April 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Crosswires

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by agirlwithcakedupmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I would describe the color as a bright coral/red shade. It suits my MMM skin tone quite well. This is a cream sheen formula which means it is a more creamy formula and it's not super drying on the lips. Also it applies more sheer because of the formula but you can build up the color quite easily. It does stay on for a few hours but you will definitely need to reapply after a meal. It has that good old MAC lipstick scent which I enjoy and a nice smooth texture. It's a great color for spring and summer or for just whenever you want to brighten up your makeup look. This has to be one of the most reached for MAC lipsticks that I own and I highly recommend!
****TIP****
Pair this with Prestige's Darling lip liner for the perfect lip combination (check out what it looks like in the picture section of this item's review...mine is the one with the @marcelajativa watermark) :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by broomstickwaladania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful bright coral shade. Is one of the only lipsticks I own that is truly moisturizing. Also, it has great staying power, and wears off evenly. Looks especially good with a tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely coral pink shade. Flattering on fair, yellowish skintone. Just not a unique color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by cutupangels78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite MAC lipsticks. A coral-y pink that's not overwhelming. Flattering on my fair skin. My only complaint is it's not very moisturizing, it's even a little drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I have to say that this is a pretty coral color, more in the orangey than the pinky side but It does not work that well on me. I have fair, cool toned skin and this lipstick does not look as good as I would like on me, it tends to wash me out. The texture and the color payoff are good, the staying power is what you would expect from a creemsheen formula. I can see this color working great on warm skin tones but I would not repurchase,

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Giulylove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My sister gave me Crosswires as a present when she went to London in 2010. Since then, it has become my summer favourite lipstick. It's a nice bright orangy-corally colour on me (my lips are not pigmented at all). I've never used it during winter time though, as I think it washes me out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because Vegas volt was too bright for my liking. It's a deep muted coral pink on my skin tone. It's ok. I would lot repurchase as I doubt I'll be finishing the tube any time soon NW45 for ref

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by rissaquino

I got this with see sheer and girl about town. This is a very pretty coral-hotpink-with a hint of red tone, i find the color in the middle of warm-cool. Honestly, find it hard to identify. but one thing im sure, this is perfect for everyday use, day or night! (I'm an nc25 just for reference.) What makes this superb is the fact that it's cremesheen. Well pigmented, doesnt dry out my lips & has a tiny bit of gloss in it. Makes my guy wonder if im wearing a lippie or are my lips stained with a gloss on it. I dont know with you guys but i like how it makes me look so healthy and pretty. You can easily reapply this straight from the tube as it's not like the usual matte/retro matte formulas which I usually apply with my mac lipbrush. A must to try! It will surely work well with different skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous color. It just isn't gorgeous on me. I have mild rosacea. So, while I wouldn't necessarily call myself florid, I have a decent amount of color in my cheeks. I look alright in reds and corals. But, anything that goes towards bright pink or fuchsia simply won't be flattering. This pulls pink enough that it just won't work. It isn't terrible, but I have far nicer matches for my skin tone. Also, this lipstick is a bit dry. I have to use balm underneath it. I will give it that when it begins to wear off, it leaves a lovely kind of stain. I actually like it better after I have worn it for a few hours than I do when I first put it on in the morning. So, I will probably either use it on days when I am wearing a stronger foundation that tones down the pink in my skin or give it to my sister. Definitely not a buy again for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

This is such a nice product. MAC lipsticks are amazing for the price, and this is no exception. Crosswires is a brightened pinky coral. Since it is a Cremesheen, it has pretty great lasting power (about 3-4 hours before it starts to fade), and in my opinion wears pretty comfortably. I can see this looking good on a lot of different skin tones!