Dove Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT

My favorite deodorant. It smells soft and fresh without competing with my perfume. Also, don't remember if this is billed as an antiperspirant or just a deodorant but it does a decent job at controlling wetness. Sometimes I still sweat a little but overall, it keeps moisture away and I can definitely tell if I forget to use it. I use the solid stick and have also not encountered problems with streaks. But best of all is it works without irritating my skin. I love this deodorant

on 3/22/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this line of deodorant from Dove, the are great! The packaging is cute and feminine, the smell is soft and pretty and it leaves me smelling fresh all day. No BO and no moisture. Great product. As fare as deodorant go, Dove is really my favourite!

on 1/12/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

so i'm suffering with finding a suitable deodorants because i have dark armpits and i search for deodorants that would not make it worse..finally found this...i like it alot...no body odor...no irritation and most importantly my underarm discoloration didn't get any worse.

on 9/29/2014 10:19:00 PM

I LOOOOVEEE this deodorant!! I've been using Ban for like four years but it stopped working for me for some reason. so i purchased this one and omg! it smells so good!! and lasts so long. i can literally wear it all day long and at midnight...i still smell normal and with a light scent of cucumbers!

on 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM

on 9/26/2014 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My HG deoderant.

Price: I bought it for $2.99 at Chemist Warehouse, but found out later it was on sale at Woolworths for $1.92 (unit price of $3.84/100mL).

Previous purchases: I have tried 2 roll on (Garnier and Mum) and 3 spray (Rexona and Dove) deoderants.

Usage: I use this on my armpits every morning. [I will update with a time of how long it lasted (e.g. 3 weeks).]

Reasons: So far this is my favourite because of its refreshing but fairly neutral fragrance, it's longevity throughout the day, and because it is a roll on (I find spray deoderants dry out the skin around it, e.g. when I sprayed my armpits, I could not moisturise my face properly after because it had some deoderant on it). I also like that the design is such that I can store it upside down so the liquid goes towards the roll on ball. All though the price is not the cheapest (especially considering the unit price), I will be looking out for this when next on sale.

on 9/23/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

After trying different brands, types & scents of antiperspirant/deodorant, I always drift back to Dove's Cucumber & Green Tea whenever the other products ultimately fail. I keep a backup of this in my desk at work & have bought this in bulk at home when it was on sale, so I've got plenty to last me ages. It gets the job done (I use the solid, which always remains creamy smooth & doesn't dry out like other solids I've used) & need to apply less than other brands. The refreshing cucumber scent is pleasant & longlasting but not overpowering. Great price & very affordable, not to mention easily found in any drugstore. A great staple. TurtleMoon's review below is pretty much on the mark!

on 9/17/2014 7:03:00 PM

A good one

on 7/15/2014 2:14:00 PM

It's a very rare product that drives me to say this but I would literally cry if Dove ever discontinued this deodorant! I have the spray version and it has to be one of the best ones I've ever used. It definitely works as an anti-perspirant (I cycle 4 miles to work every morning, so it definitely gets tested) and the scent is just heavenly; it's really fresh and light and doesn't interfere with any other perfumes I wear. In fact if they did a fragrance version of this in the UK I'd be at the front of the queue to buy a stash of them.

I love this deodorant so much I try to keep a stock of at least 2 or 3 in the house to make sure I'm never out of it. It's reasonably cheap too - around 2.00 a can, although Boots often include it as part of their 2 for 1 offers (which is just the excuse I need to stock up on more). Unless they stop making it, I genuinely won't be using any other deodorant for the foreseeable future. Thank you Dove!!

on 7/8/2014 11:50:00 AM

I really like this deodorant, I've used a clinical strength deodorant for over 5 years because nothing else worked for me. I recently decided to try this because the clinical deo was getting super expensive at around $10-$13 a pop - while this is around $3-$4 for double the amount. And, it works just as well. I haven't noticed an increase in sweat or B.O. At all since switching, and this actually smells better and leaves less white marks on my clothes.