July 25, 2014 | 1811 users online

Hair Treatments - LUSH - Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze Hair Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recieved this as a birthday gift from my stepmother 2 years ago.

It comes in a black plastic pot which is recycable, so I'll give 4 lippies for the package.
It has a creamy texture and smells enourmo like Jasmine. I used to like the scent at first, but after some uses, I couldn't get rid of the smell, it was just too much.
The package says, it should be applied on dry hair. But I assumed that the pot wouldn' last long this way, so I decided to use it on wet hair. It it very creamy and easy to apply. I let it sit for about 2 hours and then rince it out. It left my air soft but not as much nourished as it caims to do. One big con is the Methylparaben, but you should decide whenever you want to use Methylparaben or not, but I already explained my statement at my H'Suan Wen Hua review.
The pot lasts for abot 6-8 uses if you apply it on wet hair. If you don't want a deep nourishing treatment and like the scent, this could be the right product for you. It isn't the right one for me, so I won't rebuy it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by shadel

I have dark, almost black hair (never dyed them). They r wavy and dry (just a bit). I liked the product, it smells good, does what it claims, however, i dont think i would repurchase it. I mean, if i wanna nourish my hair, i'll just mix some oils at home and apply them on my hair. I just felt like trying it bcuz everyone is raving about that product + it smells GREAT!. However, if i'm looking for a product to nourish my hair, i wouldn't buy this, just too expensive (22.95$ CAD). That being said, if you don't like to mix oils at home or dont like the smell of it on ur hair and would rather purchase a treatment that smells good, then i would recommend the Jasmine and Henna Fluff Eaze for u.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by VioletShimmers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used Lush's Fluff Eaze this morning, and now my hair is the shiniest that it has ever been! I have been pretty happy with my normal haircare routine (SLS-free shampoo and a conditioner with lots of coconut oil and shea butter), but lately I've noticed that my ends tend to get pretty dry. This stuff hydrated and softened those ends like I have never seen before. The shine in my hair is phenomenal and, overall, my hair feels fuller and thicker. The directions say to leave the Fluff Eaze on for 20 minutes before shampooing, but I only had time for 10 minutes. Still, the oils seemed to have penetrated pretty well and so after shampooing, I just used a lightweight conditioner instead of my usual one. I love everything about the Fluff Eaze except for two things: the price is extremely expensive (especially if you're not used to spending a lot of haircare) and the smell is very overpowering. It smells like jasmine mixed with some other earthy scent. I don't hate it, but I also don't love it. I do worry about what other people around me think because I notice that the scent is lingering in my hair throughout the day. I guess a third con is that the ingredients list contains two types of parabens for those who wish to avoid parabes. I'm one of those people, but I figured that having parabens in a hair product is not that bad because it doesn't come into full contact with your skin (except maybe some parts of your scalp as you're working this stuff in).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by LenaPena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to hairpack. I love the fragrance and it gets rid of the dry tired look without waing it down. It gives a lot of shine, my hair comes together and becomes eazy to manage. This is how I use it / which is nor according to the instructions / I wash my hair and toweldry it while in the shower. When I put in the product I focus on the ends and up to my ears, leave in for 5-10 min and rinse out. I do this every time I wash my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I got a sample of this first, and although the pots are small I thought this isn't going to cover my long hair however I was surprised... I tied my hair in a high pony tail and ran this through the ends of my hair from the hairband.

I left the product on for a few hours and washed out then shampoo'd/conditioned and left to dry 80% then styled with a hair dryer.... The results are AMAZING.. silky smooth shiny hair that looks strong which really lasts, even after 3 or 4 washes! I have now bought the full tub!

The only negative is I can't stand the smell... It's very strong and once I straightened my hair it smelt like burnt coffee beans... Like the results, the smell also lasts in your hair! But the results are worth it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Diana787

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product it leaves my hair feeling so soft and it also gives my hair good shine it also leaves my hair smelling amazing

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by jpe020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This definitely makes my hair look great the next day! I've used my pot about 3-4 times, and still have some left. I'm not sure why some of the other reviewers said they could only get two uses out of it. My hair is medium length, super thick and really frizzy. The next day I actually got compliments on my hair!! I never get compliments so I had to tell my friend I use the lush frizze eaze. The only reason I gave this 4/5 and not 5/5 is the smell. It is very strong. And not in a good way. The smell does stay in your hair for a few days and will still be there even if you wash your hair again. You have been warned! But I'll put up with the smell if my hair looks great :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I have long hair and probably only got 3 uses, which sucks. The pot isn't worth the money.. I believe $26AUS+? I could be wrong..

I love the smell but I feel like it doesn't do too much for my hair.. I might try more treatments from lush but not this one, I probably won't be re purchasing..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by StaceySmith945

I didn't feel it did anything to my hair, but the experience of hair masks is always nice. I loved the smell of this product though!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybe I don't have the right hair type for this product. My hair is long, straight, smooth. I am crazy for the jasmine scents at Lush and that's what inspired me to buy this product in the first place. The Smell! I love love love earthy natural sexy scents and this did not disappoint in that regard. The scent lasts for at least a week and through several shampoos however I did find that after the first day I could only smell the jasmine when my hair got wet. Once dry I wasn't really aware of any scent.

Unfortunately I wasn't pleased with what it did to my hair. Interesting that this product is called fluff ease and yet it made my usually smooth hair kind of fluffy. It's hard to explain but I just couldn't seem to get my hair into any style for a good two weeks after using this. It was sort of flat on the top and then the sides sort of poofed out but wouldn't take any shaping from the blow dryer which is how I usually style my hair. My hair just laid there all dry and poofy and it was stupid looking...LOL. Now I'm a big fan of putting oils in my hair. I usually use either extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil with excellent results so long as I don't overdo it, so I couldn't understand how this product that had so many wonderful oils in it seemed to leave my hair feeling dry, damaged and stripped. I checked the ingredients again and for the first time saw that one of the main ingredients was sodium laurel sulfate. I was horrified!! SLF is the main ingredient in shampoos and a lot of people are trying to use SLF free shampoos now because we know that SLF's are harsh and drying. Seeing this at the top of the ingredients in this Lush hair treatment was horrifying to me. Felt like I just spend 2 hours soaking my hair in Shampoo!! No wonder my hair felt like crap.

I understand that a lot of people love this product and have excellent results with it, but it's just not for me which is sad because I love the scent so much. I'm sure I would love the product to bits if they took out the SLF. Great for those of you who love this stuff but I just can't understand anyone loving soaking their hair in a SLF laden product and my hair certainly didn't like it either.