April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible Lip Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by MT3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Infallible 8hr Le gloss. I bought 125 BLOOM at Ulta for $9.99.

The end of the wand is weird -- sort of a bent foam leaf. It took 4 swipes for any noticeable color to appear on my lips. Then a few more to make them look a little glossy. Within minutes it was balling up on the edges and feeling gritty.

Going back to Ulta

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Hm perhaps one of the best glosses ever! Went to sleep with this one- when i woke up it was still perched on prettily as ever (no smearing or fading). Somehow makes lipsticks look better and perfect on its own- almost a similar finish to the clinique buttershines, but less greasy, looks juicy/healthy as opposed to tacky. I don't like the look of a plastic film on the lips, so if you're into that this won't be for you. Also: one well applied layer tends to look better than gloopy several layers- if you want that much depth of pigment I suggest you opt for a creamy lipstick instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I have this product in 3 different shades and I really adore the colors. Im in love with the shape of the applicator as it looks like a tear drop on the end perfect for application to the lips. The texture can be a bit sticky and bulk in the corners of the mouth so you have to limit the amount of product you apply. This claims to be an 8 hour wear but doesn't last any longer than a regular lipgloss would. It does not stain your lips and just doesn't last 8 hours that's for sure, maybe an hour at most which is average. Overall, its a very decent lipgloss and it comes in a lot of fun shades. I would purchase them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know why I have never reviewed these, since I own like....10 or more of them. These are really excellent lipglosses. They have the best staying power combined with the nicest consistency you can find. Look, they are called infallible for a reason-they are meant to stay on. For the people complaining that they are too sticky....they are really not! They are stickier than lipbalms, sure. But, don't be afraid to try these because you are reading that they are sticky....it's not like your lips get glued together. Honestly, they feel quite smooth to me, and they stay on your lips for HOURS, very impressive. Not only does the color stay, but the sheen and moisture lasts, as well. Plus, most of them have a large, metallic cap which doubles as a mirror if you need help putting them on! The felt brushes are also very soft and there are a large variety of colors + plumping varieties. Just try them, they are awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by glossipgirl7

I've heard lots of good reviews about this lipgloss, so the other day I finally picked one up in the shade 'Bloom'. It's a soft shimmery bubblegum pink, not too cool but not too warm. I think it would be flattering on pretty much anyone.
When I opened the tube, I noticed that the brush was really funny-looking. It's all heart-shaped with a little hole in the middle, and it's slanted. I find that it helps for smooth, quick, easy and even application, depositing just the right amount of gloss. The packaging is very nice, all sleek and slim, kind of hourglass-shaped with silver lettering.
I applied this at around 4:00 P.M. An hour later, most glosses would be partially, if not fully, faded. But nope! It looked exactly the same as before. I had dinner a while later, talking and drinking and eating, and the gloss was still perfectly fine. Just a tiny bit less glossy, but barely enough to be noticeable. I then went off to the movies, and all through the two-hour movie, it lasted. It was almost all faded by 7:30, a full 4 and a half hours after application. Um, wow. I've tried a lot of glosses, and none of them have lasted past the three-hour mark. This one takes me to 4 hours at least.
This lipgloss is a little sticky, but not so much that it bothers me. It's probably just to help with the lasting power.
Overall, definitely a keeper. I might try other shades, but Bloom is a perfect sheer wash of colour. Will most definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lisat2

Unfortunately, while loving the color (#320 Red Fatale), this is not working for me. As careful as I was in applying it and repeatedly so, it kept staining my front teeth so I looked like a vampire. ;-( Note i do not have veneers or any strange coatings on my teeth; I've also had orthodontia so my teeth are straight..no other "foundational product" on my lips either, so those aren't part of the equation.) At least for me, NOT infallible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I love these lip glosses. They are the only ones with staying power on me. They can get a little sticky and hard to remove after a few hours but it's worth it for the staying power when I want it. The colors are beautiful and I really like the heart shaped applicator. Why oh WHY does L'Oreal always discontinue my favorite lip products. My favorite lipstick the Endless Lipcolor line went bye bye a couple of years ago too and I've been looking for a suitable replacement ever since- prestige brands, drugstore brands-- nothing comes close. Now my favorite lipgloss is going away too! Very sad. The good news is that I have a stash built up for the next couple of years as I have been able to find these on clearance at Target and Ulta.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Icecreamskin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so it doesnt contain mineral oil ?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Juhtima

I'm usually not into lip glosses as I feel they are always a hassle to reapply throughout the day. A couple of days ago, I noticed that I haven't tried buying a drugstore lipgloss in years and I mean 5+ years or so. I thought that a long wearing lipgloss was probably very unlikely and that's the sole purpose why I picked this up to try. I got mine in the color sunset, it's a sandy peach color with silver shimmers; a natural color with a kick. I tried this a couple of days ago and fell in love. I only used one coat and it lasted for about 3 hours through eating and drinking. Throughout those 3 hours, my lips did not become dry at all. In fact they were very well moisturized!
I applied this over a coral lipstick from SkinFood and it was gorgeous. The product is a little tacky, but that's the staying power so it doesn't really bother me. I also love the applicator as it applies the perfect amount and the product itself smells like candy. The only con I see with this product is that if you apply too many coats in one time it CAN get goopy. It's better to wait between coats so that the first coat sets. Luckily for me I only need one coat anyway. Will be purchasing more whenever there is a sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by spadarok

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss! It stays on for hours and make your lips look plump and juicy. It does feel sticky at times but it's worth it because of the way it makes my lips look! I use Suede, and the color is awesome!!