April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by FMA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really like the results and it smells great😊

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Megsruth

I bought this product because every other face wash I used would make my skin very oily. But this face wash has helped balance out the oil and now my face is far less oily. Along with the oil free moisturiser, I find this product very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I think this is one of the reasons my face has cleared up.. But you have to use it daily, consistency is key! If i dont use this for more than a week my skin breaks out but if i use this everyday it really helps with the breakouts. It is very drying because of the acne medication but if you moisturize your face right afterwards youre good! Definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Rachelxoxox

It worked at clearing up my skin for about a week , until it started drying my skin out causing my skin to break out more , took me weeks to get my skin back to normal

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by BenzaitenNYC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchase this because my skin has been very oily and breaking out. It feels great, got rid of the pimples fast but it really dried my face out. I went from one extreme to the next. I guess my search continues...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the grapefruit scent but sadly this made my combination skin very tight and angry. The texture of the scrub is nice, scrubby but not scratchy. Initially the glycerin left my skin feeling pretty decent. A little later, my face was stingy and tight and stayed uncomfortable for hours. I didn't get any shine - not even on my nose - all day. I've never looked so crepe-y and dry under my moisturizer and makeup. Pass

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this scrub very much and I think this product is the reason my skin stays under control.

I have originally very dry and sensitive skin, but I stopped taking the contraceptive pills six months ago and since that my skin has become horrible. It´s oily and I have so much blemishes and impurities that you could actually call it acne. I´m 26 years old and my skin looks like teenage skin. So, the reason to my acne is hormonal and the doctor said that all I can do is to wait my hormonal balance to get normal.

Well, I just can´t sit and wait to my skin to get better, so I´ve been trying a lot of different cleansers and creams during the last months (very expensive ones too). This one has become my favourite, because it seems to keep most of the pimples away. I use it every morning and evening and follow with the pink grapefuit moisturizing lotion, and my skin is almost in balance. This cleanser is not very drying, but at least my skin needs moisturizer afterwards.

I don´t like the package, it´s cheap looking and pink (I don´t like pink). I´m not a fan of the smell either (too strong), or the brand Neutrogena. Still, it´s the best product for me at the moment. So if you are suffering hormonal (adult) acne, give this product a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by polkadots1019

I really like this face wash. It does not make me break out and it makes my skin really soft. It does dry my skin out a little and I have oily skin, but thats nothing a little moisturizer doesn't fix. I prefer to use this more at night to get rid of the oils that have built up throughout the day. I think it works well in taking off my make up too. I don't wear a lot of make up, so that could be why. I am on my second tube of this and I will continue to buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by wimmie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first it seemed like it worked well , but then it started to leave my skin very dry I would have to apply load of lotion to get rid of the dryness .It did clear my breakouts but it doesn't prevent more from coming , I still buy it though just to clear my breakouts

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm somewhat obsessed with this scrub. I've been using it for about 4 years and it still works great for me. I really enjoy the fresh grapefruit scent and find that the consistency is perfect because it has the exfoliating beads but they aren't so abrasive that they irritate my sensitive skin. I actually really recommend using this on your body as well as your face. I occasionally get a pimple on my chest or back and I find that this has really reduced that.