November 28, 2014 | 1297 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Nataliedubs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have thick, dark hair on my eyebrows, and Brow Wiz in medium brown is amazing. It is easy to control how much product you put on, which is great for having natural looking brows. Similar brow pencils I've used look waxy, and just aren't the right colour, this one blends in perfectly. The only downside is that there isn't much product, I usually finish the pencil in 2-3 months (using it about 1-3 times a week).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by janeyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so in love with this pencil. I bought in in Caramel, thinking, why not? I've heard a lot of great reviews about this product. So many other brow pencils that I have used have been waxy, sitting on top of my eyebrows. This product, which probably has something to do with the extra fine point gets right to the skin underneath my brows, which is where I really want the color. I also love the little spoolie wand on the other end.
The caramel color is perfect for a dark blonde like me, not too dark, just right. Will definitely be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by rosablakely

I am so in love with this! The only reasons I gave the price and packaging a 4 is because there is SO LITTLE PRODUCT! I was shocked at how tiny the package was! But honestly I have tried so so many brow products including powders and other brow pencils, but nothing looks as amazing and natural as Anastasia brow wiz. I have it in shade 'medium brown', thinking it would be a very light brown, but the colour can be built up, so I would go a shade lighter than you perhaps want to. Regardless of the price, I think I will buy this pencil forever!!! Christmas is coming up so if I were you I'd ask for 3 of these in your colour or something. Amazing product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I have thick eyebrows, but they are sparse in spots, so I need a good pencil to fill it in. I don't really like the ones by IT Cosmetics. They are too red for me. I have this in taupe, and it is perfect. It is a little bit pricey, but I will still purchase this when I run out, because you can't argue with perfection.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by TeresaHearts

I love this pencil!. It glides on smoothly and camouflages itself well. My only issue is that I run out really fast and constantly need to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by alooner

This stupid thing is expensive, but incredible.
I have it in ebony, and it mimics my thick, crazy dark eyebrow hair like no other without looking like I took a sharpie to my brows. It is buildable and on days when I want to look like I'm wearing nothing at all (nothing at all!) I use it to draw hairs on my bald spots and holy crap I can't even tell it's there. It's almost scary.
The tip is always perfectly sharp, and I love that I don't have to sharpen anything because I shed a tear for every bit of product I sharpen off any pencil. The brush on the end is amazing. I kept my old brow wiz pencil just for the brush. Occasionally I will turn the pencil end, hoping for some magic Anastasia fairy to have visited me in the middle of the night, but alas- no. I'll have to pay another $1209328 dollars for another one. Honestly, it's worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Jancee

The product is actually good and having the pencil and spoolie brush in one applicator is awesome. However, the spoolie end broke on me not once but twice!! I will definitely not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jacielsmommy

This is THE best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. I love how thin it is & that is has a spoolie on the other side of it. I'd repurchase it over & over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

Love this eyebrow pencil! Best one I've ever used. It's not too harsh so it's very easy to use. Only cons are that there's not a lot of product in this and it kinda breaks easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by christinferg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG eyebrow pencil. I love that I don't have to sharpen it and it comes with a little comb at the opposite end for extra grooming. I use it for the bottom "outline" of my eyebrow along with the arch + tail and fill in the main part of the brow with the brow gel. It lasts all day long and won't smudge if you lightly brush something against the product (clothes, etc). I am constantly asked what I use on my eyebrows and within a few weeks I can tell they have been using the brow wiz and getting better at it. Practice makes perfect. I started with the stencil and once I got a good shape down, I stopped needing it.