April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Bonfire

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is literally the worst lip gloss i ever used.The color itself is nice, but the formula is terrible and the glitter is way over the top. It felt extremely thick on my lips when I put it on, it was really sticky and it was like I had superglue on my lips or something. I prefer a smoother, balmier/more oily feeling lip gloss. This was like tar. There was way too much glitter in it. All the little specks were very noticeable. And it also had a strong sunscreen smell. When I tried to wipe it off with a tissue, this gloss was so thick that the tissue started rubbing off in balls. It was disgusting. I can't believe this has such high reviews. The only redeeming thing about this is that the color seems like a wearable shade. I'm really disappointed with this. I usually like stuff from clinique but this was a real let down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Good longlasting lipgloss. Perfect for summer! I really love the corally colour. It's a bit sticky but I don't mind. The only con is that it spoils really fast, I had my last tube for just a few months when it started smelling really bad. I love it so much that I'm prepared to give it another try. Will update in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by patchoul1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't wear this on its own as not bright enough but I love the feel of it on my lips - stays on a long time and I wear this over Revlon Lip Bitten stain and I just reapply over stain and always have colour. Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by MarilynMonroeBeauty246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product a lot, but it is really sticky, so you can only put on a little at a time. It's also very glittery, so if you put too much on, it looks really weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by altar_keene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the closest I can get to doing a "red lip". Any lip product with the slightest hint of red usually looks like a hot mess on me, but this is perfect. I also pair it with NYC's lipstick in #406 Garnet and they are beautiful together.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by fkl201041

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am overall a lipstick person and lip gloss are just too sticky for me. however i got it as gwp, i'm in love with it and went on to get a full size tube after i've gone through half of the gwp. the color is great, as it's very close to my lip color only better and with a hint of glitter and shine. it's not as greasy as other lip gloss, still sticky but last for a really long time, even after drinks! Besides, it doesn't smell! well it does have a slight tinge of plastic smell, but that's totally fine cuz a thin coat is all i need in hours.
so far, i think THIS IS THE ONLY LIP GLOSS I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty nice packaging, it looks very clean cut and the stopper is pretty good, not messy, although there is a bit of extra residue at the tip of the doe foot applicator that you may wish to watch out for.
The colour is gorgous, a sultry pinkish, red with some shimmer.
Although the product itself it is a bit sticky, it's VERY long lasting and moisturizing, will definitely repurchase..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The color of this gloss is really beautiful! Peachy-pink. Very glossy, with a little shimmer. It is sticky, as the other reviewers say, but the color is so pretty that I don't mind.... The color is very flattering to my fair skin, brown hair. I imagine this will look great on most people.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by bluesuze

What a lovely gloss! I received this as a GWP and I would normally not purchase a HE gloss, I usually just make do with drugstore. But this one has changed my mind. I love the color of this on me (NC15) it's a shimmery pink/red color. It does last longer than my other glosses and the packaging is very cute.. I am definately going to buy the full size when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by snake_hips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I also got this in a GWP and I absolutely love it. I am always looking for lippies with SPF, and this is a perfect gloss for summertime with the warm sparkles and high shine. It is a little sticky, but no worse than MAC lipglasses. It does stay on longer than most glosses. I will repurchase this when my GWP tube runs out.