April 18, 2014 | 1827 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

Great multi-purpose product and convenient to travel with.

I use this for dry lips, cuticles, under the eyes, etc, basically dry skin anywhere! I like the cocoa butter scent too. It's cheap and it works, I keep one in my purse, at work and some floating around at home.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by julie_madame

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

All the positive reviews are true! I feel like I should just throw away all my other lip balms (except for maybe my Lypsyl), because this really is the most emollient. Thanks to MUA reviewers for helping me find my HG lip balm! No more cracked, chapped, pealing lips for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stick is absolutely fantastic.
I notice a lot of reviews rave about the product's primary use as a lip balm- which is true, since it does a great job moisturizing my chapped lips without being overly sticky or waxy. But the product is also fairly multi-purpose.

Some other things I've used my stick for:
-Softening cuticles
-Moisturizing dry patches around the facial area (particularly in the harsh winter we're currently experiencing up here)
-Removing dried-up make-up around the eye area (great at erasing mascara residue)

The packaging is super portable. Well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by abbymorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm. It smells nice but still subtle, it glides on amazingly, and it's extremely moisturizing. I originally bought this because of the Chance the Rapper song "Cocoa Butter Kisses" and I've never looked back. All of the ingredients are fabulous. All time favorite lip balm for sure

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by DecembersWoe9895

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Two words come to mind when I think of this product: HOLY GRAIL! This is by far the best lip balm I have ever tried, far better than my Baby Lips, EOS, Chapstick, Avon, and Burt's Bees combined!

Consistency: The texture of my Cocoa Butter Stick is so smooth and creamy it slides on my lips like a dream! There is no uneven distribution or random chunks left after application. The balm itself is soft but is not malleable enough to break off or dent if handeled too roughly which I love! It also smells like cocoa buter (big surprise there) which is a nice tropical scent.

Packaging: The packaging is nice and simple to use. The tube is the size of a large gluestick that contains .14 g/.5 oz worth of product. I actually enjoy the peculiar size beacuse it makes the product unique.

Effectiveness: This has been the only lip balm that has made my lips stay soft and crack free every single time I use it. In other words this is highly moisturizing. It also lasts for a considerable amount of time which is also a huge plus for me.

Though I use this as a lip balm, this is also packaged to be used as skincare to relieve dry skin which I have reviewed separately. I love this product and will repurchase forever!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this thing looks like a glue stick which will make for some amusing moments. it smells really nice, as many coco butter products do. it lasted me forever but i finally finished it. honestly it wasn't anything super special but it was a nice lipbalm that lasted a long time. it didnt make my lips super soft or amazing. it was just average. i wont be repurchasing this since i have become a lip balm junkie and have dozens to go through.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by peekachoo

Smells lovely and is moisturising but i found myself reaching for my carmex stick as my lips were still feeling chapped.
I would use this when my lips just needed a bit of moisture but if they were sore or for winter i would still opt for carmex as the salycylic acid tackles peeling too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by midori33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm ever! This is yet another beloved product that I've been so grateful to have discovered. I bought on a whim at an outlet store in a three pack. My husband and I use this for chapped lips only. It has a light sent and is not glossy at all which I like for balm. Lips just look and feel hydrated and healthy. I'll never use anything else to treat dry lips besides this; every other balm before this went in the trash. So many good reviews; everyone has to try this!! It WORKS. One of my few HG products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I had not even heard of this before stumbling on it here lol. I went out got a stick to try and wow...I am in LOVE. I grabbed 2 more right away for my purse and bedside. This stuff is my HG lipbalm now. The price is so ridiculous for the amount of balm! I paid $1.99 for one of mine and the other two I found for $2.99.
Its a HUGE chubby stick and should last for a good while. I started using it on my cheeks with my face moisturizer because I had some issues with very dry and irritated patches a week ago and it healed them super fast. No breakouts either. I LOVE this stuff. I seriously won't be bothering with any other balms, even EOS, I tried it and its good, but this stuff blows it out of the water.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by lins69

Love palmers coco butter products, its very good for you and smells awesome. I was excited when i bought this but for some reason this chapstick is goes on too thin and greasy, and always leaves an uncomfortable burning the the edges of my lips. So disappointed.