Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 8/4/2015 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very moisturising, makes your body very soft

on 7/31/2015 4:23:00 AM

I discovered this product while at a friends house. I had just finished shaving my legs and my skin was majorly pissed off at me. I looked under their skink for a random lotion and saw this. It looked gentle enough to ease the burning my legs were experiencing and holy crap was it ever. Background on me is that I HATE LOTION. I have never regularly lotioned any part of my body because I hate the feel of the stuff. How ever, as soon as this stuff hit my angry skin, it was like magic. the itching and burning stopped right then and there. I Use it daily now and have bought my own. I have never loved a lotion more than this one and my friends used to have to force me to put lotion on because my skin got so dry. Now I just look forward to it every day!

on 7/27/2015 12:13:00 PM

This lotion works for calming and moisturizing sensitive skin. I use it regularly.

on 7/17/2015 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lotion!! It always helps me with my eczema, dry, and red prone skin. The only downside is when your lotion "runs out" because it either dries up or it won't come out of the pump anymore! Other than that, I definitely recommend this to anyone, especially people with skin problems like me!

on 7/14/2015 4:39:00 AM

What can I sayyyy. This lotion is my savior. I have tried so many other moisturizers and I feel that only this one does the job. To start, I have very dry and sensitive skin so I'm always careful about what products I use. Aveeno daily moisturizer goes on skin smoothly and is fast absorbing so you don't feel sticky or greasy after words. It keeps my face and body moisturized and soft all day long. The best part about it is the calming ingredients. As soon as I spread it over my face, it soothes and calms all the irritation and redness that I experience due to my skin type. I would recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

use it fr my legs but not for my face. Makes me break out like crazy

on 4/30/2015 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought this after using doctor prescribed creams and ointments for eczema that made it worse, this has been a god send in a bottle, my skin is no longer red, dry, itchy, weepy and now feels nourished and moisturized from the moment I apply it. I used this on my daughters eczema too and it practically healed over night. will 100% buy again ☺

on 4/26/2015 5:05:00 PM

It's non scented which I'm not crazy about but other than that it makes you so soft it's amazing!

As a basic lotion this stuff is great. Not too thick and not too thin.

on 4/12/2015 9:21:00 AM

The very best moisturiser I've ever used and I've tried a lot over the years. Doesn't disappear on skin and keeps it moisturised and soft. Very happy and will definitely be buying again