August 28, 2014 | 1785 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

maybe im biased because all i used before trying this was a powder but i have to be honest.. nothing about this wowed me.. the color was good but i foud it took longer to get my brows done than normal. maybe if youre into a really defined brow with sharp detailed edges (some women love that) this would be great. but with my nyx cake brow powder it takes less than two minutes for both sides and it looked soft and natural. this didnt last well on me either. but i do also have oily skin.

all in all, for the price i just cant do it. theres so much better. save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by heatherstanley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product. It goes on so smooth and perfect! I barely have eyebrows because my hair just won't grow. It's so easy to apply and it does not look like you drew on your eyebrows. It looks like your hair. I will never use any other product for my eyebrows. It is expensive but definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Ucalane

I love this pencil. The fine tip allows for crisp lines. Additionally, the pigment is rich allowing for a "one-pass" application which results in a nice, clean-lined brow; no need to conceal along the edges of the brow to get a clean line. Absolute perfection AND easy to use. Well worth the price, and the attached spoolie is a fantastic bonus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this three times already and I RARELY ever purchase cosmetics twice as I like to try different things. I have thick eyebrows naturally but my lines are uneven. So i use this pencil to neaten up the borders of my brows so it looks sharp and crisp. I like how thin the pencil is so it allows for better control and precision. You can either make your brows look really bold if you use a heavy hand or natural if you use light/feathery strokes. The spoolie at the end comes in handy, i use it at the end to blend the color and brush the hairs upward. Ive tried the dip pomade and it makes me look like a dragqueen and too harsh, its better for people with little to no brows or if you want an extremely bold look. But highly recommend the brow wiz to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful product for the brows. You can make your brows very bold or very subtle, whichever you prefer. It creates soft lines and stays put all day. Its not thick and clumpy like others I've tried, it really is a great brow product. It will stay a whole school day.

I only use this for special occasions when my brows need to be 100% flawless. Its about a year old now and hasn't changed texture of longevity.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

Keep repurchasing when I run out... Awesome color, easy to use, and love that the spooley brush is on the other side. As a blonde it is very hard to find colors that aren't orangey or too warm.... And I have a few diff colors of this product that work with my coloring and hair.. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by KatiNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product! Will buy again and have bought again. Only downside is that if you leave it uncapped by mistake, the product will dry out quickly. Very true to color and the formula is excellent to work with and blend out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

The best brow pencil I've used. I am trying to find a drugstore one I like, but they just never do the job well.

Pros
- The colour.
Medium brown is a great match for me. All the colours look really natural.
- They precision.
The tiny pen and brush make it super easy to do your brows. I have really full brows and I am in the process of letting them grow out again so my browns are going through really awkward stages where they have these weird gaps in them. I just want to fill in those gaps and this brow pencil is perfect for that. The little brush is also the best thing I've used (so far) to get my brows in shape.
- The fact that it's a twist up pen.
I just really hate having to sharpen my pencils.

Cons
- The price.
It's a good product, but it's overprized. It's not 20 euros better than a Rimmel or Maybelline pencil.
- The packaging.
When I pay 28 euros for something I expect the print to stay on the pen and not rub off after a few days. Especially since I have drugstore pencils that still have their print.
- The quality
I had to buy a new one not because I finished the old one but because I lost the brow pencil part. The tip just fell out or something? I have never lost the pencil parts of twist up pens. Not even the ones from my reeeeeally cheap essence eye pencils. Fun fact: when I bought my brow wiz and the woman in the store wanted to try it on me to show me the product the tester she wanted to use also missed the tip. coincidence or just not that great quality.

But yeah, even though I think it is overprized I still have to buy it because it just works so much better than all the other ones I use. And I'd rather pay too much for a product that works than that I pay little money for something that makes me go ''meh''.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ashli185

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After buying the dip brow pomade, I got this for when I wanted a more natural look. Lasts all day & the color is very natural (I use Brunette/Medium Brown)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

HG, for sure. I've repurchased three times already. So convenient for precisely filling in brows with ease and the resulting brows look very natural. I wear Medium Brown (previously Medium Ash), which matches my brows perfectly with my black-ish slightly brown-ish hair,