Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting - Honey Glow

4.8

Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retynyl Palmitate, BHT, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 12/20/2013 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Do you want to look more toned & tanned within seconds? Then you need this. Think of it as a workout and vacation all baked into a tidy, easy-to-use, generously sized compact. The puff makes applying and blending so simple and quick and, unlike gel, lotion, or mousse brozners and sunless tanners, there's no waiting for it to dry. I'll admit that it can transfer a bit, so beware if you're wearing light colors (or if you expect to sit on someone's white couch.) That little caveat aside, I still love this product and never want to be without it. It makes my arms, decollete, and legs look *amazing* and, as I'm not one to toot my own horn, I credit Ms. Geller with this amazing feat. I don't believe I'll ever bother with smelly, time-consuming, splotchy- fading sunless tanners again. Baked Body Frosting delivers much better results in a fraction of the time. You can also try a wet application for more impact (though I prefer it dry). Coverage and color are buildable either way and blending is a cinch. I hope this is *never* discontinued.

on 8/21/2013 1:53:00 PM

Very pretty, shimmery bronzer. I have tried it both wet and dry, and by far prefer using it dry. It goes on quickly and looks gorgeous on neck, chest, shoulders and arms. I prefer using Sally's Airbrush legs on my legs, because IMHO, they make your gams look perfect.

on 5/20/2013 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great for an all over glow

on 1/18/2013 10:05:00 PM

I love this product! The best thing about it is you get so much - I think this will last the rest of my life..and I use it everyday. Anyway I use it as a contour shade and use a light dusting on my neck/shoulders so that they match my face. It is beautiful - just gives an airbrushed look! The only bad thing about it is the price, but like I said it will last forever. Also the packaging is way too big, (but it's a grat product so thats okay!) not really sure why they made it that way? The texture is soft and feels light on the skin. A great buy!

on 1/15/2013 10:30:00 AM

I love this bronzer for my face. I don't use it to contour my cheeks, but I do on my jawline. Great for the top of your face at the hairline. The color is perfect. I apply it with a Real Techniques blush brush. I do not like the high lid on the compact, takes up too much room.

on 7/1/2012 8:00:00 PM

This must be a love or hate product. I absolutely hated it. I tried using it a couple of times in different ways (to highlight my face and used it on body as well). If someone likes to use a shiny bronzer on their face, they might like this. I prefer a matte bronzer on my face. For use on the body, it's hard to apply evenly if you use moisturizer at all. Once it's on, it absolutely WILL transfer to clothing. I couldn't picture hugging anyone without this stuff getting everywhere. The one time I did use it on my decolette for an evening out, my husband told me my skin looked really dry. As he never makes remarks like that so it was obvious what was different about my routine. I'm late thirties, with pretty good, albeit fair skin, and this made me look like I was a dried up piece of leather. Sorry, Laura. I like your products, but not this one. Going back to the store.

Edited from 1 lippy to 5! I don't know what I was thinking about this bronzer. It looks better on my face than any other I have. I still think it looks ridiculous on my body as I have very fair skin, but used correctly on my face...I look fresh-faced and younger. Best part? I got it for free in a Beauty.com GWP last year after I returned one to ulta that I had paid for. Didn't plan that, but, score! Maybe it was because it was free that I gave it another chance. I will likely not run out for a couple years because it's huge. That's the only thing I don't like...the box is crazy big.

on 5/23/2012 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

love this bronzer.. have tried others nothing comes close to it..

on 9/2/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me start by saying that I am such a bronzer junkie. I have bought and tried just about everything and nothing... I mean NOTHING works like this bronzer. God bless Laura Geller. I've been using my sisters for the past 3 years (yes- 3 years. That's how long it's lasted and there is barely a dent!). We each use it quite frequently as a finishing touch on our makeup and it gives the greatest bronzy color and glow I have ever seen. I finally bought my own because I love it so much and it truly does last FOREVER. I don't use the puff it comes with although it is a nice touch. I prefer to use a brush to apply and obtain more even coverage. It's about $40 dollars depending on where you buy it, but it is completely worth every penny and you will never have to buy another bronzer again!

on 8/3/2010 9:23:00 PM

great bronzer for the body! Makes your arms and chest glowy and sexy! I will even use this on my face! It really makes your skin so soft!

on 7/13/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

OK. First let me start by saying that my quest for the perfect bronzer was more health related than wanting to look pretty. Over the years, I totally did some very naughty skin abuse to myself by "baking" in the sun with baby oil and iodine. Although genetically, I am fortunate to not have leathery skin, I DID manage to get squamous cell skin cancer on my face. After successful MOHS surgery, I learned my lesson and still manage to go to my beloved beach--however, now I have a TON of sunscreen, a huge hat and I am under an umbrella. As such, I now have a ban on the tan.
Soooo....I do get sprayed sometimes, and do use fake tan product on my legs. But the face...the face. I've tried so many products on my face to give it that tanned glow, but I usually look like an orange, or a nectarine, or I just look like my face is dirty--but the kind of dirty that a five year old comes home with after a day at the playground!
So..I tried this Baked Body Frosting. I have to tell you -- I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! Here's what I do. After I prime my face, (I don't use foundation), I dot my concealer on any parts that need it. Then I use my TARTE blush. After I do my eyes and all is done. I take my big brush, swirl it on the baked Body Frosting and lightly brush it on my face. It looks totally natural. I then layer it on depending just how "tan" I want to look. I'll tell you, for any of you who really are concerned with sun damage--this stuff is priceless! I've even used this stuff on my arms, neck and legs and have no complaint--but since I'm so deeply shallow, I would rather save it for my face.
Also..I've tried other more expensive bronzers for the face and this is by far the best. My only complaint--Ms. Geller should rename this to Baked Body and FACE Frosting.

Popular Bronzers