November 27, 2014 | 1283 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by emiliamarilyn

This is perfect with shimmer eyeshadow! This held up for 8+ hours on my eyes and enhanced the color. Works amazingly with sin eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

This ends up looking just like the eye shadow sin from urban decay except just a tad duller on my eyes. Not a bad color just not my favorite. It is a dusty rosy pink which is why I wouldn't repurchase. I like the original urban decay primer potion better since it is neutral. Both have the same amount of staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

MY NEWEST AND BEST HG PRODUCT!

I got this free in a goody bag at London Fashion week and was devastated to see it was the 'Sin' primer potion as I'd hoped for the original.

I am so so so so so happy now that I got the shimmery/gold colour!

This primer is absolutely crazy good! I apply a tiny weeny bit to the back of my hand (you literally need the smallest amount you can squeeze out) and then apply to my lid using my ring finger.

I struggle to get this off the back of my hand after application, that should give you an idea of the amazing staying power of this primer!

My eyeshadow has never looked to pigmented and stayed on for so long!

So worth the money when you realise how much product you actually need to use and because this is shimmery and coloured you could use this on it's own for a quick, long lasting, glamouros eye make up look!

completely and utterly in love!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sample from somewhere but this thing lasted at least a couple weeks. Performed as well as the regular Primer Potion, which is good, but I just didn't like the color. If I add color to my lids, I'd rather it be eyesahdow over a good, neutral primer base. Even if i did want the color, Milani and Jordana make close to the same color in pencil form at a much cheaper price.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by tmill

I got a sample of this from a friend, along with several other "flavors" of UD eye primer. This wasn't my favorite. The lasting power was reasonable, but the primer was sparkly, which made my matte eyeshadow also sparkly. I don't mind a touch of shimmer in one of the mix of shadows I put on in a given day, but not all of them. I'm just too old for that kind of look, and definitely not a good look for work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I've tried all UDs eyeshadow primers and feel they are each great in their own little ways. The original and anti-aging ones are the best as far as making my shadow stay put for many, many hours. This one is a shimmery, champagne color which is great on its own but can look a bit cakey if applying a full-on eyeshadow look on top of this. (Same goes for Eden!) This is great for maybe a crease color over it, but I wouldn't go full on smoky eye with this primer, as it will probably look quite heavy. Yes, it does make shadows pop and last a very long time. I just figure you get more use of your money if purchasing the original, which does the same thing. Side note: I usually use the back of my hand as a "palette" when applying any sort of cream makeup. I work as a nurse and wash my hands many, many times throughout my shift and this STILL was on my hand by the end of my shift. That just shows you the staying power of this primer! I would probably repurchase this, but right now am hooked on Eden and Original!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by ambsoph1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this primer. It's like a frosty champagne color. Really makes my eyeshadow pop and last forever. A tube of this will last a while for me even using it everyday. I liked this better than the original version. Yes will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE UD's Original primer - it's SO effective, but I find that Sin doesn't hold up as well for me...

That said, it's SO gorgeous - a really beautiful shiny rose gold that blends out to be really subtle and makes a stunning base for a shimmery shadow - it's even beautiful on its own with a little liner. I did find that my shadow faded and creased after a while, but this is one of those rare times when I don't even mind!

Do I think it's the most effective primer? Definitely not - UD's Original blows it out of the water for me, but it's so gorgeous that I can't help but love it, and despite it all, I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Jlb91

Made my shadow crease :/

I use the original primer potion and it works amazing [lasts longer than too faced eye primer]. Since it works so well, I decided to try the primer potion in sin. I thought it would work as well but my eye shadow creased by late afternoon. My eye shadow lasts all day with in the original primer but not in sin

My eyelids get pretty oily so this might work on some people, just not me. The original def works a lot better for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by rachel1031

Well, I didn't want to like this, because I do not appreciate spending $20 on a primer, but I got a sample from Sephora and have to admit, it is superior to any other primer I have used.

Pros: Lasts until I use coconut oil to take it off. Will last through a shower (though my mascara won't).

Pros: Shimmery, which I didn't think I would like (I am 47) but I do.

Cons: Doesn't completely hide creases (I am 47).

All in all though, it is a nice product. I have used it both with Naked 3 palette and with less expensive eye shadows, and I like the result.