April 21, 2014 | 1240 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don' t understand all the glowing reviews. I found that it didn't moisturize adequately.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by gen666

This is my HG moisturizer, (I've always wanted to say that) along with the Cerave PM lotion, which is also a good product! I think I'm going to stick to this Eucerin moisturizer though...it feels so awesome. It doesn't feel greasy one bit, and i instantly feel my skin smoother and hydrated. It's a bit expensive for me but it's worth it. No harsh or irritating ingredients, which is something I always look at before purchasing a product, especially something that's going to be on my face. Will buy again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by elle81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it! I use this on my face. Great moisturizer and helped me with redness and breakouts. The only lotion that I actually used all up def will be buying again. It's very creamy and sinks right in with no greasiness. I also use this for my 3 yr old for her eczema. (The bottle says for children 2 and up otherwise check with dr).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. It is really moisturizing, but doesn't feel sticky or greasy. The moisture seems to stay locked in for a long time too.

I bought a bottle at Costco, so you know the price was great. I was also pleasantly surprised by how little lotion is needed. The first time I used it I dispensed WAY to much, and after putting on as much as my body could handle, lotioned up my husband's and sons' hands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

I tried this for rosacea on my face, and while it didn't make things worse, I saw no improvement whatsoever. My CeraVe lotion performs a bit better (not miraculous, but somewhat soothing).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! As one of the reviewers below said, this cream feels "luxurious". It really does

Holy grail for sensitive, easily irritated skin... I have combo (oily in t-zone, dry on my cheeks) skin and when I use moisturizers on my face, usually it stings a little, or turns my skin red. Eucerin calming creme feels heavenly, has no scent (just a slight scent from the ingredients but no added fragrance), absorbs instantly, most importantly NO GREASINESS which I absolutely despise in a cream. it just feels soo so good on my skin and is a must for wintertime.

Pricey for a drugstore item but dirt cheap compared to department stores products. $9 for a big tube at CVS.

I use this on my face & body.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Beezy1978

I LOVE this lotion! I forgot to pack my usual lotion for a trip, and this was all I could find at the little store we went to. I AM SO HAPPY I LEFT MY "USUAL" AT HOME! I NOW HAVE A HG BODY LOTION!
First off, I am 35 years old, and my skin is pretty fragile, I have little stretch marks from subtle weight fluctuations (I am VERY skinny, have lots of health issues). These make my skin itchy, and u know not to scratch... Anyways, I had been using Vaseline intensive care, but it was so sticky/tacky/greasy my hubba HATED it, and I didn't love it-I just needed to so the itch! :-)
Well, after using THIS AMAZING EUCERIN CALMING CREME, I discovered NO tacky/greasy feeling! It absorbs COMPLETELY, leaving my skin soft to the touch, and best of all? NO ITCHIES!!!
Definately my holy grail body lotion. Highly recommend! :-). Xoxoxox! -Beez

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ENicB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have super sensitive skin, and eczema. I love this lotion. When first started using it I had little red bumps on the back of my arms (from the eczema) and nothing seemed to make them subside. Until I started using this lotion. I use it all over and it works great. It was also reccommended by my dermotologist.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by efstrading

Can't live without this. LITERALLY. I have never written a review on ANY product but I HAD TO for Eucerin. I never use MakeupAlley but registered just to let people know that this is absolutely amazing. I've had small red bumps on the outer parts of my arms, chins, and thighs since I was young and was very self-conscious. A doctor recommended Eucerin Calming Creme to me, and since using it, everything has gradually disappeared and my skin is really smooth and soft. I recently had a allergic reaction on my face and Eucerin is the only lotion I can put on my face without stinging, pain, or worsening the condition. I honestly think my appearance and my life would be so different had I not discovered this product. I make sure I have it everywhere I go and I don't know what I would do without it.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG. I'm kind of picky when it comes to lotion. I want something that's heavy enough to moisturize my skin until my next shower. I need it to absorb so that my skin doesn't feel tacky all day. I prefer it has no scent because if I want to smell pretty, I'll use perfume. Bonus if it's in a tube and has a luxurious feel. This meets all my requirements, and on top of all that, it's the only one I've found so far that seems to keep my itchiness and eczema under control. It seems pricey but a tube lasts me a few months with daily/almost daily use. Will keep buying as long as they make this!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No