October 26, 2014 | 870 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. After having two children I feel like my skin has gotten to the point of being the most "normal" it has ever been. I get oily in my t-zone. I don't break out anymore... Can I get an Amen?!? Here's my problem... I get those little clogged pore whiteheads... most around my chin. I exfoliate and still... they hate me. I started using this cream at night and BAM.. gone. Not all of them, but majority. This cream evens out my skintone as well. The first night it burned slightly from the retinol. Nothing that hasn't happened before. After one week I knew I was in love. I drove back to Aldi's and bought 4 more... you know.. in case a tornado randomly hits my bathroom sink and takes the open one away.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by clp0930

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's an okay moisturizer, I think it would work better for people who have oily/combination/normal skin.

Recently my skin has become somewhat dry so I started using this several weeks ago. I don't think I'll repurchase. If anything I feel like it's too harsh for my skin so it's exacerbating problems rather than fixing them. I think it could be good product for other people and the price is great, just think about your skin type prior to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. It got rid on the lines beneath my eyes but I'll definately stop using it all over me face though, I have very oily skin and this stuff only makes it even more shiny. I'll continue to use and buy it but just for the smaller areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by redsunset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this as a short term use night cream when I ran out of my usual, much more expensive brand and was awaiting a new delivery. I didn't expect much for the price (a massive 2 from Aldi!) but I was pretty impressed with some of the ingredients (retinol for one). I have to say this night cream is very effective. It has a lovely rich texture and despite the fact it contains some perfume, this doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. It provides excellent moisturisation without feeling greasy. For the price, this is an excellent choice if you are on a budget as it is one of the better creams I have used in this price range.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

After my Mum almost got tricked into paying $180 for an anti-wrinkle cream at a local show, I dragged her away from the sales assistant and told her to leave it with me.
Much research lead me to this cheap-as-chips Aldi brand cream and what a gem! I have only been using this for just under 3 weeks but I am noticing some subtle changes already. I was a little too heavy-handed the first few days and I noticed a few little pimples forming so I just concentrate around my areas of concern now (around my eyes, outer corners of lips, between my eyebrows.) My skin tone is evening out and the fine lines in those problem areas seem to be slightly less noticable. My Mum has no problems with any breakouts, so she just lathers up and has had a similar result (she's inlove.)
I'm curious if there has been a formula change in terms of fragrance since first being released as I don't notice any particularly strong smell, contrary to some previous reviews.
My only concern with the packaging is that I understand Retinol can lose it's effectiveness when exposed to light so perhaps an opaque pump dispenser would be more practical than the current glass jar.
I am very interested to see how this performs long-term! My Mum, myself and now my Nana aswell will definitely be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by HotPozzum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I stumbled across this in my local Aldi (seems to be in a red jar in Oz). For $AU4 is seems to be perfect! Rich & moisturising but not oily. Smells nice and soaks in quickly. No breakouts at all and I definitely feel my skin looks better already (I'm about the start 2nd jar of this). I use nightly so one jar has lasted about 2 months. Ingredients seem typical of similar other brands and I am reassured by it being made in Germany. I doubt it's the holy grail of night creams but I would definitely recommend it to others as an alternative to the ridiculously expensive stuff out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Ellejay888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have been using this for over a week, feels good, has helped my dry skin. Smells nice. Have yet to see if this has any effect on my wrinkles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this. It is a very light cream, definitely has fragrance, but doesn't irritate my fairly sensitive skin at all. I use it faithfully and use the day cream every morning. No dry patches to be found on this face and I've had more than one compliment on how young I look (turned 50 this year). Definitely worth a try, ladies. I buy it at Aldi for $4 a jar. Serious bargain!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

Well - most pleasantly surprised by this :) Yes its inexpensive; yes it is HIGHLY fragranced; yes, my skin loves it = nicely moisturized w/out being greasy/heavy, but not too light either. Does it work as well as say Avene Eluage? Based upon ingredients alone, it can't. (Research difference between retinaldehyde in Eluage vs retinol in Lacura= there is a great article on skinacea.com and no I am not affiliated). But it certainly is much better that not using any retinol product at all and when I compared w/ say Neutrogena''s products, this worked as well and is WAAAAYYY cheaper.

I will definitely keep this in my regular rotation and alternate between this and Avene = nice cost savings vs using my Avene every or every other night.

Also, I HATE the glass jar, but I can overlook that for the product and the price :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this as a moisturizer.

It is very hydrating yet not greasy and i find it sinks in quickly. I also enjoy the soft scent. I really don't feel like this has many anti aging benefits.

It has not improved any soft fine lines or brightened my face or anything. I just think this is a very nice moisturizer, but if your looking to fight signs of aging look elsewhere.