October 2, 2014 | 968 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Hey you! I hate you! I love your sister which is the normal define a lash mascara, I have highly hope for the waterproof one, but! Why? It did nothing!! Totally different from the normal version!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have medium thick and medium long straight lashes. This mascara holds a curl VERY well and does not flake which is pretty hard to find in a waterproof mascara. I love-hate the brush of this mascara. The bristles give good separation and length to my lashes but the brush is a little too bendy. It's fine when you learn to work with it. I definitely recommend this and will repurchase when I run out. Check out my other reviews! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by danafranuby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good mascara. It gives a strong amount of definition. It is not for adding volume. I would not buy this product again, because it's waterproof is definitely waterproof and even with make up remover, warm water and soap there will be traces of it a day later.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by ashtonmcckelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. At a glance my eyelashes looked beautiful and made my eyes pop because it has a nice dark colour but when looking at it closer (as someone who is having a conversation with you would see it as) it looks clumpy, cakey and my eyelashes were sticking together. It made it difficult to blink and it looked like I had over applied the mascara by a lot and that I was trying too hard. This is definitely NOT define a lash. I wouldn't but this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by catmj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous mascara. It is super for lengthening lashes, doesn't get very clumpy, is sweat-proof (Virginia humidity) and waterproof. I apply full-n-soft mascara first, then immediately use the define a lash to lengthen. I comb my lashes quickly, then wait a few minutes for the product to set before I curl my lashes. FABULOUS. This is how I get my lashes to look like I use Dior Show Mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by montana290

I am unhappy with this product. When I take the wand out to apply the mascara to my lashes, there are little clumps already on the wand resulting in clumps onto my eye lashes. I bought it to have a nice long lashes, but my eyelashes stick together. It looks messy, almost cakey when I put it on. Taking it off is a complete disaster. It doesn't FULLY come off at the same time. I have to use 2 makeup removover wipes to properly get the entire mascara off. I will say, however, that it stays on during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I give this props for keeping my lashes curled! It also doesn't smudge. Otherwise, don't think I'll be buying this again. My main beef is the wobbly brush. Whyyyyy is it wobbly? It just flops around when I try to put mascara on! Also clumps like crazy, which is a major nono for me, esp since it's DEFINE a lash. Booo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by beckynicole1

I actually use this over the falsies mascara. It does a lovely job of separating the lashes and declining them. On it's own it has a very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by trishacandice

This Mascara is my go to for everything. It spreads nicely, but more than anything it's the most trusty of my waterproof mascara's. This is one I've now bought on numerous occasions. Usually I like to try mix it up but this honestly does the job so well that I don't even want to try find something better. I would definitely recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Lucilleb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is better than any other expensive mascara that i have tried before.it gives you a longer and full volume lashes without getting clamps.