November 23, 2014 | 1013 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Long Last Glosswear - Bonfire

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In the quest for a new lipgloss, I stumbled onto this stuff via reviews and just picked it up today. Omg, this reminds me of a Clinique POT gloss that I got from one of my mom's GWP's when I was in high school almost THIRTY years ago! I LOVED that stuff! So, how happy was I to find it again and in a much nicer package! Regardless, it IS sticky, but if you just use a little bit and spread it out, it's wonderful. A little dab will do ya! A great gloss that is a very wearable coralish reddish pink with golden shimmer (not glitter). I have so many sheer glosses that seem to lose their little bit of color in no time, leaving me washed out, but this stuff is just right, particularly perfect for summer! Love it!!! Will definitely be a new staple for me now that I (re) discovered it!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is literally the worst lip gloss i ever used.The color itself is nice, but the formula is terrible and the glitter is way over the top. It felt extremely thick on my lips when I put it on, it was really sticky and it was like I had superglue on my lips or something. I prefer a smoother, balmier/more oily feeling lip gloss. This was like tar. There was way too much glitter in it. All the little specks were very noticeable. And it also had a strong sunscreen smell. When I tried to wipe it off with a tissue, this gloss was so thick that the tissue started rubbing off in balls. It was disgusting. I can't believe this has such high reviews. The only redeeming thing about this is that the color seems like a wearable shade. I'm really disappointed with this. I usually like stuff from clinique but this was a real let down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Good longlasting lipgloss. Perfect for summer! I really love the corally colour. It's a bit sticky but I don't mind. The only con is that it spoils really fast, I had my last tube for just a few months when it started smelling really bad. I love it so much that I'm prepared to give it another try. Will update in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by patchoul1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't wear this on its own as not bright enough but I love the feel of it on my lips - stays on a long time and I wear this over Revlon Lip Bitten stain and I just reapply over stain and always have colour. Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by MarilynMonroeBeauty246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product a lot, but it is really sticky, so you can only put on a little at a time. It's also very glittery, so if you put too much on, it looks really weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by altar_keene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the closest I can get to doing a "red lip". Any lip product with the slightest hint of red usually looks like a hot mess on me, but this is perfect. I also pair it with NYC's lipstick in #406 Garnet and they are beautiful together.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by fkl201041

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am overall a lipstick person and lip gloss are just too sticky for me. however i got it as gwp, i'm in love with it and went on to get a full size tube after i've gone through half of the gwp. the color is great, as it's very close to my lip color only better and with a hint of glitter and shine. it's not as greasy as other lip gloss, still sticky but last for a really long time, even after drinks! Besides, it doesn't smell! well it does have a slight tinge of plastic smell, but that's totally fine cuz a thin coat is all i need in hours.
so far, i think THIS IS THE ONLY LIP GLOSS I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty nice packaging, it looks very clean cut and the stopper is pretty good, not messy, although there is a bit of extra residue at the tip of the doe foot applicator that you may wish to watch out for.
The colour is gorgous, a sultry pinkish, red with some shimmer.
Although the product itself it is a bit sticky, it's VERY long lasting and moisturizing, will definitely repurchase..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The color of this gloss is really beautiful! Peachy-pink. Very glossy, with a little shimmer. It is sticky, as the other reviewers say, but the color is so pretty that I don't mind.... The color is very flattering to my fair skin, brown hair. I imagine this will look great on most people.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by bluesuze

What a lovely gloss! I received this as a GWP and I would normally not purchase a HE gloss, I usually just make do with drugstore. But this one has changed my mind. I love the color of this on me (NC15) it's a shimmery pink/red color. It does last longer than my other glosses and the packaging is very cute.. I am definately going to buy the full size when this runs out.