Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 6/29/2015 5:32:00 PM

very good product wohoo ! ;)

on 6/29/2015 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product in dark brown at my local Sephora. Yes, it is quite pricey given how much product you receive, but it does work well. The crayon itself is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. The packaging is great as it is very slim and thina dn is a twist up crayon. The texture has a slight wax to it and is very soft on application. Some people may complain it is too soft as it can break easy as well. The other side of the crayon has a spooly as well. Although the product works great, I'm not sure if I'd repurchase this product. Apparently, the NYX eyebrow pencil is a dupe for this one and you can barely tell the difference. I would be tempted to try that one after I finish using this one. I am also using the Hourglass eyebrow pencil/crayon and it has been working well for me but is a bit 'clunkier' in packaging than the Brow Wiz, but also get more product and cheaper. However, if someone is looking for reviews to see if this product works, I say go for it, try it out as I'm sure you won't be disappointed, but for a cheaper alternative version, I'd recommend the NYX eyebrow pencil first.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Please. We all know this is badass ;)

on 6/27/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great brow pencil. I have been using it for five months daily, and I am happy with how my brows look when I use this product. It's extremely easy to use. I have very thick brows that have a few sparse areas to them, and this fills those spots in perfectly and the look is very natural. My brows are almost black and I used the Dark Brown shade. I was nervous that the look may be too dramatic when filling in my brows, but this product makes them look completely natural. The spoolie brush at the other end is also so helpful to use. The only issue I have with this (and this the case with any retractable pencil) is that it's not possible to tell when the product will be done. It just finished for me all of a sudden and now I have to run out to by a new one before I can go out!

on 6/24/2015 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

I never used to really put much effort into doing my eyebrows because I've always shaped them well enough to go without any makeup and considering how long it takes me to get ready, I just didn't want to bother taking the extra time to fuss with them if I could get away without wearing anything. With recent trends making eyebrows the big focus, I actually didn't realize how much I was missing out on in the eyebrow department. With already nicely shaped eyebrows, I was only one step away from having perfect eyebrows so I started to experiment with different eyebrow makeup. I first started with powders and while the look was very natural, it didn't really add that extra "oomph" I knew I could have. Everyone started raving about the dip brow pomade and I found it to be too high maintenance for me as the wax would roll up into balls, making it harder to apply them smoothly. I found that it was just taking too much time to do my brows and I didn't want to have to spend more time than I needed to. Then I continued my search and came upon Brow Wiz in Sephora. I was quite pleased at how much easier it was to draw the shape of my eyebrows and fill them in without looking overdone or fake. The soft brown is a perfect match to my hairs so it blends so perfect that the extra makeup looks like my very own. The pencil has a soft gel-like formula so it doesn't go on overwhelmingly if you happen to use a heavy hand. If it does go on heavy, it can be blended out and softened with the spooly brush on the other end. The best part about this pencil besides the nice and natural looking result, it takes me less than a minute to draw, fill in and brush out. It used to take me 10 minutes with dip brow pomade and 5 with other pencils because most of that time was trying not to overdo it and then having to blend it out. The Brow Wiz goes on with just the right amount so less needs to get blended out. Doing my eyebrows is now my favourite part of my makeup routine.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

went through so many of these even through it cost so much for the amount of product. It's dry yet not too dry, it's just the perfect eyebrow pencil out there. I tried so many products due to the fact that I am not bless in the brow department. So far, this is one of my favorite products.

you goooo anastasia~

on 6/16/2015 2:04:00 PM

While I have used this brow pencil for years I have to say that I needed something priced lower. This is a great brow pencil for those who don't mind paying a high price tag. The pencil itself does not last a long time if you use it daily like I do. However the color and quality are great, as is the micro tip. I would warn that if you are in a hurry in the morning to be careful when putting the caps on the ends properly. The end cap of the pencil is longer than the spoolie side. I have made the mistake of crunching my pencil tip by putting the short spoolie end cap on it. For those wanting a better priced dupe for this product I recommend NYX Micro Brow Pencil.

on 6/15/2015 9:25:00 PM

OMG I love love love this product!! I usually Line how I want my brows to be shapped and then I would go in with a brown colored eyeshadow and an angled brush to fill it in. I love that it has a double side for the brush as well as the pencil itself for easy portablility. After a long motorcycle ride, I was able to just touch up with this instead of bringing the eyeshadow and angled brush with me. The color I have is the dark brown. Most pencils leave that pigmented chalk look but this glides right on without looking chalky and make it look so natural!!

on 6/11/2015 4:08:00 AM

I'm a natural redhead and dye my hair in a brighter, darker red. Like many redheads I have super light, next to invisible eyebrows and I'm always looking for eyebrow pencils, shadows and what not in "the perfect shade" for me. They also need to be of a certain quality to give that foolproof application, natural yet defined PERFECT brow (mission impossible). I got the brow wiz in auburn and this is as close to perfection as it gets, EVERYTHING about this pencil is awesome and I would buy it again and again and again if it wasn't for the fact that I was so annoyed when I ran out of product after only 3-4 weeks!! I didn't think that was possible. All of my other eyebrow pencils have lasted me for a good year and a half, at least. I usually end up throwing them away before I completely run out.

I was so bummed, I ended up splurging and bought the Anastasia Eyebrow Kit which included the duo shadow in Caramel, the Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn and the Perfect Brow Pencil (the one you need to sharpen) in both Caramel AND Auburn. So now I'm going on a venture for perfect brows, hoping to find another perfect match that will last me longer. But needless to say, I probably will end up buying this again. Some time.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I watched some YouTube reviews on how to do my eye brows, and everyone recommends annastasia beverly hills. I really like this pencil. The color is pigmented, and it doesn't smear at all. The price is higher,but you still get a pencil that lasts a long time. I have said it in other reviews about more expensive products, if you aren't paying more, you will just have to spend more on cheaper brands any way.
My eyebrows are very light blonde, while my natural hair color is dark brown. I guess my eyebrows just never turned dark like my hair did. So I have to fill in my brows to make them match my hair. I love this pencil, and I can finally fill in my eyes brows and make it look natural.

Popular Brows Products