Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 6/12/2015 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it and actually one of the perfumes that do last I can spray this on in the morning and still smell it come the evening, most women's perfumes don't last 5 minutes but I'm the kind of person that likes to have the scent under my nose all day and I like other people to be able to smell it as well, I love it when someone walks past and you get a lovely smell as they pass, gorgeous and classy

on 5/6/2015 3:42:00 PM

I had a glowing review on Chloe, previously, but I completely deleted it. I made my review after using a sample.
I ordered Chloe (based on that sample) and was very disappointed. It's harsh and abrasive. Not at all soft and feminine like the sample. (I swear the samples are different than actual products).
This made my eyes water and gave me an instant headache. It will be returned to Macy's. I had high hopes for this perfume. I like clean and fresh but this is extreme. If there's Lily of the Valley, I can't smell it. Don't get the roses, either, for that matter. It's not totally horrible, it's just definitely not for me.
Alas, one of these days or years, I'll find the perfect spring/summer scent...

on 4/21/2015 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Got a sample of this and the scent is gorgeous!

on 4/9/2015 8:15:00 PM

Gorgeous, feminine, spring in a bottle. I have the "My Little" bottle (20ml) which was 35, considering you need only a spray or two, I think the price is fairly reasonable as perfumes go. Smells lovely - a unique scent that is distinctive to Chlo.

on 3/28/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

So typically I gravitate towards sweet and gourmand scents but I'm as I've gotten older I've started to head more into the clean/floral scents. I wanted something clean and floral but not too heavy or intense. This is PERFECT. I found it in Sephora and the 1 once bottle was 75 dollars, which to me the only downfall is the price, it's extremely expensive. Definitely broke the bank a little bit for this but I honestly don't regret it. It's the perfect balance of being a floral fresh smell. It's very girly and feminine but also grown up and elegant at the same time. It definitely smells like an expensive, extravagant perfume. Most florals give me headaches and end up turning gross on me, but not this one! I'd say it's in the same family as the Miss Dior Cherie scents or the Marc Jacobs scents everyone goes crazy for. It's not fruity or bakery sweet whatsoever which is why I surprised at how much I liked it, also wouldn't necessarily describe it as warm or sexy either. It's much lighter and easier to wear. If I had to put it in a category I'd say it's mostly a daytime spring/summer scent, however it such a great scent it really could be worn year round and at night as well. The lasting power is also quite outstanding, I got the Eu de Parfum and it lasts and sticks with you all day without being too concentrated or heavy. I would say if you're looking into floral perfumes, this is one of the first ones I'd check out and if you want something even more floral Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf seems to be a popular one as well but I personally think Chloe is the perfect one for me! So glad I took a chance and picked this up. I get compliments constantly.

NOTES: Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey.

Prices: Rollerball -25 dollars
1 oz bottle- 75 dollars
1.7- 105 dollars
2.5- 130 dollars
Found at: Most departments stores (Macy's, Dillards, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Sephora)
Have never seen this in a drugstore.

on 3/22/2015 6:09:00 PM

This is one of my top three perfumes (next to hypnose by lancome and be delicious by dkny)
it is just perfect! it suits for every ocasion and is so fresh, classy, inspiring, comfortable.. makes me feel clean and beautiful. would buy this again and again

on 3/22/2015 11:59:00 AM

This was a blind buy for me.. but...... it's so nice. The sillage is perfect. It stays on for very long.

Smells like the perfect womens perfume. Roses is what I smell the most.
Let's talk about the packaging, I think no one can deny dat this has to be the most cutest and perfect perfume bottle there has ever been.

Overall, a great great great perfume - makes me feel very feminime.
Would wear this with a cute dress on a summer day.. smelling like roses :)

on 3/14/2015 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I will have to say that this was money well spent! I absolutely love this perfume and I've received so many compliments from men and women. It really does last all day and every time I wear it i gives me so much confidence, i makes me feel dreamy and pure! I just love it :)

I would definitely buy again, I hope they never stop making it!

on 2/23/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Beautiful! My absolute favorite. Great for every day.

OBsessed!!!!! I absolutely love this fragrance!!

Popular Fragrances