Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 7/28/2015 8:06:00 AM

i normally dont like using eyebrow pencils but this is so easy to apply and gives a natural finish unlike other eyebrow pencils.
packaged with a spooly at one end of the pencil which is great.
would probs repurchase.

on 7/23/2015 12:18:00 AM

Not impressed with this product at all. For $27 it's not really worth it. I bought taupe which was the perfect colour. However it had no pigmentation and you needed to use a lot for one eye brow. So you will go through one pencil in no time. I'll be sticking to brow gels and pomades. I returned it.
So much YouTube hype on this product.

on 7/22/2015 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased the shade "Soft Brown" which matches my eyebrows perfectly. This fills in sparse areas while looking natural and does not give a gross or fake drawn-on effect. It is slightly pricy ($27 CAD) but I find it actually lasts for a very long time. I highly recommend this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Taupe for $35 CAD (with tax) at Sephora. I have never splurged on any expensive product for my brows - I had only used Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde previously, and it did an okay job, but I wanted to see if I could elevate my brow game.

Taupe was the perfect shade for my brows. I have medium blonde-golden hair and each pencil stroke looked like it was really a part of my brows! The tip of the pencil is very thin and it is really nice for filling in gaps and creating an arched but natural look. It doesn't rub off or anything once its on, and it has great staying power even in humid conditions. But the thing I love the most about this pencil is not even the pencil itself... The spoolie on the other end is the best brow tool I have ever used! It brushes each hair into the perfect spot and it feels nice brushing your brows, which is kind of weird, but also awesome.

The only two downsides to this product are the cost, and that you have no indication of when the pencil is going to run out... I will repurchase this product or I may try another one of Anastasia's brow products that lasts longer, and just keep the spoolie from this pencil. This is a really great product for brow beginners though.

on 7/14/2015 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Overall: Not my perfect brow product but not the worst I've tried. I would buy again if I find nothing better.
Pros: doesn't settle onto skin and break up (Tarte brow products oxidized to black on me and stuck to the skin, making it appear as if I had rubbed ashes onto the skin beneath my brows). Has a spoolie. Soft formula doesn't come off as unnatural/too bold.
Cons: Breaks me out. Lasts only 3 or 4 hours in the desert heat.
Lorac brow pen (in slate for my black-ish brows was so amazing and lasted allllll day but broke my out in blackheads and made my brow hairs fall out. if you are not sensitive and unhappy with the brow wiz, the lorac is amazing)

on 7/14/2015 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use dark brown/ brunette for my dyed burgundy hair and it looks great. The packaging is great, I love the spooley. My hires look full but still very natural. The only con to this is the price but I will be buying again until I find something better for a lower price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

What did I even do with my life before I discovered this! Prior to Brow Wiz, I was using Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar. It did the job and looked nice enough, but it also looked overly dramatic a lot of the time on me, because even though I have dark hair, I also have very fair skin, and so dark brows often look stark, artificial, and strange on me. Thus, I need a brow product that matches my dark hair, but also looks as natural as possible, while still offering definition for the brows. It's a tall order, I know.

Enter Brow Wiz. Life-changing product, I don't need to try anything else. My brows look fantastic! If I could describe this brow pencil in just one way, it would be Your Brows But Better. I have this in Dark Brown.

Pros:

- So, so natural-looking. Subtle. The thin pencil allows you to draw realistic-looking hairs while maintaining that natural look.
- Despite the natural look, it offers wonderful definition to the brows.
- The spoolie on the other end is great for blending the pencil, brushing the brows into place, and just generally getting the shape just how you want it.
- This is richly pigmented, so you don't need to use a lot to define your brows. Set it with some brow gel and you're golden!
- Absolutely no need to sharpen. This is an automatic pencil.

Cons:

- Pricey, it's $27 CAD. But for me, it is worth EVERY penny. My brows look great, and I don't look like Spock, so that's all the convincing I need.

I'm hooked now. I can't live without my Brow Wiz. It's too late for me, but don't bother saving yourselves---join me in this wonderful addiction so that we may share in the brow-defining wealth.

on 7/10/2015 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I tried the pencil, but after using Estee Lauder retractable pencil for years, I just canít go to a sharpener. There were other reasons I didnít care for the pencil, so this was a better choice for me. I have pretty good eyebrows, they just need a little filling in, and so the right color is key. I love that this formula is not shiny like so many others, but in the end, since they donít have this blond and the lightest color is Taupe, this is just a hair too dark for me. NYX I found to be a touch darker in theTaupe, and the blond too orangey, so Iím sticking with the EL, but MAC Fling, would be one to try if you find this Taupe a little dark, since it is a touch lighter than this. I marked that I would buy this again, because after trying many of the retractable pencils out there, I think this is a really fantastic product, the formula is great, and it really creates a beautiful natural brow. If they had this in the blond like the Perfect Brow Pencil, it would be an HG product for me.

on 7/9/2015 1:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It is a tad bit pricey, but honestly, it is very worth it.
I have the color "chocolate", for reference. This color is perfect for me!
This product makes my brows "pop" just a little bit more, and gives them the very natural look of being thicker. I don't draw on, I just use these pencil to lightly fill in my natural brow line. In my experience, brow wiz lasts all day as well.
My brow routine simply consists of keeping them cleaned up with tweezers and using this pencil, and I constantly receive compliments!
5 lippies; this product rocks!

Edit 7/14/15:
I am a little disappointed because mine seems to have run out after about 2 months. I feel like the regular pencil that you sharpen lasts much, much longer. For that reason, I am dropping one lippie. I will still repurchase though, because I love this product nonetheless.

on 7/8/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this products so much and I definitely think this is worth the $21. I always get eyebrow compliments when I use it and the pencil itself is so fine it is so easy to use and actually looks like your real eyebrows if you don't apply to much. I have tried other eyebrow products from the drugstore but in all honesty I thinks it's more worth it to get high end eyebrow products just because out of the ones I tried they're much better quality and have a much better color selection. I also love the fact there is a spooly comb on one end of this that combs through your eyebrows really well. This is a very nice product and I will definitely repurchase.

Popular Brows Products