April 17, 2014 | 1829 users online

Scrubs - Soap and Glory - Scrub Your Nose In It

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lucycoogan

I have long suffered with a shiny nose and recently noticed that the pores on my nose, cheeks and chin were looking bigger. I had a baby and my skin care routine was reduced to baby wipes and slapping on moisturiser. I knew it was time to start investing in my face and with Valentine's Day in less than 48 hours I decided to treat myself to some new skin care products. 8 have used soap and glory products in the past and particularly liked The Fab Pore Facial Peel but having read reviews on MUA I decided to try Scrub Your Nose In It. I am so glad that I did because I really like this product so far. It has a pleasant smell which is fresh, invigorating, possibly minty/tea tree(?) and the texture is creamy with fine exfoliating grains. my pores look reduced and my nose has never looked so clear. It has also left it looking shine free which i am really hoping will last. I think soap and glory must have changed the packaging because its now presented in a white box and the squeezy tube seems to be made of thin plastic which is not particularly attractive and unfortunately makes the product look cheap which is a shame. But that is my only complaint, overall I am very impressed and would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by hlillico

I have repurchased this about 3 times now. I love the clean feeling you get from it. I use it in the shower and keep it on for a couple of minutes while I shave my legs. I like to follow with a moisturizer as it can be a bit drying. Can't say it's "cleared up" my skin, but it definitely doesn't break me out, and I like the fresh-almost minty smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Brilliant highly recommend it. My skin is so clear and smooth!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this stuff for about three years, and I'm a fan. Its my HG exfoliator. The packaging is absolutely lovely, pink pink pink! Soap&Glory always have the prettiest packaging, with vintage ladies and pretty fonts, I feel proud having their products in my shower. The pretty pink packaging is something I'm happy to display.
The product inside is pretty wonderful too! The scrub is pretty seafoam green blue, with the abrasive little.. Chunks (not sure what they are). It really digs the crap out of your skin, leaving it soft. I use this stuff about twice a week.
The bottle says you can leave it on longer for a pore-purifying mask but I dont recommend it. I have tried so called mask and it kinda burns :-s
I will keep buying this stuff cus it does have significant impact on my pores and it makes my skin very soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by FinnyB

I've had this in my bathroom for over a year but my skin is prone to redness so I tend to avoid scrubs but I've recently fallen deeply in love with the rest of the Soap and Glory range so I said I'd give this a go!

There seems to be confusion about whether this is also a mask, what it says on the back is "leave on for an extra three minutes for better results" or something along those lines. So although it doesn't have the consistency of a mask that hardens, it can be used as such.

So while in the shower I took a blob of this (you don't need very much) I gently rubbed it around my t-zone and a little on my cheeks which have large pores too and left a layer on my skin while I body scrubbed etc.
It does feel like it's working, it gets kind of minty hot and I was thinking my face is going to be so red after this! So I washed it off after maybe five minutes (slightly longer than recommended)

When I get out of the shower I always wipe a patch on the mirror to see have I got panda eyes or anything, usually my face is roaring red but it looked really well! I was then brushing and drying my hair and picked up my mirror and my jaw actually dropped at how clear and lovely my skim looked! I can't believe I had this wonderful product just sitting in my bathroom unused!

I personally wouldn't use it every day as I feel it may be a little harsh and I use Peaches and Clean which I adore, but I'll definitely use this twice a week for a nice deep clean. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Kpmuzzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product. I use it as a scrub everyday and a mask every 1-2 weeks. It definitely reduces my pores and unclogs them. It always leaves my face fresh, but a little tight but great once I put my moisturiser on. Will definitely buy again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by yazmin77

This did nothing for me, I have a oily t zone which gets congested quickly and after regular use this made my skin develop mini bumps which I never had before, I dident find that it left my skin clean enough and I can't feel the beads working on my skin, it left my skin dull, bumpy, and congested definitely dident work for me, however it doesn't dry out the skin which is good.

I

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Chelsie11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works great! I'd say the main reason this product works is because it contains Willow bark extract which has Salicylic acid in it. salicylic acid is something that really has the power to unclog pores. So whenever you're looking for products to help get rid of blackheads, acne, or just to exfoliate, be sure to check the ingredients for salicylic acid. When you use this product be sure not to over scrub, just gently massage. I'm not sure if this particular product is still sold in the u.s., I think it's been replaced with Soap & Glory's "Greatest Scrub of All Facial Exfoliator", which is fine by me because it still contains salicylic acid, and they make it sound like it might actually work even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by PulolthicPat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I first thought this was a mask...but it wasn't a big deal though. I bought this at boots and got 2 for the price of one! The smell is very minty and i LOVE it! It has tiny tiny grains in it and when you wash your face with it, it doesn't foam up. My face became much softer and smoother and my pores did become a little smaller. I might buy this again, it is one of my favorite masks of all time! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

This is my favourite scrub ever!
I use it twice as a scrubb and once I leave it as a mask.
It smells nice (minty), it is easy to squeeze, it is easy to apply, I have a refreshing feeling when it is on my face and it doesn't leak, breaks or falls from my face.
The particles are very very smooth but you have to apply it easy and massage gently. If you have oily t-zone, you still have to massage gently and don't overdue it!
After I wash it off, my skin is clean, very soft, refreshed, my pores are smaller and MOST of my blackheads are gone.
I have been using this for a month now (after staying for a year or so in my cabinet) and I'm glad I'm using it because I see improvments in my skin appereance: clean and clear skin, few blackheads, smaller pores, no oiliness and my scars are fading.
Be careful how many times you use this and how you apply it on your face. Don't use it too many times because you will have dry, irritated, flaky skin (been there done that).
For me (combination skin, blackheads, acne prone) it goes well 2 times/week.
Moisturise after using this product.
I will repurchase.