December 20, 2014 | 1174 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Makeuphoarder22

Very saddened that this product was a dud. After a long time wanting this foundation I finally got my chance when the first ever sephora opened up in Sydney. Traveled 2 hours to buy all the things I see raved about that have never been available in Australia. This is defiantly one I wish I didn't buy. Goes patchy after a while, looks powdery? (No I didn't have any powder on). Broke me out, after only wearing this foundation twice so defiantly won't be touching it ever again. Feels tacky on the skin alllll day! Gives you that 'I need a shower' feeling. And I'm sorry but it does not photograph nicely. Only pro would be is that it's the perfect colour match for me and I've never found a more perfect match in other foundations. Damn

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

This was very hyped up a few years ago, especially for photos and weddings. Anytime I would walk into Sephora, this was the #1 recommended fndt. I remember thinking who would pay that much for a foundation. A few yrs later and more income to waste, i bit into the hype. Ive now had this for over a year and while i wear foundation fairly regularly, i don't use this much except to finish bottle, bc of price tag.
Its very natural looking and applies flawlessly. Love the pump, small amount comes out which is great. You can build coverage too. I dont have problem skin so not much to cover up.. My problem with this and reason its still sitting there and i wouldn't recommend is that any time i use it, i break out!! I do not have sensitive skin, i dont usually react strongly to new ingredients etc, but without fail, anytime i use this, i get random pimples. Glad it works for some people. I have to also give them credit for range of colors!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Sisi402

I heard a lot good things about this foundation , so i had to give it a try myself. i found it easy to apply ,i liked the look it gave my skin after applying but i notice that it didnt really cover a lot redness. I also notice that throughout the day that it didnt even seem like i had founcation on which would be a good and bad thing. But since i like having a flawless face .I dont think this foundation was for me.

Pro : - A lot color range
- Looks natural on skin
- easy to apply
- buildable
- good for dry skin

Con: - Price
- light coverage

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I've waited a week to write this review because I was hoping my opinion would change. I spent almost $50 on this after it was recommended by a friend. I'd read rave reviews, so I thought it was worth a shot. I am so disappointed. The coverage is laughable, the formula is too runny and I get better results from much cheaper products. I was hoping that this was possibly buildable to a more full coverage but it isn't. The formula feels goopy and heavy and it's very flat when applied. It isn't matte...it's just...flat. It does nothing to cover hyperpigmentation, scars or blemishes. It's goopy yet thin which is honestly something I didn't think was possible. I'm usually quite forgiving with my reviews, but for how much I've heard about how great this product is...it sucks.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

This foundation only looks good on camera. It looks and feels worse if try to build it up for more coverage it ends up feel like a mask. It doesn't look natural cakey sometimes patchy and has light to almost medium coverage it doesn't BLUR dark scars/pitted scars nor did it conceal redness. It clings to dry patches and pores look more noticable. After about 2 hours it start to get oily and seperate especially on the t-zone and the rest of my dry face looks cakey and patchy. Made my skin look worse it accenuates ever imperfection and caused tiny bumps and breakouts. Only work on smooth skin with little to no discoloration,imperfection or texture. Not good for textured skin,textured acne scarring,redness or face with peach fuzz.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by catarinaarantes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice coverage and looks great on camera... but it is awfull as an natural make up product...it oxidises a lot and needs a lot of maintenance and touch ups..but hey looks great both in photos and television.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by krystalvuxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I absolutely love this product, it gives me a matte although dewy finish so in the middle, it gives me a great glow and all over coverage.I love the packaging and everything about it, although it is a bit pricey it is probably the best foundation i've ever come across and i've used plenty.

definitely recommend everyone to at least try it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Nicole213

Pretty average. My face was oily again within 2 hours and I look like I had no foundation on me. Nooooo....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by KIRAN94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has an amazing finish when you apply it using the beauty blender.
Looks great on camera. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a staple foundation for the winter months.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by elsie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is great for taking pictures and very photogenic, but not very natural in real life. It is not cakey, but you can definitely tell that I'm wearing foundation, so it does not look very natural for school/work.