Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 3/6/2015 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my summer Bb cream. It is a bit too dark for me under normal circumstances. I like the texture a lot and it blends excellently. A little goes A LONG way though.

on 2/16/2015 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by the number of positive reviews. I used it once and never again because it was significantly darker than my skin color and therefore unusable. I do recall appreciating the dewy finish and fairly impactful coverage, but I was disappointed that the shade was darker than described by others. (In fact, after just Google Image searching the product, seemingly comparably fair-skinned women are able to use this product, so I am confused.)

I don't remember this product causing more than several clogged pores, but I don't think I would give this another try. Facial product testing is risky, and I don't feel this product warrants a second chance. I am storing it until I find someone who can use it.

on 2/1/2015 3:09:00 PM

This product has been consistently great for me and my combo skin.

It's hydrating and doesn't highlight any flakiness (provided my skin is adequately moisturized). It has relatively good coverage and provides a great dewy finish. I love the rich texture of the cream.

The finish might not be for everyone, but as the days goes on, a few blots in my t-zone and my skin looks healthy and glowy.

I haven't experienced any major breakouts/pimples with this product.

The packaging is a little clunky, but I remove the outer shell to reduce bulk.

I have gone through about 3 bottles and I have several backups ready. Will definitely repurchase

on 1/16/2015 1:37:00 PM

I remember when the Korean BB Cream started. I ordered my first & only one from Amazon. I wanted to love it. I really did. It did HELP my skin because it was a bit hydrating and it had that "blur" effect with my pores. Although it had a HORRIBLE gray tint once it oxidized on my skin, it looked like a face mask. They don't offer many colors at all. The one major plus was that it was super cheap. Stay away from this unless you're very pale and this doesn't make you look like a corpse.

on 12/9/2014 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

BG info: NC 25-30, Dry Skin;; Missha #23;;
This was a bit too light for me. I think it'd b perfect for NC 20-25 since I fall a little more to the 30 side. I don't think this is meant for dry skin. My skin is pretty dry and it ended up caking up on me. I think this would be perfect for people with normal/oily skin in the winter.

on 11/28/2014 10:32:00 PM

Stunning product!
Pros:
Amazing coverage for a bb cream, fades many acne scars and redness
Natural finish, like OMG you aren't wearing makeup type finish
Layers well with other products, never seems to look bad with any powder on top
Beautiful glow to the skin, but not overly so
Color worked for me and I'm n10 at mac
Relatively inexpensive

Cons:
Have to order online and try to figure out id it's the real deal or a fake

on 11/19/2014 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This broke me out.
No matter what cleanser I used, I'd have pimples within the next 3 days. Twas hard to recover from these.

The colour and finish was otherwise very lovely.

Back to my Estee Lauder Double wear foundation (the finish is nowhere as natural as this BB cream)

on 10/18/2014 8:30:00 AM

I've rebought this product once already and I really love it. Best bb cream I've tried. There is nothing else that matches up to it in my opinion. Creamy and on the thicker side but I find that helps in moisturizing. I think is product is good for the colder seasons when I want to even out my skin and I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup. I think its good for those lazy days.

on 10/8/2014 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this after being severely disappointed in a Cover Girl BB cream I bought at the drugstore because I have friends who use this brand and they all swear by it. They used the pink and orange ones but after reading the reviews on the VIP Gold I decided to go with this one. The coverage is FANTASTIC for a BB cream, it's on par with liquid foundation. The plus is it doesn't clog your pores and actually improves the quality of your skin. It looks weird when you first put it on, but once it oxidizes it blends with your natural tone and makes your skin glow. I also have quite a few acne scars from years of hormonally-induced blemishes and it does a pretty good of covering them even without concealer. My only complaint would be it feels a bit thick wearing it compared to other BB creams I've tried, but I'd rather have something thicker with better coverage than something that feels too thin and sparse, simply because my skin tone is a bit uneven. I would definitely recommend this! Korean BB creams are the way to go. They actually originated in Asia, so you know you're getting something that's the real deal. Skip the $40 BB creams at Sephora.

on 9/24/2014 4:44:00 AM

It's a great great great BB cream. I would repurchase it if it suites my skin tone. I'm in love with the texture and how this product goes well on my dry skin and give you a natural but enough coverage. but sadly its way too dark for me. It has to be suites any skin tones because it'll oxidize, but it still too dark after hours in my face. I'm NC15 in studio sculpt, porcelain in bobbi brown. Some NC15 ladies say that this product match their skin tone thats why i bought it. But i think studio sculpt has lighter shade than the other mac's product. And i'm #13 in missha bb cream and its perfect shade for me (but i hate the product) Overall i would recommend this BB cream if you have NC20ish and i wish they will make lighter shades.