September 19, 2014 | 1815 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ginaree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite mascara out of the Lashblast line...it gives great volume and makes your lashes look full without clumping them. Goes on smoothly too. Cute packaging! Love the pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by lilacneko

This is a pretty decent mascara: it gives me okay volume, it separates lashes well and it lasts for a pretty long time. Lashes are thick and look nice to me! It feels a bit sticky/clumpy to me sometimes, but otherwise, I liked it. I didn't realize this version was supposed to have glitter when I got it, and I don't really notice it at all. I'm not sure why you would get this over the other Lash Blast products as the shimmer is barely noticeable... I got this in black!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kpharm2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara! It doesn't give the "false eyelash" appearance, but instead gives a more natural look. The bristles on the brush are very short, so I was afraid they wouldn't do a good job separating the lashes and that they would clump together. But it actually separates them quite nicely, probably better than any other mascara I have tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I love Lash Blast and Lash Blast Fusion, so I bought this (and had a coupon to get a free shadow out of it too). I don't notice a shimmer, really at all, but since I like the LB series (mostly) I decided to keep it. I got a good price and it doesn't clump and is nice for daytime wear. Simple, effective, however, I jump mascaras a lot so to buy again it has to wow me. I think I prefer the Fusion the most though, and I just picked up Million Lashes Diamonds by L'Oreal. We'll see how that holds up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Considering the name, Iím not sure if this was the manufacturerís intention, but these are my go-to daytime mascaras. The metallic finish is subtle, not flying all over the place; it opens and brings light into your eyes so they look fresh and bright and alert. I tend to grab Black Platinum (deep gunmetal) when Iím doing a smokier eye, and Black Cabernet (plummy reddish-brown) when I want an easier, softer no-makeup look. The wand scores big, too--Iím a nightmare with oversized brush heads, and somehow CG has found the perfect length, circumference and bristle density to keep me from making a spaz of myself. Help yourself to my love.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by makeupgirl63

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked this product because it didnt wear off, it made my lashes darker & it added a little bit of shimmer to them. I loved the brush & the formula because the brush wasnt to big or too small & the formula didnt dry out quickly like the other mascaras ive bought in the past. & i also loved the brush because it never clumped my lashes.!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by YOLOXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product only does what every other lash blast product does. it does not make your lashes "shimmer or shine" all of the lash blast products do the same thing which is just simply add color, the label does not do what it says and it drys out really quick. I do not recommend buying

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this makes my eyes pop. It can look a little grayish and grainy if used alone, but I usually use my regular Lash Blast Fusion, and then swipe a coat of this over to make my green/gold eyes look absolutely dreamy. It holds a great curl, gives great volume, and doesn't flake or smudge.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

It's exactly like the original lash blast. It's supposed to have a bit of shimmer. I don't see any. I can't even detect a hint of shimmer. I like it enough to use it. But won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

this is my go to mascara!! I'VE BEEN USING IT FOR A YEAR OR SO NOW. My other favorite is the falsies...I always go back to this though!