Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

4.3

on 1/31/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Yuck yuck and yuck!
I cannot stand this scent at all.
it is very strong and overpowering. Huge headache in a bottle

on 1/8/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I liked this one but I think it's kind of generic, vanilla, sweet, floral, I don't know... Smells like many other perfumes out there. I liked it all throught the end of the rollerball but now I'm kind of tired of it. I don't want people to think about me when they smell this fragrance. I want something more exclusive, less common. Hard to explain but I don't want it anymore

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh god. Maybe it was just me, but I hated this scent. I felt like it was generic, and once I put it on, I literally couldn't stop sneezing. I sneezed all throughout the night and the next morning. Not down.

on 5/11/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

After returning to fragrances from a long break (I got fed up of all the suffocating floral scents) I decided to try Viva La Juicy after hearing so many great things about it. I'm a huge fan of Juicy Couture's fashion and accessories and hoped I'd love their fragrances too.

I bought a three-set of Viva La Juicy, Juicy Couture and Couture Couture rollerball fragrances from Ebay as I wanted to try a variety of scents. The small rollerballs are perfect for keeping in your bag as the tiny glass bottles can be applied easily and mess-free to the neck, chest or wrist for a quick burst of fragrance. My initial impressions of Viva La Juicy were extremely positive: a unique deliciously fruity fragrance with a touch of floral - very recognisable, sweet and delicious, far from the fusty, pungeant florals that originally put me off fragrances. Whenever I wear this I always get tons of compliments and exclamations of "ooh, you smell nice!"..creepy but good I guess!

Viva La Juicy is ideal as a young, fun fragrance - I'd recommend it to anyone who loves fruity fragrances over floral and is looking for something new and refreshing. The rollerballs are perfect for travelling and I really want to buy the full-size EDP to use at home.

on 4/21/2013 2:11:00 PM

this is my first feedback that I am giving where I said NO- I will not reputchase this item. It could have just been me... but I didnt like the actual rollerball. It didnt roll around easily like it did when I tried the tester... the product was SO SMALL for the price. Holy cow. I know that its always less money when you buy more of the product, at the same time- but this was crazy that i spent almost $30 on this rollerball that hardly ever rolled, and had so little liquid in there that i wonder if its even worth the extra money. i caved and bought it, but i dont think i will repurchase this item, unless there are a few changes met. TRU THE TESTER BEFORE YOU BUY IT... my best peice of advice >3

on 1/31/2013 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I don't know how to describe the scent, so I am not going to be very helpful there. I absolutely love the way it smells and would give it a 5 rating if only the scent lasted longer. Regardless, I will repurchase.

on 1/19/2013 5:53:00 PM

I get so many compliments on this perfume! I had tried a number of wildly different perfumes before I finally found this one. I chose it because of the notes of jasmine, my favorite scent. (Jasmine oil is often used for relaxation or to relieve anxiety.) The little bottle is great for hiding in your purse or pocket, and I *really* love that it's a rollerball and not a spray.
Note - You only need a little on your pulse-points (neck, wrists, maybe over your heart) but do not rub your wrists together because it bruises the scent.

on 11/23/2012 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Viva la Juicy rollerball is a great way to try out the fragrance in a concentrated form, and ideal to carry in the purse as well. A rich raspberry-caramel-gourmand fragrance, familiar and cozy, youthful and fun!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. I get compliments everytime I wear it. And the fact that I have it in a rollerball is even better, It fits very nicely into my purse. In my opinion the scent is not too overpowering but has a great lasting quality. I don't usually have to reapply it throughout the day. The only downside to this in my opinion is the price. It's only around $16 where I live for the rollerball, BUT it's a pretty small amount, pretty pricy. And in my opinion the bottles are even more ridiculously priced. But the rollerballs fit nicer into my budget and actually seem to last a pretty long time considering how much I wear it. Have already repurchased for myself and several family and friends. <3

on 8/20/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think that I just need to give up on fragrance, I keep on trying to wear it and it keeps on making me sick. This really is a pretty fragrance and I wanted to love it but I wore it to work today and had a headache all day. A headache that started the minute I put my perfume on. Why is it that when a perfume doesn't agree with you, you can't seem to get away from it! I know that I am ridiculous, but In spite of my perfume headache problems I continue the search for one that I can tolerate. Still searching.......

Popular Fragrances