April 17, 2014 | 1672 users online

Blush - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Creamy Blush (All)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is really good. Stays on really well and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by x33janelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a miracle.

I remember standing in Boots and seeing the TINY little pot of product that looked so much smaller than it did on the computer screen and thinking "6.99 pounds for THIS tiny little thing?" However, because it had been so highly raved about and I love me some cream blush, I picked up the shade Soft Pink because it was the only one available.

This is glorious. The package is so tiny because you really only need very little. The texture of this is not as emollient as the NYX Cream Blushes, but is much creamier and oilier than the Revlon Photoready Cream Blushes. It's the perfect middle ground. While most cream blushes require a fair amount of blending on the skin (especially the NYX) due to their high pigmentation, this one just melts beautifully into my skin. It creates a really subtle, blended-out look!

I reach for this more than ANY OTHER blush, whether powder or cream. It's a little miracle, and I will definitely repurchase when I am in the UK again. I need more colours!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by monochromex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Soft Copper. The color is a really lovely bronze and gives a sunkissed color to the skin. I use it on my cheeks when I wear red lipstick or I sometimes apply it on top of a pink blush to get a peachy color. <3
The lid has broken on me but I don't mind that as long as it's doing a great job.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by aldrinmoore

I first wore this on my daughters birthday 2 years ago and have been wearing it ever since.My mum on the day was like I love your blusher what is it and where can I buy it from.She said it looked so nice and dewy which is what I want.I told her but let her have mine and I bought a new one that was the soft murino, I usually wear soft coper as I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and this colour looks nice on me.You do have to have a dewy foundation with this as my skin is combi dry cheeks so this makes me look nice and fresh, I use pixiwoo stippling brush or fingers and it looks fine, blends really well.Well it works for me and iv'e had a few comments on it so Im happy enough with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in Soft Pink. The colour is nice enough. The texture is a bit lipglossy for me. I don't think the staying power is there for me. If I was in Australia, I would buy the Bloom cream blush. The texture is a little dryer, which I think adds to the staying power. (The colours are nicer, too!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by susiej

Funny when I first bought and tried this blush I could not get on with it at all. I am not good with cream blushes. I want to love them- the lovely fresh, dewy, glowing effect they can produce is right up my street but the skin on my cheeks is quite dehydrated and even with primer and moisturiser it just seems to want to soak up the product; which results in dodgy patchy blush.

Anyway I thought I'd give this a go because it gets featured in magazines all the time and I don't want to miss out on something that might be brilliant! I bought Soft Pink #14. In the pot it isn't a very soft pink at all- it's bright and warm. The formula is gel like rather than cream in my opinion. You need very little to get an intense effect- I find that two or three very light dabs per cheek is enough for me. Application is, I think, where I went wrong the first time. I used my fingers and found it really difficult to get an even, natural blend that didn't look like a heat rash. However, I have given it another go using my trusty Une blusher brush (it is quite stiff, flat topped) and I achieved a much more diffuse and agreeable flush.
For my own skin tone I think a slightly redder shade would be a bit more natural and flattering on me but that isn't a fault of the product itself.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

No, don't buy this. Just don't. It is not easy to work with, smells like those make up crayons for kids, and most importantly, I've never seen anyone look good in this.

I binned mine, wouldn't give this away, that would be rude.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by annkelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is worth its weight in gold. Such a beautiful texture! It's almost like a gel. It adds color and sheen, but no sparkle. It gives you that dewy, expensive looking skin, for a drug-store price! This product really blends into the skin and has a moist finish. I apply it with a dense, medium-size powder brush, which give me a thin coat, then I blend out the edges with my fingers and my foundation brush. I have oily skin and this seems to stay put. It may not stay in place during the really warm, humid weather, but it's been a perfect way to add freshness to my skin during the winter months. I have super-pale skin and the Soft Pink and Cardinal (which is a coral) are great. Tried the Murano but it's too dark.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by lilangelhana

Lovely product to wear over foundation, but not if you wear powder. Impossible to blend evenly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by evalien

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good blush! I've been using Shiseido, Clarins and Mac blushes for the past years but saw the good reviews for this Max Factor one. This blush I got in soft pink, which is not as soft as it sounds. It's a bright pinky peach. Because it's not a heavy or unnatural colour it's very easy to apply. The texture also makes it glide on. Which is better than a rather sticky creme blush of MAC I used before, in a similar colour. The packaging is cheap but I like that it is so small. It takes ages to finish blush so I much prefer to buy a smaller amount. Looking forward to check this stuff out in a few other colours although this one is pretty perfect.