Dove Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT

on 5/17/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Even though I liked the clean scent, this deodorant was very flaky. The powdery white flakes always got onto my clothes no matter how less I put on. Not a very good deodorant if you sweat a lot because it honestly doesn't do much.

on 3/30/2015 11:04:00 PM

I love Dove deodorants. This one smells good, but I find I always switch to a different scent each time I repurchase, just for variety. It controls wetness and odour in a normal work/home setting really well. Going to the gym I find it controls odour well, but could improve on the wetness scale. Not a huge problem, since it's just the gym and I don't mind having small pit stains. Doesn't irritate my skin after shaving either, so I'll stick with the Dove brand.

My favorite deodorant. It smells soft and fresh without competing with my perfume. Also, don't remember if this is billed as an antiperspirant or just a deodorant but it does a decent job at controlling wetness. Sometimes I still sweat a little but overall, it keeps moisture away and I can definitely tell if I forget to use it. I use the solid stick and have also not encountered problems with streaks. But best of all is it works without irritating my skin. I love this deodorant

on 3/22/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this line of deodorant from Dove, the are great! The packaging is cute and feminine, the smell is soft and pretty and it leaves me smelling fresh all day. No BO and no moisture. Great product. As fare as deodorant go, Dove is really my favourite!

on 1/12/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

so i'm suffering with finding a suitable deodorants because i have dark armpits and i search for deodorants that would not make it worse..finally found this...i like it alot...no body odor...no irritation and most importantly my underarm discoloration didn't get any worse.

on 9/29/2014 10:19:00 PM

I LOOOOVEEE this deodorant!! I've been using Ban for like four years but it stopped working for me for some reason. so i purchased this one and omg! it smells so good!! and lasts so long. i can literally wear it all day long and at midnight...i still smell normal and with a light scent of cucumbers!

on 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM

on 9/26/2014 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My HG deoderant.

Price: I bought it for $2.99 at Chemist Warehouse, but found out later it was on sale at Woolworths for $1.92 (unit price of $3.84/100mL).

Previous purchases: I have tried 2 roll on (Garnier and Mum) and 3 spray (Rexona and Dove) deoderants.

Usage: I use this on my armpits every morning. [I will update with a time of how long it lasted (e.g. 3 weeks).]

Reasons: So far this is my favourite because of its refreshing but fairly neutral fragrance, it's longevity throughout the day, and because it is a roll on (I find spray deoderants dry out the skin around it, e.g. when I sprayed my armpits, I could not moisturise my face properly after because it had some deoderant on it). I also like that the design is such that I can store it upside down so the liquid goes towards the roll on ball. All though the price is not the cheapest (especially considering the unit price), I will be looking out for this when next on sale.

on 9/23/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

After trying different brands, types & scents of antiperspirant/deodorant, I always drift back to Dove's Cucumber & Green Tea whenever the other products ultimately fail. I keep a backup of this in my desk at work & have bought this in bulk at home when it was on sale, so I've got plenty to last me ages. It gets the job done (I use the solid, which always remains creamy smooth & doesn't dry out like other solids I've used) & need to apply less than other brands. The refreshing cucumber scent is pleasant & longlasting but not overpowering. Great price & very affordable, not to mention easily found in any drugstore. A great staple. TurtleMoon's review below is pretty much on the mark!

on 9/17/2014 7:03:00 PM