October 20, 2014 | 2075 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by InDEEdie

This product is AWESOME!!! The wax is a great consistency really holds the the hairs in place and powder really gives it staying power! I just recently hit pan and had to go and buy it again. A must have in my make-up kit. The only thing I'd add to make this brow set even better would be a spool brush. Other than that, I'm very happy with this product. Also, the price can't be beat!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I believe there is only one or two shades to chose from. I purchased Medium. I've used this enough to hit pan on both sides and can give an honest review. At first I liked it. I really liked how the wax kept my brows in place all day even during 100 hot and humid weather. The brow powder was very pigmented and made it a breeze to fill in sparse areas. However, the brushes that came with the kit are completely useless. You need to purchase a brow brush and spolie separately. The wax shade is a nice cool dark brown. The brow powder however is a very warm toned medium brown with hints of ginger. I think ELF attempted to make the brow powder shade too universal by trying to making it for dark haired to strawberry blondes. Unfortunately, the shade doesn't work. I have light brown dyed hair and even this shade is too warm for me. It pulls very red in photos. With flash photos, the wax makes my brows appear glossy which isn't a good look! Lastly, it's hard to create a soft natural brow with this product. They always come out too severe like Sharpie brows. So, one lippie for the wax color and affordability.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Itrain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I brought this in light (I have very dark thick eyebrows so this was all I needed, the gel is great for keeping my brow hairs in place, the powder darkens it a bit as well. Definitely use a different brush for the powder, the brush it comes with is too fluffy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by LipsticksStain

This products exquisite 😍, you can just glide the product on and make all sorts of shapes, first time I brought this product I was a bit hesitant because I have a high expertise with my brow products and this is a good and cheap alternative :-) defiantly recommend for a low end brow product, HOLY GRAIL HOMIES

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by lotusxflowerxbomb

This stuff is great! I love how natural it makes my brows look as opposed to most pencils. I use the E.L.F angled brush to apply it(it comes with a little brush but I prefer the longer brushes for applying this stuff. I like the way it stays on all day, even when I sweat(I work at Quizno's so I sweat a lot standing next to the toaster all day lol) it stays where it's supposed to! I use the medium one and it's the perfect shade for my brow color which is very dark brown... it doesn't look like I color in my brows at all, unless you look really close. I will continue to buy this brow kit forever :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have golden brown hair & the light is too dark (the gel) but i like it for when im going for a more dramatic perfect eyebrow. The powder is a perfect color for my eyebrowd to fill them in. After hearing only rave reviews of this kit, when i saw it in target i had to get it. Lately everyone is obsessed with eyebrows and have been using my jordana pencil or a nyx shadow but i never used a gel. The first time i was dissapointed because i used the gel thru my whole eyebrow to fill them. They were too dark and didnt look natural and the powder on top was very powdery. So the next time i just outlined my eyebrows with the gel and filled the tail with the gel then filled in the rest of the eyebrows with the powder. I set it with the clear mascara from elf. It looked flawlesssss! They didnt look natural but they looked amazing! The powder is still so powdery and it gets verrry messy which is a con and when you blow it it gets all over the mirror and packaging. With a makeup wipe the powder will come off but where you have hair the gel will not so it has amazing staying power. With the elf clear gel my hairs never move and the color doesnt fade. I wish i got ash, my target didnt have that color but when i repurchase i will definitely be ordering off amazon and get the ash shade. My eyebrows look defined and 'on fleek' with this kit hahah! Not to mention its ONLY three dollars! And its not just a powder but also a gel and a handy mirror if youre on the go. It takes some time to get used to if you dont like it, keep trying different techniques and brushes, maybe just use the gel or only the powder. Also it comes with a little brush but its useless to me. The side for the gel isnt stiff enough and the side for the powder is way too big and fluffy. I suppose they can be used in a pinch but i feel like the brows would come out messy and thats not the point of filling eyebrows in the first place. I use an angled eyebrow brush i got from target that also came with a razor for your eyebrows for like five dollars, its firm and really good with this kit. I recommend and would buy again but in the color ash.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great kit for an awesome price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

This product works perfectly for me! You have everything you need right in the compact! I like the brush that comes with it because it uses just enough wax, where I feel I get too much with the studio small angle brush and I love that it has a mirror! Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is TERRIFIC!! I even like the brush it comes with! I got this at a 711..lol..crazy huh!! But I think this is the best brow powder I ve ever used. It fills them in..and does a great job at staying. Wow.. ELF--u out did your self with this one!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by avysaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had this eyebrow filler for a while now, and even though I don't have the greatest brush to apply it with, I think it's amazing. Really easy to use and really easy to build up depending on how much you apply. I'm not sure what shade I have, either the darkest or second to darkest and I would definitely re-purchase. Definitely recommend it for the price and quality.