August 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by nicoledupe

I honestly have no idea why people are posting negative reviews about this mascara! I have been using it for 5 years straight and even if I am trying out something new I ALWAYS have one of these on deck! I literally get compliments about my eyelashes daily and people are constantly asking me where I gets lash extensions from - but they are always amazed when I tell them mine are completely real and my secret is this product! I seriously recommend trying it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by sollieday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

No, no. Gloppy, flaky mess. The color is fine (I have "black"), but that hardly matters since the formula is such a failure.

edit: Makes me laugh that the reviewer before me started the same way.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by beccaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

No, no, no....so dissappointed. L'oreal usually makes great mascaras, but this isn't one of them. Dry, clumpy formula that flaked so much, not only around my eyes, but INTO my eyes, which was intensely irritating and uncomfortable! I have never had that happen with any mascara before!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

OMG I LOOVE THIS STUFF! It is seriously the best mascara I have EVER tried! I tried to even experiment with other mascaras from Maybelline because everyone raves about their mascaras, but I feel like nothing I've tried compares to this, not even other Loreal mascaras that I've tried. I love the consistency it's not too wet and not too dry, and when I apply it to my lashes it applies so smoothly and easily. I like the wiggling and brushing up method to get really voluminous and long lashes. I personally have very short sparce eyelashes but this mascara changes that! I love it!!! I don't here many ppl talking about it but it should really get more attention because it truly is a great product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I really like this! Gives good, thick, pretty lashes - really lengthening too. My lashes dry nice and soft. I love the packaging, very chic. I will update after a day of wear - does it flake, smudge, smear?(:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This is one of my favorite mascaras ever. I like big, dramatic lashes, and this totally delivers that. This gives awesome length and volume, and it also really separates and fans out the lashes. I love that I can get a really dramatic effect with just two coats and I don't have to pile on layer after layer. Several times while wearing this I was asked if I had false lashes on, which to me is the ultimate compliment in regards to a mascara! And if the way this made my lashes look wasn't enough, this also never flakes or smudges. It can get clumpy if you're not careful with your application, but I've only had that happen a few times. I love the brush -- it has natural bristles, not plastic/rubber ones, and the brush is the perfect size in my opinion...a little on the bigger side, but it's not massive. Also, the formula is perfect as well -- it's not too wet and not too dry. Highly highly recommend this to anyone who likes crazy dramatic lashes everyday!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I was looking for a big great fake lashes looking mascara, while I think this has the potential for some big awesome lashes, I think the formula needs to be tweaked. It flakes a lot, and I am not sure of because of the amount I brushed on, I layered it a lot, so I think it just got too dry and heavy and just crumbled off as the night went on. I still really love L'oreal mascaras, specifically the Voluminous in the curved brush. Not sure why I just didn't buy that, but I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara. the brush is perfect and so is the formula; It thickens my lashes and gives them lots of volume. This is my favorite mascara now. Used to be Sephora Lash Plumper but I found this works better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by samie202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not the best mascara. One coat makes makes it look like your natural lashes just a bit intensified. A second coat makes them darker and more full. What I dont like is that it doesn't lengthen your lashes. And it's about average price about $8. I would buy again, but I would use another mascara to lengthen.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Giggles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well after all my researching on a new mascara to buy (since my maybelline the rocket ran out) I chose one and it's loreal voluminous extra volume collagen. I was so happy when I got it because I haven't been using mascara for a while so when I got home I opened the package and tried it out but to my surprise I accidentally got it in black brown:( I was so mad at myself for not looking at the color before buying it so with now low spirits I still tried it on and to my surprise when I put the mascara on my lashes it looked black :) it wasn't super black but it was black enough to satisfy me. But that's not the best part of this mascara :) this mascara gave me crazy length and lots of volume. This mascara I could honestly say is better than the voluminous one because this one doesn't clump gives me length and volume like that honestly shocked me, I kept looking at my lashes and still couldn't believe how long and full they looked. Overall I love this mascara after one day and I would repurchase it but this time in black ;) and I also love the tube it's mostly all black except for the golden loreal but I still love it it looks so sleek and sexy xD like it doesn't even look like a loreal mascara