Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Lovely brush, very soft and small size makes it nice to get into your products.
I like to use it best with a cream/whipped foundation.
It fits the Revlon whipped jar nicely.
It blends the foundation in perfectly.
I started to steer away from foundations for the most part or try for a more natural look so I use the small stipple brush from elf instead and just buff it in as it provides more of a sheer finish but if I want more coverage this is a favorite.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my all-time favorite makeup brush. I use it to blend cream and liquid makeup products. I do not use it to apply foundation, just to blend it -- this helps to avoid soaking up product in the brush. So I dot my cream foundation on my face, blend it and then I use this brush to really buff it into my skin. It gives me that flawless, airbrushed look. I also like to use this to blend the edges of my cream blush and it helps my blush look seamless.

I have not had problems with this brush shedding at all. I wash with soap and water, NEVER soaking it and lay flat to dry. If you find that your brush doesn't get completely clean with soap and water, try using some makeup remover on it first and then washing it. Some long-wear makeups can be really stubborn.

The only thing more I could ask for is a shorter handle. It's fine in my makeup tote but it would be nice to have a shorter handle for travel. Other than that, this is HG for me.

I absolutely love this brush. I usually apply my foundation with my fingers because I hate the skinny little foundation brushes that you're supposed to use. I was at Sephora trying a new foundation and the rep used a flat top brush like this on me, and I loved how it applied. I was at Target and I found this brush and bought it, even though it was a little expensive (I don't remember exactly, but I think it was around $17). I LOVE it! It applies my foundation so well, and it's enjoyable to use. My foundation looks airbrushed-perfect, with no streaks. It doesn't seem to waste a lot of product, and it's easy to clean. I haven't had mine shed at all, but I see that that has been an issue for others. Maybe I just got a lucky one. I highly recommend this brush and I might even buy another one as a backup in case this one wears out.

Bought this at Target for around $17, one of my more expensive brushes, but I am so impressed! The bristles are very soft, they don't feel like they are scratching my skin at all, and my foundation applies so flawlessly.

I use this with maybelline fit me foundation and it effortlessly blends into my skin in an even layer. I went to buy a second brush but they were always out of stock. I guess for good reason! The handle is also very unique and is easy to hold for longer periods of time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a great foundation brush! I'm a cheapskate when it comes to brushes. I just always think I can find a suitable brush for a cheaper price. Well, Sonia Kashuk isn't that cheap, but I love her products, and after buying this brush, I want more brushes by her! I use this to apply liquid foundation, and I really think it helps to give a more flawless look, and I don't feel as if it wastes product at all. Oh and it feels so nice and soft to the touch!
I will re-buy this if I ever lost it, or if I feel it should be replaced for some reason.
Nice!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this to apply my foundation and I really like it. Itís dense and blends my foundation flawlessly. I bought it because I have heard that the elf flat top brush works wonders with foundation but I felt like it would be too big and waste too much foundation. This one is smaller and it does the job very well. Lately I have been applying my foundation with my fingers but when I use a brush I reach out for this one more. It feels sturdy and the design is really sleek. When it comes time to wash it, there is no shedding so thatís a plus. I would repurchase this again

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a great brush! It has the perfect amount of density and "stiffness" for a foundation brush if you understand what I mean.

The brush is very good quality for a good price, I have had it for over 6 months, I never lose any brush hairs. I wash it often and take good care of it.

It gives a very good finish and I think it is the perfect size. Would definitely recommend this, its fantastic value for the price (around $15).

Love this brush!! An amazing flat top brush! Great price as well!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Rave reviews to the left, rave reviews to the right!

I never gave myself the go to buy this until Target offered me a 25% off Sonia Kashuk coupon - driving down the price to $12 which to me is pretty steep (normally the elf Studio ones do just fine).

I love it! Definitely more than using a duo-fibre brush with my liquid foundation - the duo-fibre streaks and I have to rebuff and rebuff - the flattop saves me 30 seconds each morning! This brush doesn't win out when it comes to powder foundations in my opinion, because it's less dense than the elf Studio flattop and holds less powder.

Looking for a great buffing flat-top brush that gives you an airbrushed look with liquid/cream foundation? Look no further, your answer is here!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Great brush for a great value! Gives a fabulous airbrushed effect. Anyone saying it's expensive is extremely cheap and not about the beat face life. Lol. Sorry. Its a $15 brush that's a great value. The brush is synthetic so it works best with liquid and cream foundations and blushes. Only cons are the brush head could be a tiny bit larger and the packaging while fancy is very wasteful.

Popular Makeup Brushes