Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was probably one of the worst body lotions I've ever used. Did nothing
for my dry skin. Check the ingredients list....it's not good. I think many of the
good reviews come from Jennifer Aniston endorsing it and I read that she uses
Mila Moursi body lotion...that would make more sense!

While this has rave reviews all over the internet and is in practice quite gentle, I would not purchase this product. For one, it is a petroleum-based product, which is not the cleanest or the greenest. Petroleum is also an occlusive which blocks pores. Secondly, I cannot identify some of the ingredients, so while glycerin and sodium chloride do not sound harmful, Distearyldimonium Chloride does not sound appealing to me. There are plenty of great moisturizers out there made with natural ingredients with real skin-healing properties. Although this is a cheap buy, it is not economical when you consider what the environmental costs and the potential health costs are.

Great help for me ! i use this lotion even without triggers of eczema, i got used to it and with the help of my aroma diffuser (ion138)with essential oil plus this aveeno lotion , it relieves my itchiness and dryness. I hope aveeno would come up with a spray too like a mist spray for dry skin :) i always bring one in my bag wherever i go..

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This made my eczema come back to haunt me!!!

I haven't had eczema this bad for years.. its come up on the inside of my elbows, my hands, wrist, neck, and eyelids!!!!! The moisturiser just made my skin feel greasy and shiny anyway but within a week of using it my eczema flared up like crazy.. i have never had it on my eyelids and neck before either :(

will stick to my E45 cream !!!!

This is my absolute favourite body lotion! It's u scented, non-greasy, hydrating and very good for eczema prone skin. It soothes and moisturizes all in one. I no longer buy the pump bottle because it is impossible to get all of the product outs I stick with the tube style bottle instead which is technically stored upside down so there is no dispenser to get clogged. Very affordable and works well. I've noticed a real improvement in my skin since using this. It is great for the whole family!

LOVE THIS. Really good body lotion (BODY), not for face. I like the price and my skin doesn't react when I use it so major thumb's up.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just bought this and I can say it works but its a bit greasy. Good stuff though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very moisturising, makes your body very soft

I discovered this product while at a friends house. I had just finished shaving my legs and my skin was majorly pissed off at me. I looked under their skink for a random lotion and saw this. It looked gentle enough to ease the burning my legs were experiencing and holy crap was it ever. Background on me is that I HATE LOTION. I have never regularly lotioned any part of my body because I hate the feel of the stuff. How ever, as soon as this stuff hit my angry skin, it was like magic. the itching and burning stopped right then and there. I Use it daily now and have bought my own. I have never loved a lotion more than this one and my friends used to have to force me to put lotion on because my skin got so dry. Now I just look forward to it every day!

This lotion works for calming and moisturizing sensitive skin. I use it regularly.