September 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Lip Gloss - mark - Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss - Secret

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a good neutral, everyday kind of gloss. It has just a hint of shine, not a whole lot of color, but gives a good pinky-nude wash to the lips. Also works well over lipsticks. I may repurchase in the future, but there are similar glosses available without having to go through an Avon rep, so I may not when the time comes...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by tarapickholtz

SO pretty! I wasn't sure about this one because some of the color swatches looked "iffy" to me, but a picture of the tube itself in the Mark catalog made me want to try it (plus, all the good reviews!). I got Secret in a set of miniature Mark glosses. It's beautiful! I was worried the nude color would be too warm, but it's perfect. It's a peachy/pinky nude and looks beautiful. It seems to have a hint of shimmer to it, but not a lot as it isn't a "luxe" color. I will definitely be purchasing the full size gloss in the near future. It's a must-have neutral color that I'd imagine works for most skin tones. I am fair skinned, but I like to apply self tanner, and find it works well with a tan or no tan. The mint scent is great too! Goes on super smooth and isn't sticky/goopey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It's a beatiful nude color with a hint of pink. Perfect. It's so shiny and smooth--basically just another great GBG lip gloss. I've tried so many (apparently I'm on a mission to try them all! haha) and they are wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Mrs_Pooky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this gloss. I really like all of the mark glosses I've tried, but this is the perfect nude for my PPP skin. I'm very fair with dark blonde hair. And although I have pigmented lips, I don't like to wear anything dark. My husband doesn't like me to either, so I stick with light shades such as this. Yes, the tube is rather small, but I have yet to use up a lipgloss, so I don't see this being a problem. Plus the price is excellent. This has the traditional gloss doe-foot applicator, which is fine with me. It also has a minty scent and I find that it tingles a bit. It's pretty pigmented and provides a nice shine. I don't have a negative thing to say about it and definitely plan to repurchase, probably before this even runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by CaptainObvious

Like a review below said, she couldn't get away with darker colours so this works well on her. Well, it's the same thing for me. I have dark brown hair, but pale pale pale skin. So I have to wear nudes and light pinks on my lips, everything else looks garish. This colour is PERFECT, but I think it can work on any skin tones! It's a beautiful nude. The lip gloss itself is a convenient little tube, and I have it hooked on to another shade of Glow Baby Glow. I love how convenient the glosses with the hook ups are. I just shove it in my purse, and there's no leakage, and it fits well in my pockets. Love this stuff. I was recently using Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips, and although I absolutely LOVE their gloss and it is my favourite, when I am needing to save money, these lip glosses do perfectly fine. They are almost as good, and come in SO many colours... it's almost hard to choose which one to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

This is a good nude color on me. But since I don't really like how I look with "nude" makeup on, I won't get it again. It is smooth, though but is not long lasting. The tube is small, too...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by carolinagirl480

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this lip gloss! I'm pale with blonde hair and this is a perfect color for everyday wear since I can't really get away with darker colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by dacarson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It was pretty :) i liked it alot and looked great and i only wish it was bigger tube. i am definatly going to keep purchusing this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought one of the small tube sets in the holiday package a couple of years ago...I love the GBG glosses! Secret is an easy-to-wear pinky neutral. The texture is divine and not sticky, yet lasts longer than the average gloss. I've always been impressed by the quality of mark!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by angelyshis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this little lipgloss! I have tried so many times to do a nude lip, but I always looked so washed out. Then I tried this little lippie, big wow!! It is nude, but has a touch of pink so I can now do a great nude lip without looking so pale! Yay!!