Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

on 7/19/2015 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

My hubby loves this scent and the Pink fresh and clean scent. They both are light and not overbearing.

on 7/3/2015 2:37:00 PM

Love this fragrance, a very warm and sweet smelling spray. It is not too strong. The smell is sort of unique.

I purchased it a couple of years ago (new packaging) and am still using it as I have plenty of others! Definitely worth the try, or the sniff if you ever see it at Pink or VS :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Another great scent from VS! I had the body spray, & lotion combo after loving how it smelled on my sister in law! I couldn't resist.

This is a delicious fragrance, smells just like vanilla, and peonies. Doesn't last very long, but I find that the lotion & spray combo lasts a little longer. I like to rub this on my legs after shaving, it sinks into my skin and feels so soft. I have turned my boss onto this as well, she loves this smell!

Even though this is a very young smell, I think it smells great on everyone. I know I will be wearing it for years to come.

Way too sweet and young for me.

This is my HG body mist. Packaging (I have the newer version) is gorgeous and the scent is perfect for Fall and Winter. Nothing beats warm vanilla with peony :) Pretty good lasting power. It lasts longer than the BBW mists I use. Would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Warm & Cozy is another one of Victoria Secret's awesome all-over body mists; I think I like it a little more than Fruity & Bright. I love to spray it on just as I come out of the shower. I wore this in high school & now that I'm 22, I still love it. Because the scent truly is warm & smells like something vanilla, this is best as a go-to during the autumn &/or winter seasons. Like the name says, it's truly a warm & cozy "perfume." I don't know why, but I don't think there's anything sweet or cotton candy about this. Like I said, I smell vanilla & I can understand the marshmallow comments. This doesn't smell girlie or too even kind of sweet to me, but maybe that's just my body chemistry. This does get annoying & overwhelming if I rush & put too much on. For something that's only a mist, it's actually really long-lasting. I got this in high school on Black Friday so I don't remember how much was paid for it that day. The sticker on the bottom is marked at $15 though.

on 6/8/2014 2:02:00 AM

Went shopping for a different fragrance earlier this afternoon -- and this one, hands down, won the moment I picked up the bottle. I'm absolutely in love with the scent, I enjoy the colder months and it reminds me of them greatly. Although, it surely seems like a year-round fragrance and one spray lasted throughout my entire night. It will most definitely be a repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Cute packaging and it smells wonderful. The scent really lasts on the skin and it actually serves it's purpose as a moisturizer. Not a big victoria secret fan but I think it's worth the price. Good formula and great scent!

on 12/25/2013 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I have been wearing this since high school. I will never get rid of it. It's more of a spring/ summer scent, as its supper sweet, but it's my signature playful everyday scent. I have always received TONS of compliments on it. Everyone says I smell like cotton candy. I can see why some would think its too sweet, but I love candy/ food fragrances.

The lotion is my favorite as it lasts all day, plus some. I use the body mist in addition, but I could honestly just do with the lotion. Plus it's gentle on my sensitive skin ( who would have thought...) and super moisturizing.

on 12/6/2013 1:08:00 AM

This is my favorite body mist. I use it every morning before school or work so I smell delicious and every night before bed to help me relax. It's like a big, happy cloud of cotton candy and marshmallows.