August 27, 2014 | 1807 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - bamboo eye shading brush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I don't like this one as much as the powder and blush brushes. I find this doesn't pick up enough product and I can't blend well with it. I don't reach for it at all anymore and tend to stick to my smashbox shadow brush. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This doesn't do its job at all. The synthetic bristle can't pick up the eyeshadow from the pan. I may use it to apply liquids instead. A huge disappointment since I found their retractable kabuki to be excellent as a powder brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Love this e/s brush! It's soft and thick, unlike the UD brushed that came with the Naked palettes. It's the only brush I use with my eyeshadows. Really great with no shedding(at least mine).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by hanryou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Very soft bristles, have not shed at all despite once-a-week washes. Does its job of blending eyeshadows onto my lids nicely. Bit pricey, but for its quality, worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is my go-to line for brushes. I've had some of them for almost two years and I've never had a single bristle fall out of any of them. The are eco-friendly and affordable as well. When I worked in cosmetics, these are the brushes I would tell everyone to buy.

Don't know what else to say about this brush in particular- it's a pretty typical eyeshadow brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great for blending out harsh lines & blending colours into each other. I use it every day since I prefer a softer look on my eyes. Another awesome brush from Eco Tools at a great price!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I Really don't like this as an eye shadow brush.It doesn't pick up much color and what it does pick up isn't put down evenly.It is just too thick to be an eye shadow brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I know it's a e/s brush, but it also works as a concealer brush
Price: ~$4 CAD
Shape: fluffy, tapered shell
Texture: soft but firm
Since it has a firmness to it, I like to use it as my concealer brush. It doesn't pick up much e/s for me. So I dab on concealer using the tapered point on acne spot and blend out the edges of the concealer only.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't use this brush for eyes, cause I feel like it's too big for that. But it's good for other uses! Like filling in my brows and contouring my nose and stuff~ Good brush! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great brush for packing on powder eye shadow, applying loose shadow wet and cream eye shadow. Can be harder to work with powders that are predisposed to fallout. I've had mine for years being washed weekly and hasn't shed one hair or changed consistency.