E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 8/27/2015 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing. The wax fills in the gap in my brows from a childhood scar better than anything i have tried. The powder is perfect and works as an eyeshadow too. This often lasts through entire workouts especially if set with a gel

on 8/27/2015 4:48:00 PM

This is a great product ESPECIALLY for the price!! $3?? you can't beat that and it lasts FOREVER. I honestly can not tell the much difference between the medium and dark kits. I have both and the difference is barely discernible. Medium might be a "smidge" cooler in tone.

The winner in this duo is the colored wax. I love that it's a dark color. Most products out there have a clear colored wax. With this colored wax, I don't even need to use the powder!!! I wish the powder color in this kit was darker. It's far too light for my brows. But aside from that, I love this product. Lasts all day on me without any smudging or fading.

Oh and the package is really nice and sleek as well.

Definitely would repurchase. I got back and forth between the NYX eyebrow kit and this ELF one. I love the wax in the ELF more but I prefer the powder colors/payoff in the NYX one.

on 8/24/2015 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like it! I apply it around 7am, and when I get back from school around 6pm the tint in my brows is still there (even in this 88 degree mildly humid weather). The only con is that it easily wipes away, so I have to be careful. It's my first eyebrow kit and while I do want to try out others to compare, I can see myself coming back to it.

on 8/17/2015 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lasted me for almost 2 years up until last month when I lost it lol. Great for a beginner.

on 8/16/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This product is amazing. I only use the gel side because the powder is too light for me and i just dont trust powders much but the gel stays put through out the day and especially during these California heat weather. The only bad thing about the product is that with the gel, if you try to put more than one layer, it'll take the bottom out.

on 8/16/2015 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a really nice, inexpensive eyebrow kit if you can find the right colour. The wax and the powder are both really good quality and create a defined but natural brow. I don't care for the brush that comes with it, but I just use a paintbrush from Michael's that works well. I love the elf studio packaging as well!

on 8/15/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE THIS!! I have it in dark and I prefer it over my Anastasia Dip Brow. I use the gel first and then the powder. I even went swimming and my brows haven't moved at all. holy grail!! the brush in the pack is useless though

on 8/6/2015 7:18:00 AM

I bought this product in blonde and find it terrible! It's basically invisible, hardly pigmented at all and basically the same as a clear setting gel, same goes for the powder. Later thought I would try the medium shade and found it a little better but it applies patchy, I have basically no natural eyebrows so thinking it would be better for someone with actual eyebrow hair so the product has something to cling to but for me this is no good at all.

on 7/29/2015 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is kit is theh bomb dot com. Not only is it available to the average consumer at the amazingly affordable price of $4 CAD ($3 USD in South Canada, idk about EU) but it actually works well, really well. Im not the biggest E.L.F fan but i do appreciate from time to time when one of their products is of good quality, especially for such a low price. The brush is meh for me but i still use it because its so gosh darn convenient. Great for on the go touchups and it really only fades/ smudges a bit when i use thick oily sunscreens during the scorching summer months. I've bought this in both Medium and Dark and both the wax and powder have complimented my current hair colour at the time well. If you're on the fence about it, Buy it anyways. Like, a bag of ruffle chips costs more. Plus on lazy days the powder is also great for a neutral eyeshadow colour :p

After hearing people rave about this product, I finally went out and got one. I got mine in the shade medium and it works really nice for me. The product has two parts to it, a powder and a pigmented wax. The wax isn't so opaque that it looks like you've used a sharpie, and it's not so faint that you can't tell it's there. My advice is to gradually build it up then set it with a clear brow gel. The powders that come with the set work really well as a nice matte eyeshadow but for the medium shade, it doesn't match the wax color. Overall, it's a great product and it's at a great price so there's not much to lose.

Popular Brows Products