April 23, 2014 | 900 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Refined [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Missxtinaaa

got this from someone that didn't like it!! For 30$. I wish it wasn't discontinued because I would definitely stock up on these. My skin is SO pale and this works perfectly as a blush or a contour for me! Absolutely love it and will probably end up using it every day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Brittanysimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing high light. I would defiantly be repurchasing if I can find it that is!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by yangtanw

got this at CCO... i wasn't a fan of MAC but I got it just for the sake of trying out the famous MSF. Since then, I fell in love with MSFs and Refined remains my no. 1 fave MSF from my stash. I love that it's not too glittery yet it adds glow to the overall look. Highlighting was never part of my everyday makeup routine until I got this product. There are so much colors in this product and it goes well with pretty much any blushers whether you want to go for pinks, corals, peach, or bronzed look. I'm NC25 so I can also use this alone as a subtle blush. This product will probably last me a lifetime so I don't see the need to repurchase. But if I lose or break it (Knock on the wood), will definitely get a new one back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is MY FAVORITE Mineralize Skinfinish from MAC yet! Love this stuff, the veining colors that are in my msf are peach, coral, light beige and a mid tone brown. This is a beautiful highlight after I put on whatever blush I use. I've been using this everyday since I got it two weeks ago! The amount of product you get in an MSF is a lot which will last anyone a while! I bought two more backups and swapped one! But when you can, get your hands on this! I got mine from my local CCO for $19.00! There is no glitter in this, just multicolored shimmer, goes on smooth and blends into any blush easily. The staying power of this is great! If I could ask for anything, it would be that MAC lower their prices on MSFs because they're getting outrageous! & they should definitely include a mirror at the bottom of the compact for on the go readiness :D

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by laurandf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product! I got it recently at a CCO while on vacation. I almost didn't even buy it. I had to go back and get it 2 days later after regretting not getting it the first time and thank god I did. This is the perfect blend of bronze and peach for me. I wouldn't even call this a highlighter for my fair skin. I use it sort of more like a blush. It just gives my skin the perfect sunkissed looking glow. I am switching to this for the rest of the summer. No more having to put on blush and bronzer. I just use this on my cheek bones and a lil on my cheeks and i'm good to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kwelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a ton of highlighters, but this is my favorite! It gives the prettiest light peachy gold glow and there is shimmer, but it is finely milled. I don't think anyone else has mentioned this but i love the way it smells too. I would also say it's a pretty good value, considering the fact that I've used mine frequently(3 to 4 times a week) for about a year and i can barely see a change in the dome shape. Love this so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by carmenci99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was quite skeptical about this product at first as it seemed out of my comfort area. I'm a cool-toned PPP (about NW5-NW10 in MAC terms) and I usually stick with pink/plum/rosey blushes. I got Perfect Topping first and really liked the texture and after reading the great reviews that Refined got on MUA, I took the plunge and got it (for a pretty good price as well). The texture is really nice and smooth, just like Perfect Topping, no chunky glitters that I can see and I'm really surprised that even its peachy-golden color suits me. I use this either as a highlighter very lightly or on its own as a blush, which I can't do with Perfect Topping unfortunately :(.
    I happen to think that it's way too pricey @ retail value for the amount you get, but if I took the price out of the equation I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this as a blush since I have pretty fair skin. This is my first MSF and I love it! It glides on very smoothly and blends easy for a gorgeous peachy golden glow. It was $19 at my local CCO, and I will definitely be checking out more MSFs!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by peach2u

This gives a healthy peachy glow on my NC20 skin. I use this over my pink blush when I want to warm up my complexion. Very lovely.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

yay good price great product! got it frm a CCO