July 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Koolkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So unfortunately I've developed a sensitivity to this stuff, but before that happened I really liked it, so I gave my lippies based on that, not my allergy to it since I've not heard of this issues with anyone else, I even mentioned it to the macys sales lady and she was really interested to hear that (or was playing dumb).

It happens to be my natural flush color almost exactly, and I know this because for the longest time I thought the color was just deepening slightly as I wore it through the day...but it was actually my allergy to it and it all didn't click until many, many uses later when my cheeks started to burn. Ha! It really just looked like my or normal face flush/glow. No powderiness of regular blush and no thickness of cream blush.

I have very light skin and I've found I needed to put a few layers on drop by drop, but it showed beautifully. And like others say, blend quickly with fingertips or other brush!

I just find the nail polish packaging really awkward because obviously you can't use that brush to apply it, I don't even risk putting drops on my face with it because of drying time and it's awkward to do even that and contamination issues. I love love their packaging but this is a bit of a fail for me, a dropper or something would have been better.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by madisonwut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked Posietint, it gave my cheeks a nice, light pink glow. It does leave line marks on your cheeks when you apply it, so make sure to blend it in straight away! However, I think that it's way over the top with price. It's not that pigmented & it's like $30, not worth it. It doesn't really show up on the lips but it's nice to try out. I wouldn't repurchase, though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am pale as a ghost and this does not show up on me. Like at all. Maybe I got a bad batch, but this is too expensive to try again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by miamarcakis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like the colour of this product on my skin. It enhances any blemish or spot on my cheeks and I'm not a fan. Glad I only got a sample size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I'm on my second bottle of this. I also have Cha Cha Tint, which is the coral/orange version of this. I think the trick to this is technique/application. Personally, I use a primer, apply Posietint, then foundation. Two reasons for this: it allows to cover up and blend in any harsh edges and depending on the type of foundation you use, if you apply this over it you may create a smeary mess. Don't worry, the product will show through the foundation and remember you can always apply more, so start with less! NEVER apply powder before using this whatever you do. Lisa Eldrige has a great YouTube tutorial on cheek stains, which is where I believe I learned most of the technique from.

The bottle/packaging is adorable, like a nail polish bottle. Benefit always has awesome packaging which can be dangerous because they can be very hit/miss. They always have such strong packaging and marketing and it doesn't always reflect on the actual product. The way I like to apply this is I take whatever is on the brush on my fingers and blend quickly outward on my cheeks in circular motions and sometimes go over it with a stippling brush to buff it out. The product dries almost instantly so this all has to be done very quickly.

The color is very pretty and feminine, and I feel looks like a natural flush on me. It lasts all day long throughout a 12-18 hour day with zero touchups and looks the same at the end of the day as it did when I first put it on. It's a very thin formula, it's a thin, true "stain", not a cream or anything like the Tarte ones I've tried. It smells a bit like paint and tastes like chemicals when I use it on my lips. I try to use on my lips but don't feel it shows enough and often wear an additional gloss or something over it. Definitely a nice look, though. By far my favorite cheek stain out there!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I am not a Benefit fan really. I have tried them numerous times and never been impressed until now. I got this in a sample set with the highlighter and wow. I am sold on this. I will be purchasing the full sizes.

It's a subtle peachy pink color that is just very natural and pretty. There is nothing glittery here or even shimmery. It's a flush color and suits my NW20 great. It's not too light or dark. Word of caution, work quickly as it can leave a stain if you don't. I found the RT stippling brush works best to apply this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by rachelmdennis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this! mine came in a mini and they run out quickly... im hoping i can purchase the big one! i love how it feels like i have nothing on my cheeks! i would definetely buy this again:)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am really surprised by this product. I figured it would be messy and cheap looking, but it looks great! It is kind of sticky bit blends in nice with my skin. This lets me be a little more accurate with my blush application and it looks great on the lips. It lasts for hours unlike a lot of powder blushes I've tried. It is very bright in the container, but applies a nice bubblegum pink. Very cute! I pair it with high beam and I am pretty satisfied with it. It's definitely going to become a permanent part of my makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Kairarn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I love posie tint, the shade is so gorgeous! I use this as lip and cheek tint, and I love how this product gives natural glow to my cheeks! It also lasts long on my cheek because it stains, you have to blend it quickly or you'll have dot stains on your cheeks. I like the result on my lips, but like mostly lip stains out there, it's a bit drying. I don't really like the packaging that looks like a nail polish packaging, but it's kinda cute tho. The reason why I only gave 4 lippies is because the expensive price and the product easily LEAKED even though I close the cap tightly. I hate it when the product leaked because that's such a waste of product, however I carry the 4ml size everyday in my makeup bag because the size is much more convenient and it doesn't leak like the full size does.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by kaycee66

I like this product used more often as a cheek stain, and in the summer months for both. During the winter months, I like my colors deeper and more intense.

For anyone who has used Benetint before, you will find the texture of Posietint to be thicker, and more forgiving in application (if directly applied to your cheek and if you're not quick enough, you don't see a line on your face.

The color is a peachy pink which I think will suit any skin tone.

The only advice I can give to fully enjoy the tint is that if you're a "blush" girl like me, I will not waste my money on something that I can't see on my skin. Keep in mind that it is a light color and when blended over a wide surface area such as your skin and finger, you will lose color intensity. I wait for my first layer to dry, and will apply a second layer to ensure that I achieve the level of color I desire, as well as the lasting benefits of a tint.

A natural color on me! Looking forward to adding the other tints to my collection eventually!