April 18, 2014 | 1970 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Not my favourite scent -prefer the lemongrass one but it works well, easy to apply, good price and much preferable to the scents of sure and the like.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ViolinistRita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dove never disappoints me. This has a scent similar to Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea mist and it is just simply amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a great deodorant. and i mean GREAT. I've tried lots of deodorants such as Secret, Degree, Lady Speed Stick ect. I'm a major gym goer and most of the deodorants don't work and have me sweating and stinking in like 2-3 hours at the most. I figured I would give this Dove one a try since I love their body washes and their hair products! Picked this up at Target for about 4 dollars. First of all I LOVE the smell, very clean and fresh. Best part was that it kept me nice and clean at the gym! I didn't get really gross and sticky under my arms and I DID NOT get that B.O. smell which is almost impossible to achieve especially at the gym. The next day I applied in the morning around 8 and I had school and work and when I got home at 7ish I still could smell that wonderful deodorant on me! Also it washes off well in the shower, some deodorants feel waxy under the arms and leave a residue that's impossible to remove, even after scrubbing in the shower but this one comes off very nicely. Also doesn't irritate my armpits, some deodorants have given me bad reactions and this one did not. Made my under arm area very smooth as well. It's a nice soft, smooth, almost creamy deodorant. They have a couple different scents as well, I also grabbed the Plum and Sakura blossom one which has the purple cap and the smell reminds me of sweet tarts! Great product, decent price, gets the job done and smells wonderful! I will repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by avaa2032

I love the scent of this product! I love how it cleans and moisturizes my body! I will totally repurchase; I recommend this is everyone who loves a clean body and the scent of green tea and cucumbers :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by LittleMissLawyer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good lord, this stuff stinks. Or rather, I do when I wear it. I have no problem with the original scent Dove, but this stuff is just ineffective on me.

The product itself smells fresh. Honestly, not really like real life cucumber or green tea, but it smells fresh and clean. Fine enough. However, after a few hours, it is as though I applied nothing! If I sniff my armpits, I smell sweat/BO to the same extent that I would if I had applied nothing.

I'm going back to Secret and throwing this crap out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

For years I tried to stick to organic, aluminium-free deodorants, but they made my underarms break out in a red rash and they didn't work at all (I had to reapply several times during the day). I got a travel size of this deodorant to test out and it works wonders. I put it on in the morning and it literally stays put all day long, it has a faint smell that's pleasant without being overpowering. My rash was gone within weeks, plus it's like 4 dollars. I will be sticking with this deodorant for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by zaintek

Really refreshing scent, long lasting. Better than the pomegranate type from Dove. No pit darkening either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using this product because I had To buy a travel size one to take on a recent trip. Upon first sniff, I really enjoyed the scent. Its a nice, fresh combo of cucumber and green tea (as it states) but its Not that typical "fresh cucumber melon" scent; it has a sweet edge to it. Anyway, this deodorant did a great job of keeping my underarms dry and smelling good, and my favorite part is that I can actually smell it throughout the day! Great lasting power. I would like to mention, however, that I DO NOT have a problem with armpit sweat. I don't sweat very much or even smell unless I workout. So if you tend to sweat alot, this might not work for you as well. But this deodorant prevents what problems I do have with body odor. I love this deodorant!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This literally has no sweat protection whatsoever. I get out of the shower, apply this deodorant and I'm wet like 15, mins later... I'm literally sweaty before I'm even finished applying my makeup. Not ok. And twice in the past week my boyfriend has told me I smell sour. Gross. Yeah I love in NYC and its hot and humid in the summer but is been cooling down and I'm still sweaty and smell bad. I couldn't tell I smelled but if other people can, that's a problem. I took off my shirt last night and smelled the pits area.. Wet and smelly. Not ok, Dove. Not ok. Unfortunately I bought the 5 pack of this deodorant at Costco. I couldn't even get through one stick.. No way would I get through 5 so I just returned it. Deodorant is supposed to be one of those products you use and never think about again until you need to use it again. All day long while wearing this I think about how my arm pits are sweaty. This product advertises to be two thing: a deodorant and an anti perspirent.. It is neither. Epic fail, Dove. Such a shame too since I really like the yellow capped scent in the same Go Fresh line.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

Stay fresh all day long, with a great fresh scent! :)

I have the cucumber deodorant, shampoo and body mist, love them! :)