October 2, 2014 | 1438 users online

Crème - Becca - Stick Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this at Winners (the Canadian equivalent of TJ Maxx) and I picked this up for $14.99. (although the full retail price is much higher)

I picked Banana as it looked like the best colour choice and it's actually a bit too light. (I couldn't test the colour; I'm a NC30/C3) The texture is rather hard and not malleable compared to BB's Foundation Stick. For that reason alone, I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again.

I am using it as an undereye concealer and it's not bad, not the best but passable. A good eye cream is a must if you're going to use this product under the eyes, otherwise it will end up looking dry and cakey.
A little goes a long way and I just need a light application to that 'awake' look.
The staying power is good and it lasts all day without crepey.

Still, I wouldn't pay full price for it as I think there are other concealers and stick foundations that are better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by bebikayz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this foundation! It`s my new HG. Nice coverage, quick to put on and very blendable. Stays on for hours and it`s easy to touch up. Most importantly, my super sensitive and acne prone skin doesn`t flare up when I use this foundation. I will buy this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by kalipaus

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. When I compare it with the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, this one feels more comfortable on the skin, it is sheer, or at least called sheer, but the one from Bobbi is much thicker and clogs my pores. Bobbi's foundation also feels like I am wearing makeup and for a woman over 50, you don't want too much heavy coverage on your face that will accentuate lines. I wold recommend this to women over 40.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by hodabarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stick foundation sucks. Literally. I tried using it the first times I bought, but honestly, it did not work out for me at all. It's really, really cakey and layers on your face like a mask. It may be me, but this is one of the worst foundations I've been near. On the other side, I use it to cover up blemishes sometimes, but it won't last for that long.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am just not impressed with this. When I buy a stick I expect heavy coverage and this one has light coverage and it looks like makeup on the skin. It does not stink like Max Factor stick but it hasnt got the same level of coverage. Just like all cream foundations, it feels icky sticky on the skin. I have tried nicer sticks, one of them being Loreals stick foundation which was more like cream to powder finish. would not buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin is NC-10-15. I purchased my stick foundation in praline, which I feel is an amazing match. It has neutral/yellow undertones, and is the best color match I've found for my skin to date. I tested this out along with a bunch of other foundations, and found this was the only one that doesn't sit on the super fine hairs that are naturally on ones cheeks/face. I hated this at first because I was putting it on, and then blending it out with a sponge or brush. I found the best way for me to apply it is to dab it in the areas I want it (I do a few swipes on my face) and then blend it in with my fingers. The finish is so natural, and it really does make you glow. I was wearing this the other day and my sister said my skin looked really nice (which she never says). The only problem with this is that the coverage is pretty light (I don't get the matte full flawless look I get with revlon color stay), and it makes me shiny even when I set it with powder. Gorgeous foundation though, I hope Becca comes out with a liquid or cream foundation because the color range is amazing

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bflournoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation stick! Great coverage, finish and color match. Great job Becca!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by ccee2k

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this, but for those who want a "made-up" look", I can understand why they would not be fans.
This is a foundation for those after a natural look; it enhances and perfects rather than disguising, and I just love it with the loose finishing powder.
The best way to get the perfect colour would be to get it matched instore, and the range of colours really does mean that there's something for most skin tones.
Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by biancasilvern

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Becca stick foundation is one of my favorites. I was soo upset when they stopped selling it in Sephora. I love the texture of the foundation itself..it provides excellent coverage..has avocado oils in it..and spf so it protects the skin while you wear it. Another big benefit..the reason I keep using Becca--many of the pigments have a yellow/neutral base..which I love--yellow undertones are very flattering to my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by marylizette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have some sun spots on my cheeks so the SPF in this is wonderful for me. I apply this directly to my face, blend out with a damp sponge (thank you Goss MUA) and then powder over it. This makes my skin look flawless and lasts all day. The coverage is great and it really improves the texture of my skin. Most importantly, this never ever breaks me out. Big love for this one.