November 28, 2014 | 1846 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by very3berry

Although this was kinda pricey, the investment was worth it. It really does leave my face looking natural and does not make my face look cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by boda55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is absolutely amazing!!! I must admit I wasn't expecting much....I don't use MAC often and associate it with bright eyeshadows and lipsticks more than skin/foundation. I bought this at a Cosmetics Company Outlet store for about $22 because I wanted something similar to the Sephora Microsmooth Baked Powder that I currently use (I heard it might be discontinued, but I'm not sure now) and this was about the same price. One day I decided to test it out on a lazy Sunday when I was just relaxing at home, and I had to do a double take when I looked in the mirror!!! I had some redness in patches around my face from acne and it was completely gone with one swipe of this powder. My skin looked matte and great, honestly like I had used a tinted moisturizer or something! This is a new fave of mine

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by kyliekmakeup

This is honestly one of the worst products I have ever used.

I decided to use this on top of a moisturizer and a primer because I was quickly going out for a run and did not care to apply full makeup. It lasted about an hour before it severely oxidized on me turning my olive skin into an orange mess. This has never happened with any other powder so the primer and moisturizer did not affect this. I washed my face with my regular cleanser and I looked in the mirror and my face was horrible peeling. Every inch of my face was horrendously covered in acne, bumps and my OILY skin was very dry and peeling. I immediately applied moisturizer and it took me 2 weeks to recover. I was not able to use any other foundation as it would accentuate the peeling skin even more.

I attempted to give it another try as MAC would not take the product back and I was determined to make it work. I applied it over my foundation and not only did it bring back the same nasty reaction, but it oxidized, and did not control my oil at all in fact it probably made it worst.

Never again will I buy a mac face product.

Note: I have never had reactions to makeup nor do I have sensitive skin. Don't waste your money if you're looking for quality go to sephora and get yourself a better product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sabripereira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This my all time favourite product! I'm a NC25 and I use this as a setting powder all over my face. I'm quite fair during winter but I get tanned really easily so this with my NC25 foundation gives me the perfect colour all year round.

Just a tiny bit goes a a long way I just buff it all over once, and I'm set and flawless the whole day. It looks more shimmery in the packaging than it actually is, it leaves your face with no shine, just a subtle glow. Super natural finish.

During summer when my skin tends to get better and I don't need foundation I just use this powder for shine control.

The price for this is totally worth it, it lasts me a really long time too.

I can't express in words how much much I love this product. People always tell me my skin is perfect, as I'm not one to keep secrets I always tell, mineralize skinfinish by MAC. It's perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

I use this did bronzer. I love it. Can be slightly orange at times.
I prefer too faced chocolate soleil bronzer to this now. But this one is still great plus cost a little less.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by beautyhannah1

I love this product. It literally perfects your makeup after applying your basic makeup (foundation, eyeliner, highlighter, bronzed etc). Gives you a matte look without taking the colour out of your face - which I believe, is hard to find.
Mac face products haven't worked on me in the past to be completely honest but this is really amazing and I'm sure almost everyone would feel the same.

Packaging 4/5: Wish it had a mirror for reapplication during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by AsnJubilee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Definitely a HG and staple product in my make up bag. I love using the skin finish medium plus to set my make up. It's sheen and not glittery or too shimmery. Like the name of the product, it gives you a natural skin finish. It has just the right amount of sheen to deflect any imperfections such as scars, uneven skin tone, or blemishes. I am NC 35-40 and vanilla for MUFE Matte velvet and always use this over my foundation. People often comment and think I have smooth skin, but really- it's this powder that gives me that look :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Shylovska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

awesome for acne/oily/combination skin. MAC my favorite powder ever. Before I used YSL, I loved too but not good for all season.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Ellam77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing! I like my skin to have a dewy finish and have often found that the majority of finishing powders leave my skin looking too matte/cakey. This sets my foundation beautifully and gives the skin a nice soft glow. I absolutely love it and will repurchase it over and over. The only issue I have is with the packaging; the little plastic bit on the top has actually popped out a few times, and I would prefer if it had a mirror like studio fix.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by aslidulgerr

Its not bad of a product but I found that when I apply it sometimes cakes onto my skin.