October 25, 2014 | 1754 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Energizing

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:25:00 AM More reviews by monka191

I really love dove deodorants. Lovely smell, lasting for hours, protects even in good weather. Good stuff , the only issue would be the price but product is worth purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like Dove's deodorants and this one is no exception. Goes on easily without tugging and does not flake off. Best of all? It keeps me dry and odorless. Not quite as long lasting as "Clinical" strength - but good for a day to day deod. For weddings and summer events I used Dove or Secret Clinical.

To stop ALL the sweat? Certain Dri.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only scent in the Go Fresh deodorant line worth purchasing in my opinion. Smells good, protects against sweat and smell with a fresh scent. None of the other go fresh deodorants did either for me. Too bad this particular scent was discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I've been using this off and on since 2008. I've tried others but I always come back to this. The scent just cannot be beat. I love it so much, it reminds me of my younger, care free days that I wish I could relive.

EDIT: Bumping this down a star because it really doesn't keep me from getting those embarrassing sweat spots under my arms when I'm at work, and it doesn't really do a good job of getting rid of smells. I'm usually Queen Stink Pit by lunchtime and need to reapply...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I will never use another brand of deodorant after trying Doves Energizing deodorant! The smell is so fresh and invigorating that i almost don't have to wear perfume haha. It is long lasting even after a wild workout and i rarely have to re-apply. Most of all i love that i can wear black shirts and dresses and it does not smear on it leaving a stain. I am always so cautious when putting on a nice top because i don't want it to get ruined.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by sweetvictory23

This deodorant smells great! However, it does not help me keep dry and I only use this deodorant if I know I won't get hot and/or sweaty that day, but that's not good enough for me. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by VickieVixie

I bought a travel size one of the green tea and cucumber scent. I'm not a heavy sweater so I can't speak of how effective it is as an antiperspirant. I am a big fan of the scent, but my main use for it is a a blister-block: I keep it in my purse to rub it on any red, tender spots on my feet. Out all night in patent leather stilettos? Not a problem!!! Except the lid comes off very easily, and the top of the deodorant broke off in my bag (which left it smelling delightful!).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Mitthi1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is one of the best I have tried so far......I would definitely buy it again and also my 10 year old daughter uses it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by koalaluff

The past deodorants I've used were from Secret, but I decided to try something new. I got the pomegranate one as a sample and liked it, so I purchased the full size.

The scent is nice (not long lasting though) and I noticed this doesn't transfer to my clothes unlike my past Secret deodorants, but it does not keep me dry in warm weather. I can't say whether this neutralizes odors or not, because I don't smell when I sweat.

I think this is a good deodorant to use for a night out or in the cooler seasons, but when you're going to experience sweat-producing weather (76+ degrees for me), you're better off using something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pros
- SMELLS AMAAAAAZING
- Refreshing
- good Deodorant

Cons
- smell doesn't last too long