Eucerin Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

4.6

Water , Glycerin , Cetyl Palmitate , Mineral Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Colloidal Oatmeal , Dimethicone , PEG-40 Stearate , Carbomer , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 6/22/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have very sensitive skin and I honestly feel like I'm allergic to every product known to man! I had a rough itchy patch on my back and I couldn't figure out what it was. Thinking that it was eczema, I bought this on a whim and it actually worked. It's been about a week now and my skin looks hydrated, feels soft and has a radiant apperance. That rough patch no longer itches and it's disappering. I do not like the tube that it comes in because your forced to cut it to swipe up every last bit of the product. I do recommend this to people with dry, sensitive skin.

on 6/3/2015 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a sample from local dermatologist and so far i like it. I do NOT have excema and have been using it on my neck, chest & arms (not on my face yet). No scent, light to medium "weight" and easy to use.

No issues so far. A "safe" choice. (For body.)

on 2/22/2015 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This moisturizer is just rich enough to be moisturizing and soothing on my dehydrated and dry skin. I love that it has no fragrance as I have very sensitive/reactive skin.

However, I can ONLY use this on my body, NOT on my face. I'm not sure if it's the dimethicone (as I have bad experience with dimethicone), but this moisturizer gives me acne if I use it on my face. For the face, I previously used Eucerin's Original Healing Soothing Repair Creme, and it did not give me acne. So maybe once I've run out of this, I may go back to that (even though it's thicker and harder to apply) as I could apply that to both my body and face without any reaction.

I'd recommend this to anyone who has dry, sensitive skin. However, if you are acne prone, I would be cautious.

on 10/8/2014 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I used this lotion on my face in my teens when I was trying several topical acne products. Over the years I tried different products when my skin improved. My skin is now acne free aside from one or two hormonal breakouts however a recent trip to the Dermatologist left me with a second acne topical medicine added into my skin care routine. I usually use Curel Ultra Healing Lotion on my face (Which is hydrating, soothing, absorbs non greasy, and a lighter texgture than the Eucerin) but that wasn't giving me the necessary moisture.

I remembered how great the Eucerin Calming Creme was and it gave my skin the soothing moisture it needed after applying my medicine. The lotion is thick in texture, non scented however it does have a slight clean scent, absorbs fast and is non greasy. It is perfect for the face, not making my skin shiny and not contributing to my breakouts. It would also be a great body lotion for dry winter skin. If your facial skin is perfect and not dry it may be too heavy for you, in which case I would say try the Curel Ultra Healing Lotion.

Definitely try it!

on 9/30/2014 12:06:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I do not like this product. Normally, I love all things containing DMDM Hydantoin. Oh well, redness of the face is the curse of the bean barer.

on 9/30/2014 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've been using this for my facial moisturizer for quite a while. I used to use CeraVe, but something in that irritates my skin and the eucerin is much more luxurious on my face. My redness and dryness have reduced greatly, my foundation looks smooth.

The only thing I dislike is the tube. It's very large and hard to hold, this needs a pump bottle. I was originally buying the small one ounce tubes, but just picked up the giant 14oz tube. I could bathe in this.

Fragrance Free, non irritating, non sticky lovelyness.

on 2/17/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don' t understand all the glowing reviews. I found that it didn't moisturize adequately.

on 12/26/2013 8:52:00 PM

This is my HG moisturizer, (I've always wanted to say that) along with the Cerave PM lotion, which is also a good product! I think I'm going to stick to this Eucerin moisturizer though...it feels so awesome. It doesn't feel greasy one bit, and i instantly feel my skin smoother and hydrated. It's a bit expensive for me but it's worth it. No harsh or irritating ingredients, which is something I always look at before purchasing a product, especially something that's going to be on my face. Will buy again! :)

on 12/14/2013 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love it! I use this on my face. Great moisturizer and helped me with redness and breakouts. The only lotion that I actually used all up def will be buying again. It's very creamy and sinks right in with no greasiness. I also use this for my 3 yr old for her eczema. (The bottle says for children 2 and up otherwise check with dr).

on 10/21/2013 8:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this lotion. It is really moisturizing, but doesn't feel sticky or greasy. The moisture seems to stay locked in for a long time too.

I bought a bottle at Costco, so you know the price was great. I was also pleasantly surprised by how little lotion is needed. The first time I used it I dispensed WAY to much, and after putting on as much as my body could handle, lotioned up my husband's and sons' hands.