November 23, 2014 | 1017 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by pattida1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would buy IF I could find! Lancome has an event at Shoppers Nov. 1st to Nov. 16th if you spend ONLY $36 you get $137 FREE gift...which has a Juicy Tube....sooo I figure its well worth one rouge absolut !

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by pandasteaks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received 2 sample sizes of this stuff in a Clinique purchase. The packaging reminds me of the cheap, drugstore gooey lip glosses I used to use obsessively in high school.

This formula is VERY thick and gooey. It is very shiny on the lips. The colors I used (one was a true pink, the other a subdued red/coral) were highly pigmented, but the glossiness made the high color less intense. So there was a lot of color and gloss in one application.

I'm not a fan of gooey, thick lip glosses. I'm not much of a lip gloss person anyway, but this formula was really overkill for me. The color was nice, and if you're into the seriously shiny lip-thing then go ahead girl and get down with your bad self.

I will say that after about an hour and a half, this gloss would sink into my lips and leave them feeling very tacky and sticky. After full removal of the sticky gloss remnants, lots of flaking and dead skin would come off my lips. This is probably not the gloss for sensitive ladies or those with lower maintenance taste in lip color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

not my favorite. i have one of these in a pale pink shade (forget the name) and as i am fairly pale, it looks flattering. i like that the shimmer isn't "glittery" per se in the fashion on cheap glitter glosses from the 90's and early 2000's. also, this gloss doesn't bleed (it shouldn't, at $18).

but their its virtues end. pricey, unpleasant (subtle at least) smell, and - the kicker - feels drying!!! it's a gloss!! this shouldn't happen!!

this product had a lot of potential and i had wanted to try it since it first came out. not worth the hype at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lip gloss is just wonderful! It is very long lasting and extremely shiny, which is what I look for in a gloss. Some may not like the slightly sticky texture, but that's what it takes to have a long wearing gloss. They have multiple colors and finishes...I'm not a fan of the extra shimmery ones because they can tend to feel a bit gritty, but the slightly shimmery and creme ones feel amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really has not much color though not as sticky as most lip glosses , this is the only gloss i would wear if i need to!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While these are too sheer for me to justify purchasing on their own, I received one in part of a Sephora lip set and I do enjoy it for layering. I love how shiny these are. I don't think I've come across a more "wet" looking gloss in quite some time (and I have drawers of gloss). These are on the thick side, but that extends wear time. They feel very plush and cushiony.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Not impressed with these at all.... they all look basically the same on... like a clear gloss.... theres no difference in any of the shades... the scents are lovely though especially the watermelon.... but my lips felt so sticky with these on... .not a nice feeling, rubbing them off is a mission in itself, the stuff gets everywhere... way too thick and sticky in texture... would not repurchase !!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jadefly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Generally not a fan of lip glosses, I only tried Juicy Tubes because I got some free as a GWP. The sheer, almost neon pink of Berry Bold is adorable, but it is a perfect reminder of why I hate lip glosses: It is thick and sticky as hell! Not only do my lips stick together, I dread going outside with this product on in case wind blows and sticks my long hair onto my glossy mouth! I'll just stick with my moisturizing, SPF-containing tinted lip balms, thank you very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this gloss in many colours over the past two years and I have had no problems with them. I don't wear gloss everyday, but I usually pair it with the revlon balm stains to seal in the colour. All the colours do run on the sheer side, but they do still have a noticiable tint to them. These glosses last a long time, especially for a gloss, I get atleast 4 hours of wear with them. Even after eating or drinking the gloss is still on, but it does fade to a more natural texture. I do not find the scent overwhelming at all and I am usually sensitive to fragrances, it is more like a refreshing scent of fruits like watermelon and peach in a subtle blend. These are excellent glosses that come in a variety of colours and can be worn alone or with other lip colours to get a natural, but noticiable glossy look.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you want itchy lips, this product is for you.

I don't know what is in it that makes my lips itch, but obviously I'm allergic to something in this product.

Everytime Lancome offers a Gift With Purchase and this is one of the freebies included, I automatically don't want the Gift With Purchase, as it's a waste.