November 26, 2014 | 1176 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Yves Rocher - Eye Make-up Remover with Camomile [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Amie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this, removed everything perfectly, long wear mascara and foundation came off very well and i didnt need to tear my skin with the normal makeup wipes which is good for me as my skin is still very delicate after a heavy regime of Accutane.

Didnt irritate my eyes or skin, and I am extremely sensitive. I got it on sale as well so well worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst makeup remover I've tried to date. Doesn't remove my makeup and irritates my eyes like crazy...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by MulanDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the pleasant smell and the gentle feel. It's lovely to put on, but that's not the purpose, lol.
If I only wore eyeshadow, this product works to remove it. However, many times I'd be wearing waterproof eyeliner and mascara (not waterproof), and all this does is smudge it around. I'd have to reach over to my jojoba oil to complete the job.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by tooshort

Does not remove my mascara well at all. I sometimes have to scrub, which I really hate doing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jojo2739

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was told by the sales that this can be used to remove non-waterproof makeup and it does remove eyeshadows if you don't use an eye-primer like UDPP or TFSI, but it cannot remove much eyeshadow when primer is used.

It's doing great for spot cleaning like inner rim and remove leftover sparkles. However, if you use non-waterproof eyeliner (like liquid eyeliner from The Body Shop) without eyeshadow, then it does the job pretty well for it.

I'll only purchase it again when it's 50% off as it's gentle enough to pair with TBS liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by ekk59

The best remover I have used ever. Do not irritate eyes, works well, cheap. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyemakeup remover does a great job for me. But i never use waterproof mascara, so i dont know if it is any good for removing this. Anyway, there is a trace of the mascara left on my skin after using this remover. But i always use a facial cleancer afterwards, so this is not a problem for me. I have also used it just as a tonic for my eyes in the morning, and it works great this way :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample bottle of this a year ago and I really like it. It smells like flowers which I like. I dont know why there's so much bad reviews. There is no oily residue which i dont mind but a lot of people hate oily MU remover. It takes off eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow- everything)

How I use it: Take a cotton ball and soak some on. Now gently dab the cotton ball on top of your eyes and dont rub. It leaves my skin soft and no oily residue. ANd no raccoon eyes. I will def repurchase this

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by exotikittenx

I actually love this product. It is very gentle on the eyes. I'm surprised by all the bad reviews. I use a lot of mascara and liner, and I soak a cotton ball with this remover, and it takes my makeup off just fine. I do not use waterproof mascara, so I'm not sure how it would do with this, but it is supposed to be a gentle remover. If you use waterproof, I think Lancome's works the best to remove EVERYTHING (that's why I removed one lippie), but for normal eyemakeup (as in non-industrial strength), it works fantastic for me and I love how gentle it is, never stinging.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by lovelyhuli

Nothing but water.
Water may work better than this.