December 22, 2014 | 1163 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have dry itchy skin, meet your next new best friend.. It's not sticky and doesn't smell perfumy which is great! If you have normal soft skin, this would be great for you in the winter but not in the summer, although it's still nice to use at night but just not at daytime in summer, I recommend lighter moisturisers like aloe gel.. My fav is from a Korean brand called nature republic, their aloe gel is my holy grail! It's not sticky at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased the fragrance free version of this. This is a basic moisturiser which does the job. It does take some time to sink in so at first it feels sticky but after an hour or so it sinks in and my skin feels soft and supple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by crystal105

I love this lotion and think it will soon reach HG status. I have fairly regular skin (though am prone to some breakouts on my chest and back) on my body which leans a bit toward the dry side, especially in the winter, and this is perfect. It absorbs well, doesn't leave any residue, hasn't caused any breakouts and has NO scent whatsoever. I put it on in the morning, and my skin is still super, crazy soft at night. If I miss a day (which I generally don't do when it gets this cold) my skin holds up fine and is still soft. I really love this. I will continue to use and buy. I do keep a richer hand cream in my purse because this wouldn't be enough for my hands during the Minnesota winter but will be fine when summer comes around. This is cheap enough that everyone should at least give it a shot!

I haven't used this on my face at all, so not sure how it would do for a facial moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by nivealover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product foes an amazing jobs at soothing my dry hands mid day. If I'm not washing them constantly in the kitchen at work, I'm at school rubbing them on paper, desks, books, paints etc.. And my daily life takes a toll on my hands. My friend bought a travel size of this and we used it up quickly so.I bought the big tube and have never regretted it. It kinda smells like wet dog, but its not strong nor does it last. The product itself works wonders and absorbs quickly so you can move on with your day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lotion for two years, and I like it very much. The texture is light and non greasy. It lives up to the claim of moisturizing for 24 hours. I smooth it on my body after every other shower, and especially after shaving. My skin feels soft, moisturized and supple. It sinks right in, and it's never greasy. And, I also enjoy that it is non scented. It doesn't interfere with my fragrance du jour. It's worth the price for two reasons, in my opinion: a little goes a long way, and since I use it every other day, a bottle lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use the cream version of this in a squeeze tube and I can't fault it, it's just a basic moisturiser but for someone who has sensitive dry eczema prone skin it's a life saver! I always make sure I have a back up of this in the house it costs 6.99 full price but boots do alot of skin care offers so I think the price is reasonable, the tube lasts me a good few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by troglodyte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great for allover body including face. It took forever before I tried this product because the packaging didn't appeal to me (I'm a packaging fiend).
I love that I can use this on my face in the morning after cleansing and it goes matte quickly (another brand that is good and matte for the face is Curel Anti-Itch). My body has these random dry patches that almost look like ringworm or such and this gets rid of them in a few days. It's really unscented and absorbs really quickly.
I only buy the tube version because I want it to be portable.
I also love the menthol version in the blue pack, it's great when you get sweaty/itchy in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by fortunefox

I have gone through too many moisturizers before I found this one; and OMG - I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS! I started using the Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream - which did wonders, and I decided to try the other Aveeno products. It's pricey but worth it. It makes my skin so soft (especially during the dry winters), and it's not a product I have to use everyday to maintain the softness. Just every second day or whenever I remember to - my legs aren't flaky any more (yay!). The only concern I have with it; is that it does tend to get/feel sticky until you wash it off, but I don't really mind it (I've had worse without results). I had the choice between lavender or no scent - I chose the one without scent and that's what it was, no smell whatsoever. Overall; I love this and would recommend it - especially to those with sensitive or eczema skin types!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually use straight up shea butter (the beigey unprocessed virgin kind that comes all un-pretty like in big ass chunks in a non-vanity friendly plastic jar - heavy duty type shea), but when I'm tired and just want to get to bed and don't want to sit around waiting for the shea to sink in, this is what I reach for. This lotion does actually moisturise my dry skin, but it absorbs almost immediately. (As always, YMMV, and my skin really is quite dry do that might be why.) Other lotions just stay on top of my skin feeling gross and almost squeaky, ick. Hate that feeling. This, however, relieves the tightness in my skin, soothes my elbows and knuckles and softens my cuticles. I love it. I have the big bottle and also bought the smaller queezy tube to take with me during the day.

I like that the first ingredient in this is oat flour, and the last one is water. The middle is basically a mix of fatty alcohols and sillicones. So, as it says on the label, this is essentially a dimethicone skin protectant. If you have sensitive or reactive skin, I would consider that fact before putting it on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this as a body lotion because it spreads easily. I don't like it as a hand cream because it's sticky.