October 26, 2014 | 1039 users online

Moisturizers - Merlot - Face Cream grape seed spf 15

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by YeJinAH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It smells okay, but I had to use a lot to make my skin soft... at all and even after that my skin was still dry. and it says natural...but it contains a lot of chemicals. The cream is pretty cheap...and purple. The packaging is a tub...I may just have a bias but tubs seem unsanitary to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by kittymoulin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this moisturizer! It's like a creamy gel, it's so light and absorbs quickly. Doesn't sting or leave my face greasy like other moisturizers do. Great for my acne prone skin, doesn't clog pores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by thebobcat64

I bought this for half off at Ulta and have been loving it. It has a slight fragrance, but it does not irritate my skin at all. It doesn't leave a whitecast on my skin or leave my skin looking oily. I only wish it had a higher SPF value.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by michii_elle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros
- light-weight
- smells okay
- SPF

Cons
- My skin started to get small bumps (especially my forehead and chin) and cystic acne, so maybe this product isn't good for those who are acne prone.
- Tub - not so sanitary

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by heavyboots

I decided to give this a try after reading all the great reviews posted here. I have been using it for a week, in rotation with Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer, and I'm very impressed! I have had no breakouts and my skin feels a lot smoother and brighter. It absorbs into the skin fairly quickly, but my face does not feel tight afterwards. I will update in a couple of weeks to note whether I am still in love with it as I am right now. I don't find it to be too pricy for the amount you get (full size and travel size) and it's available in every Walgreens.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown

I wanted to like this product, but it wasn't moisturizing enough (it disappeared within seconds) and after two weeks, I started breaking out. Very disappointed with this product. I guess I'll just keep looking for the perfect SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 5:43:00 AM More reviews by drea0627

I switched to Merlot when Olay changed their lotion. I really liked this lotion. It has a nice smell, it doesn't make me break out, and it kept my dry winter skin flake free. I didn't see any noticeable anti aging benefits, but i'm only 25 and i'm looking more for prevention. The only negative about this lotion is I developed some small white bumps under my skin. I went back to Olay when they came out with the classic formula, but if Olay ever tinkers with their lotion again this will definitely be my backup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a light daytime moisturizer with a natural (although not strong enough for going out in the sun) spf. This balances my combo skin without adding shine to my face. Unlike other moisturizers I've tried this never burns my skin. Has not broken me out. I dislike the scent but it's not overpowering and hasn't caused any adverse reaction for my skin and fades quickly. Have been using this for a couple years and although I have strayed I always find my way back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by jcdx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So, at first i loved this product. The smell,texture, moisturizing ability, everything! Then I started to break out and my skin got alot drier... So stopped using it. I stopped using another one of my face washes and decided to give this a try again. Its been amazing. Its cleared up my pimples I had.. (which was like two or three) and now my skin is smooth and amazing! I love this! I hope it doesn't change its mind on my skin again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this for about a week and am enjoying it. I have an oily t-zone, so I needed something that was going to be sheer but still moisturize. This does a great job - almost feels like a gel and sinks in fast. Once it is on and almost dry, it almost feels like a primer - my skin feels really smooth. I like that this has SPF in it. If it didn't I likely wouldn't use it. This has a light fruit loops kind of scent to it, it isn't really grapey. This has not yet broken me out - and I have pretty sensitive skin. I paid $14.99 at Walgreens for this.
My suggestion would be to not have this in a pot - I wish it was in a squeeze tube.