August 22, 2014 | 1812 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Samm12

I have been using this product for about 2 years now and I'm obsessed. I recently got in to filling in my brows so they are "on point" and this is perfect for that . Very natural and easy to apply. Definitely a favorite!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by amarilynd

I love this. It stays put all day and the colour is perfect. I feel like it's pretty steep in price, but for the staying power and for how long it lasts (I've had it for 2 1/2 years now and still haven't hit pan) I think it's worth it. I do feel tempted to purchase an eyeshadow that's cheaper that could substitute for this, but I feel like it would take forever to find the perfect ashy brown colour. So pretty much I'm most likely going to repurchase this when I completely finish this if I don't venture off into trying the Anastasia brow pencil out of curiosity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

This powder duo is part of my everyday eyebrow routine. First, it is hard to beat Anastasia brow products, generally. I use this and their brow pencil and gel. I have very sparse eyebrows especially from mid eye out. I have blonde hair so I use the lightest powder color that Anastasia makes and a slanted eyeliner brush to apply it to any hair that it will catch on to. I even make it a point to put some of my foundation primer over my brows to help the powder adhere to the hair. I then fill in any areas that remain in need with the brow pencil, using short upward flicks. I finish with the gel which (I think) gives my eyebrows a bit more dimension and hold. My eyebrows look great until I take my make up off at night. These three products are my HG eyebrow products and I am never without a back up. I highly recommend them but will say that it takes some practice to perfect eyebrows that lack .... well, hair. Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Review for Dark Brown --

Color: I have medium copper/auburn hair, with very light eyebrows. I generally only use the lighter of the two shades, but I like having the option of the darker shade to pull off more dramatic looks. The light shade would work great for darker red, light brown, or dark blonde hair. The darker side of the palette would be great for dark brunette or even black hair. Very versatile.

Lifespan: I've had this for ~3 months or so, and I've only made a small dent in the shade that I use, even though the packaging is quite small.

Packaging: Speaking of packaging, I LOVE the fact that the packaging is so small (just under 2 inch diameter). I somewhat wish that there was some kind of tiny travel angled brush that tucked in to the case, but that would just make it bulky. The size makes it very easy to travel with, and I do make frequent use of the tiny mirror in the inside of the lid.

Application: I use a dry short angled liner brush by Ecotools. This gives a very natural look. No "drawn on" or unnatural looking brows for me.

Staying Power: A+. Will even still mostly be on in the morning if I don't remove it the night before.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by xtinacab

I use this every single day and I love it! I haven't tried anything else but this stuff is amazing. Its really small but it has lasted me for a year and there's still a lot left. I really have nothing else to compare it to but for my asian tone, the dark brown palette is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Go to brow product. Forget pencils, this Is the most natural looking powder when applied with an angled brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by huggabledust

This brow powder is glorious. I have black hair and fair skin and I use the brunette shades. It's such an excellent formula for filling in sparse areas and even drawing on eyebrows when you have nothing much there. It doesn't move at all throughout the day and it is build-able if you want the pay-off to be darker. A little thing of this stuff will last forever. The pan seems to be bottomless. I've had this for almost a year now and I have yet to see the pan. It's a high end brand and expensive for a brow powder but worth it because of the quality and quantity that you get. You go Glen Coco.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This my first brow powder. I have black sparse eyebrows, and using brow pencil just looks dark on my eyebrows. Previously, I used Shiseido Brow Pencil in Natural Black. I own this brow powder in Granite. I was very pleased on how it turned out and easy to apply coming from a person that is a makeup noob. I used one of Anastasia Brow Stencil. Using the lightest shade in the powder duo, I applied it with a EcoTools highlighting brush (don't want a lot of product).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product lends a very natural look to my brows. I am blonde and very pale, but have medium brown eyebrows, and any brown shade of brow powder/gel definitely gives me a bad case of the scouse brow. I needed to find something with a cooler undertone, so when I found the taupe shade of this powder, I was happy to see that it defined my eyebrows without making them look painted on. In addition to the comprehensive color selection, this product has great staying power and is very easy and quick to apply--a few strokes with an angled brush should do the trick. If you're in the market for defined, yet subtle brows, try this powder.