Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof

3.5

Isoleucine , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Water - Aqua , Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer , Rice Bran Wax - Oryza Sativa Cera , Paraffin , Alcohol Denat , Polyvinyl Laurate , VP/Eicosene Copolymer , Propylene Carbonate , Talc , Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolyme , PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - May Contain

on 8/24/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Eh, also meh. I got this because I had maybelline coupons, and hoped this would be like lash discovery which I love, but more dramatic. I don't think it's particularly outstanding in defining lashes. I like it somewhat in that it seems to provide some lift when I diont want to curl my lashes. It does provide some definition, but not enough to have that as it's name. It just doesn't stand out for me at all. I'm using it up because I feel wasteful otherwise but I won't repurchase.

Pros are holds curl, some definition, not flaky, no smearing, which is partly what I look for in a wp mascara. Like the brush, may try it with another mascara formula

Cons, nothing special about it, not incredibly defining, a bit wet for my liking

on 8/24/2015 3:12:00 PM

I did not like this mascara, i didn't like the brush it did not suit my eyelashes at all.

on 8/21/2015 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I bought this mascara hoping for better volume. I did not notice any volume when I applied it, but I did see some lengthening. The other complaint that i have about this was the applicator, which was extremely bendy to the point of impracticality for application. The only positives I can state about this product are the cheap price and that it was waterproof as stated. I do not intend to buy this mascara again.

on 5/5/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is THE best mascara I have found yet for holding a curl. (And I've tried a lot!). Curl your lashes and apply 2thin coats and it will stay all day. Ok it's not going to be about the volume but hey you can go over the top with a cost of something else for that. This is the H G for people with short straight lashes who want curl. Tried all the japsese hg ones and promise this holds a curl better. Shame I can't buy it in the UK anymore and have to buy online.

on 3/5/2015 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This mascara was okay. It did it's job in the way that it claimed, just not in the way that I would like a mascara to be for me, personally.
So it gave its length. My lashes were not much longer than they are bare and without any product on them. To be honest, my lashes are short to begin with, so when I received barely any length in the way it was promised to me, I was furious.
The packaging is sleek, slim, perfect for traveling. It's ideal there, so I liked that. But I think I got a bad tube because when I opened it to use the product, the wand was too long for the tube and resulted in a twisted, curvy, messed up applicator.
The formula was clumpy, not ideal for me. It gave me barely there length. Little to no volume was given. So really, my lashes weren't "defined", they were just painted darker versions of my original bare lashes. The formula was really wet and for me, it was difficult to get off once dried. The waterproof part was right, I'll give them that.
Overall, it was okay. If you're looking for a natural look for work or school, or even if you're starting out with makeup, this would be a good mascara for you for that "barely there" and "natural" makeup look you're going for.

on 11/12/2014 11:28:00 AM

Love this mascara! I prefer waterproof formulas because they tend to hold curl better, and this one is probably my favorite of all. It adds noticeable length and even a little volume and doesn't weigh your curl down at all. Not really a very dramatic look, more like beautiful natural lashes. You can also wear this on top of a volumizing formula for more of a "wow factor" look.

on 7/1/2014 11:05:00 PM

Hey you! I hate you! I love your sister which is the normal define a lash mascara, I have highly hope for the waterproof one, but! Why? It did nothing!! Totally different from the normal version!

on 6/17/2014 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have medium thick and medium long straight lashes. This mascara holds a curl VERY well and does not flake which is pretty hard to find in a waterproof mascara. I love-hate the brush of this mascara. The bristles give good separation and length to my lashes but the brush is a little too bendy. It's fine when you learn to work with it. I definitely recommend this and will repurchase when I run out. Check out my other reviews! :)

on 5/17/2014 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Good mascara. It gives a strong amount of definition. It is not for adding volume. I would not buy this product again, because it's waterproof is definitely waterproof and even with make up remover, warm water and soap there will be traces of it a day later.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. At a glance my eyelashes looked beautiful and made my eyes pop because it has a nice dark colour but when looking at it closer (as someone who is having a conversation with you would see it as) it looks clumpy, cakey and my eyelashes were sticking together. It made it difficult to blink and it looked like I had over applied the mascara by a lot and that I was trying too hard. This is definitely NOT define a lash. I wouldn't but this again.