Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best brow liner i have ever used. I had seen youtube bloggers and makeup artists use it before but because i live in tasmania (lower australia) a lot of the high end products have to be ordered in from melbourne or sydney. But luckily, my fiance brought me a gift at sephora while he was in melbourne for the acdc concert a few months ago and picked one one these up half price or at least on special for me. I don't know why, or even if he new i wanted it or how he managed to get it in my colour? Either way, when i got it i was so happy to be able to try it for myself. After reading so many good reviews repeatedly i start to think... surely something can't be that good... But, anastasia proved me wrong!

I have a childhood scar i got once while sitting on my dads lap whilst he was riding his bike, and stupidly thinking, 'the wheels stop when you break, so if i put my foot in the spokes it'll be like breaking without having to!'... Went straight over the handlebars onto the cement - giving me a scar that goes straight through my eyebrow and has prevented hair from growing back there also, but with anastasia brow wiz (in chocolate) it is not at all noticeable. It's as if my brows are exactly alike and i can fill them in without them looking too dark, too light etc. It is wonderful and so much easier than several other brow tools that are of similar price. This is well worth it if you want to align your eyebrows well and i am so glad that i have this product now. Even if i have to order my replacements by post, i will be for such a wonderful product!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Anastasia is a brow-product goddess! The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is a god-given blessing to all those cursed with non-existent or unruly eyebrows. I swear before this product I not only realized that I had no eyebrows, but when I did realize this I couldn't recreate one with any other product. As with many makeup geek beginners, mimicking a full brow is quite difficult, but in no time at all I was able to do my brows consistently. My brow routine consists of drawing the shape of my brows with the Brow Wiz in Dark Brown and lightly shading it in. I then fill in the rest of my brows with the brow powder duo. The Brow Wiz is very easy to use, easy to draw on the skin, and the product blends with my skin and hair perfectly. I cannot be happier with this product, and I will never stray. Anastasia Beverly Hills is the brand to use for brows! I highly recommend this product to my friends or anyone who want their brows to look fabulous!

Tip to beginners: As with applying brows, please be gentle and use smooth, short strokes to recreate brow hairs.

I've used the brow wiz for a couple of years now and still am using it as of now. For ref, I dyed my hair ombre with blonde tips and my natural roots are black. I use the brow wiz in the color dark brown and it's matches well with my hair.

This brow wiz lasts me the whole day. I go for the bold brows and this pencil delivers the job for me. If I feel like it's a little too bold, I just blend it out with the spoolie on the other end! I've tried other brow products but I come back to this all the time.

I will repurchase and I will keep using this!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm Filipino American with black hair and brows. I had a hard time finding a brow pencil that wasn't to dark or too light. A friend recommended this on Ebony and I really like it. The pencil is not too soft so you have more control over color. It also stays on my oily skin all day from 7:00am until I wash it off at 10pm. Only problem is that it's expensive for the amount of use you get.

This pencil was created to outline brows, not to fill them in. However I find it works amazing to draw in little hairs as well. If you use it to fill in your whole brows it will not last as long. As an outlining pencil it works great with a powder or a pommade for definition. For natural definition only outline the top. For a more force look do both top and bottom.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Long live Anastasia Brow Wiz!

I have on my fourth 'Wiz' and still working on my first Dip Brow.

I have always had a hard time finding pencils that would blend in to match my hair. I colour my hair a pretty vibrant red, but could never find a brow pencil to make things look 'natural'. I was always going home with a brown or dark blonde.

Finally I was introduced to this God send. Probably someone on YouTube was being paid to talk about it and I fell; hook, line and sinker.

I went to my trusty Sephora store and found that unfortunately, I wasn't the only one looking too. Sold out of mostly everything! Thankfully I was informed a new batch was coming in shortly and if I wanted I could be matched and at least know what colour I needed.

Amazingly enough, there was a colour that would match my hair!!! Incredible! The colour selection was absolutely amazing! The sales girl picked up 'Auburn' and filed in my brows.

Perfect!!!

I returned a few days later and thankfully saw that even though the display was picked over yet again, my colour was still available.

I picked one up, paid my $27CDN and went home to play!

First thing I liked about this product was how the tip was very thin. Perfect for drawing in your brows and 'creating' the illusion of tiny hairs.

Another thing which is wonderful, is how little product you need! You don't need to press hard, but still get great colour payoff. A pencil can easily last me close to two months.

A great bonus that comes with this product is the spoolie on the opposite end of the pencil. It is small, and packed with dense plastic hairs. It is perfect for blending through the product and making it look more natural on your brows.

Staying power? This stuff will last you until you make it come off before bed. Once it is on the brows, it will not budge or melt off.

I will keep purchasing this product until the end of time!...Or until I find something else....Which is doubtful.

I use this everyday, it's a staple in my collection. I have the brow wiz in the shade caramel and it is a perfect color match for my brows and red hair. I would highly recommend, looks natural and gives your brows that "on fleek" look! ;)

My absolute HG product for my brows. I like to use this with a combination of other ABH brow products. I use the brow primer first to tame the hairs, then brow wiz to fill in sparse areas, then the pomade to line underneath the brows for that fleek look and then set it with clear brow gel.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

test comment

I use this every day. I have light brown hair with highlights and the taupe color is perfect for me. It stays on all day and spoolie brush on the end is great. I don't like to spend this much on beauty products regularly, but I've tried lower priced alternative but haven't found a good substitute.

Popular Brows Products