Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 5/26/2015 8:43:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have ever used.
I have tried so many, by many different brands. Maybelline has always been known for good mascara but this one is the best, in my opinion.

For me it lasts all day. It really does what it says it does. It lengthens and it pops. I get the non- waterproof one and it washes off easy. Which is a plus for me, I seem to have problems with other mascaras being too hard to remove. The waterproof version of this one is very tough. If you like waterproof, this one sticks very strong.

I try all the expensive brands, Smashbox, MAC etc but none of them work for me like this one does and it is inexpensive!. My lashes are already super long and thick but this stuff makes them touch my eyebrows! People accuse me of wearing falsies (Which I never do)
It's great stuff and I will continue using this religiously.

on 5/24/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

pros:
- short wand makes it easy to apply
- volumising, SO volumising
- inexpensive for the quality (rimmel is cheaper, but their mascara range is very hit and miss)
- doesn't flake or transfer
- long lasting

this is a mascara i'd recommend to anyone. i love maybelline mascaras, i've never tried one that sucked (i've avoided using great lash so far :)). go and buy it!

I love this mascara. It is my go-to mascara and for a drug store mascara it makes my lashes look amazing. Once all my other mascaras are done I will definitely buy this one again.

on 5/17/2015 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I fall back on this mascara a lot. It's a little runny at the start, and a little dry towards the end. The middle is a happy place though, of easily-built volume, decent length and a nice deep dark black colour. I have been using it for years and it's reliable, though nothing overtly amazing. The brush is good quality and it's easy to apply. It's good. You know it's good! Stop being picky about drug store products! Come oooooooon!

on 5/7/2015 2:05:00 AM

I love this mascara it works great it doesn't run and the brush is great I would definitely recommend 👍

on 5/1/2015 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Its the best mascara ! i love it

on 4/30/2015 7:09:00 PM

I definitely prefer this to the pink tube "Pumped Up" Colossal mascara. That wand is just wayyy to big n fluffy and makes application super messy. This wand is big but not obnoxious. I always by the glam brown and apply one coat for a softer, more natural look. I'm not sure how this is for super dramatic lashes, as that is not a look I generally go for. This is def just as good as some of the higher end brands that I have, if not better.

on 4/27/2015 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I'm surprised that this mascara isn't rated much higher. This is definitely my HG mascara. The only other mascara I've liked more is Lancome Hypnose, but I found that I could achieve the same effect with multiple coats of this. It's inexpensive, separates, and adds a whole lot of volume to my lashes. I've also never had any problems with smudging in both the waterproof and non-waterproof formulas. I haven't used another mascara in years.

on 4/23/2015 3:28:00 AM

Smell is horrible and smudged all over my undereye by mid day.

on 3/22/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is my second tube of this mascara. The first one I used was almost perfect. it volumises but also adds great lenght. Overall very good, although I'm not a fan of such a big wand.
My second tube of this mascara, a different story completely. It is very dry to the point that you can see small black particles under your eyes falling down and ruining your concelear after application. Very annoying.
In both cases, the mascara's life span is very short. It dries in a blink.

Popular Mascaras