December 22, 2014 | 1698 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by taniamagaly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If someone knows lilash, it's me. I experimented for the first time in 09'. I was skeptical, but I always wanted longer lashes, so I really really wanted this to work. Of course I felt $140 was going to hurt if it didn't. All I had to do was hope for the best.

I applied Lilash rigorously everyday. At 7 days, the growth was noticeable (to me). Every day I checked my lashes to find that they were getting longer... I was thrilled!

At 3 months my lashes were gigantic! Like-everyone asked me if they were fake-big. They were fuller and much much longer. I paired them with a brand of mascara that I do not remember the name, buy they sold it at walmart and discontinued almost immediately. That was some mascara! Too bad it's gone :(

Then, came sadness. My lashes started falling off in chuncks! So I went down to applying 2-3 times per week just like the instructions said. It seemed like it wasn't working like before. Even if the chunks started growing back in, they weren't as long as they were in the beginning. Of course I was sad. At about six months, I threw away the tube because I thought it was the tube that had gone stale.

My next tube worked fine, but never as the first 3 months, but I was happy. I kept on using it daily, up to the 3 month mark (I kept track and at exactly 3 months I stopped). This went on for a couple of years.

Around 2 years ago (2012) I developed a rash. It was pretty severe. I guess I had been using too much product. It was red, VERY itchy and VERY dry. It was almost unbearable. I noticed that, by applying vaseline, it helped me a bit. So I kept applying it anyway because I was so used to my big lashes. Too late to stop now...

The rash kept getting worst, to the point that one of my eyes started looking much smaller than the other one. And red. I thought I had developed an alergic reaction to lilash, so I did my homework and found bimatoprost (I believe that's what it's called). I used it for about a month, but still, the rash did not go away. My lashes were about in between from what I was born with and the initial glorious lashes I had on my initial application. I figured it wasn't worth it. I thought my lashes were back to my natural length. I decided it was time to stop. Boy was I wrong...

My lashes eventually went to my TRUE length, tiny. As in, tiny weiny. Boo. This was horrendous. I turned pink everytime someone said "hey what happened to your long lashes?" So I had to make up an excuse like, "oh I guess it's the new mascara that's not working". Stupid excuses. It's kind of embarrassing to admit your lashes aren't "yours"..

I stopped using bimatoprost last September. Waited almost a year, and on August 2014 began a new tube of lilash. I'm happy to say that I have not developed a rash (I am using very little amount), and my lashes have shown tons of growth in a month and a half. I am midway and my lashes are already beautiful. I just don't know what to do at the 3 month mark to avoid losing the usual chuncks.. :( I guess I will stop around a week before.

Tips: Use the least amount possible so that you don't develop a rash.

Warning: I don't know about anyone else, but I developed some sort of immunity to lilash. I had to "detox" my lids almost a year to start fresh. By immunity I mean lilash stops working to its full potential after a while, but even then your lashes will be considered long.

Conclusion: Is lilash expensive? Not to me. Not if you are fond of having beautiful lashes/eyes. It's incredible, the difference long lashes make. My overall face looks prettier. Would I buy it again? Absolutely, a million times. Lilash is worth every penny!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by CrysNabb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have short, very thin eyelashes. I've only been using for a few weeks but little to no difference. I know these things take time HOWEVER; I used to put a drop of castor oil in rimmels lash growth serum and saw longer AND thicker lashes in one week. Like camel eyelashes! I think I'll go back to it rather than spend $90 for lilash.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by awwashburn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved it. Used few times a week. Within 2 months had long lashes everyone commented on. Started using weekly after the first few months. Sometimes I looked red on skin around eyes for a few hours after the weekly application. Ive usec 2 bottles now. Wonder where I can get my next one??

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by imasocalgirl

Wow. Shocked. I was patient and applied as instructed and sure enough, after 9 weeks - BOOM - longer eyelashes! Nothing "over the top" like the picture, but it did add length. I just used it everynite before I went to bed & applied it like a liquid liner. No irritation or redness (lucky) and I was very skeptical but wanted to use up the entire product before reviewing ~ we have a winner! I will be purchasing again! I wish they were thicker ~ but I'll take it as is w/ lots of length! Thank you LiLash!

IF YOU ARE TAKING A BEFORE AND AFTER PIC, USE MASCARA WITH BOTH PICS. THE REASON WHY IS IF YOUR LASHES ARE LIKE MINE, THEY TEND TO BE LIGHTER COLORED ON THE TIPS AND IT'S HARD TO REALLY SEE HOW MUCH ADD'L VOLUME YOU ARE GETTING WITH THE LILASH. I WISH MY "BEFORE" PIC HAD BEEN WITH MASCARA! I COULD HAVE HAD CLEARER PICTURE OF MY PROGRESS.

7/28/2014 I'm gonna add that I'm not sure I'm getting $75.00 worth of length. I'm gonna try another less expensive brand and see how it compares. Keep ya posted!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by iM3lody

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LiLash is amazing! I used to have the shortest little stumpy lashes until I started using LiLash.

I used it every morning after cleaning and before makeup and after about a month, I started noticing my lashes getting longer and longer. I kept using it every day to the point that they started to reach my eyebrows! I now use it about thee times a week to sustain a nice length. I used to have such short lashes and now I get compliments on my "Lovely long lashes".

Buying a tube is quite pricey but it lasts for ages. Unfortunately it doesn't help with the fact my eyelash are very straight grow on weird angles, but at least the are long enough to curl now!

Will be buying again and again till the end of time - Completely hooked!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by MelissaIrene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff really does work!! You just have to patient, I didn't get results untill well over a month! After a month I ended up switching to rapidlash because it's cheaper and I can get it right at my local Costco, and it works just as well! My eyelashes still continued to grow after the switch!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by strippedwaxstudio

LiLash is absolutely amazing! I have been using and selling this product for awhile now and I am super bummed that production has stopped! Stock up while you can its going fast :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by laurynleigh25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 60 days now and have seen major growth. My lashes are longer and maybe a tad thicker. I apply every evening (maybe missing a total of 6 nights out of 60). I had mild eye redness but learned it only happened when I applied too much. Less is more with this stuff only dip it once and apply like eyeliner. Love this stuff and will not be without it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by karinesherman9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ive been using lilash for about 3 months now basically everyday and it has made my lashes a bit longer but not any thicker and the skin on top of my eyelids has started to become really irratated. I have used revitalash in the past and I would definately buy it in the future instead of lilash I cant believe how much hype lilash has when I feel like it doesnt even compare to the results I got from using revitalash for the same amount of time! I had the longest lashes using revitalash and am disappointed with lilash :((

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This product definitely works!!
I didn't start noticing results until the second month of using it, but i know it takes a while with these types of products.
It doesn't bother my eyes, nor did i get a rash from it.
My lashes are super long now! {this does not thicken lashes}
I recommend to those who have patience and short lashes! :)