at Walgreens getting a RX and went to get it and they were out!!

So I came across this Guardian Angel heat protection spray marked down to $3.99 so I said why not try it......and I'm glad I did!!!

I love the scent of this,its non chemical smelling and after spraying it dries fast. After using this and straightening my hair is soft,no frizz, just shiney and healthy. Also to when it was time for a trim my hairdreser commented on how my ends were looking really good and with minimal damage.

Also sometimes I spray this on my hair while its damp before I blow dry and it works great for me that way as well.

I would totally repurchase this again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by smolderingviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot begin to describe how much I love this stuff. I was really surprised by all the negative reviews. I think a lot of it has to do with the way people are using it. I actually like the way this stuff smells. It reminds me of one of my favorite perfumes (l'eau d'issey). It really only smells when you first spray it though, as soon a it dries on your hair it doesn't smell. It also doesn't need a lot. With other thermal sprays I section my hair off and spray that way but with this one I just mist a little over my hair and comb it through. It doesn't not take long to dry as long as you don't use too much. It leaves my hair silky and shiny. I haven't had any issues with heat damage to my hair since I've been using it and I heat style my hair almost every day. It is my personal favorite and I will continue to purchase it over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Faith18

I've been using this for a while and really like it, it smells really good to me and I feel like it does help protect my hair and make it a little smoother and glossy the only real problem I have found with it is that if you spray to much on it will give your hair a weird texture and it does not feel good so just be careful that you don't over use it. I would repurchase!