April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I'll recommend this to anyone! I love it's packaging for some unknown reason that just makes me love this thing! I have the 8 oz one and it was perfect for me to carry it in my bag! However it is kind of greasy and took me a while to put it on both hands until that oily feeling is gone, but besides that I think it's just what it says, it a moisturizing lotion that's good for daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Ilovemakeupandsephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I honestly love this product so much its such a good moisturizer it is my holy grail product that i will never change. I also thought i need to i have to write a review on this. Iv had so far 5 huge bottles of these and i always have backups now it makes your skin feel so incredibly soft and so nice and its affordable! (Drugstore) i love this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by LehCarRachel

I LOVE this stuff!
But I really love it the most for my hands.
I have really dry hands, not to the point of cracking and so I would not know how this works for cracking if it would hurt to apply or not, but if for people that have just not very soft, dry hands, this will soften them a lot! And leave them really nice feeling. I tend to like the slightly sticky moist feeling cause it means that my hands are soft and moisturized ehe.
If you don't like the slightly sticky moist feeling, this doesn't attract dirt or anything on your hands btw. But that feeling does go away after like an hour.
I probably need to reapply every couple hours or so or after washes etc.
It really is worth trying out!
But for other people, this may not work well as a body lotion as it does leave a slightly sticky feeling so that could affect how you feel with clothes on.
But as another reviewer said below is that she uses it 1/2 this 1/2 another body lotion with scent. That seems like it would really work well instead of using this straight on.
Provides very good moisturizing capabilities but that slightly sticky feeling does linger for a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Great basic light-textured lotion. Sinks into my skin right away and doesn't feel greasy. If they made it in custom scents it would be my HG body lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Normally I wouldn't care enough to write a review about a lotion but I feel like I have to for this one. I really do not like this lotion at all. I have given it several chances and it just doesn't work for me. It leaves my skin feeling sticky all day, I feel like it never fully dries. It feels disgusting with clothes on. It noticeably makes my eczema and razor burn a whole lot worse as well. I wanted to like this lotion because it sounds perfect, being fragrance free and extra moisturizing and everything. I prefer Lubriderm lotions a lot more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by andrea127wv2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lotion! it works so well and a little goes a long way! I get the unscented and mix it with my good smelling lotions to have the best of both worlds!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by yasminthompson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a good moisturizer, but it's a bit hard to spread -it's a tiny bit sticky! Quickly sinks into skin too

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

This is good lotion. Not great, but good. It's basic, and I think that's what makes it so good. If you have ultra sensitive skin, this is what I would recommend. It moisturizes, and does so throughout the day without any greasy feeling. Personally, I need something with a little more power and more moisture. But this is a very nice lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by meilin69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

so today i went to get a new lotion because the weather is getting drier and i can hear my skin screaming lol
i can't decide between jergens ultra healing or aveeno, jergens clearly contains parabens unlike aveeno, i don't really care about chemical ingredients but it's good to have a more "natural" products sometimes.
i picked aveeno because it's paraben-free and fragrance-free (it's so hard to find a fragrance free lotion) so i can layer it with my marks and spencer rose lotion which is very drying if used alone.
the packaging is ok, organic-looking, nice color, but i'd prefer a clear bottle so i can see how many products left.
first time using it, a bit sticky, feels plump and soft after dried down. moisturizing is ok, my hawaiian tropic lotion give the same moisture level. at least i can feel that it really sinks in and not just sit on top of my skin and feel greasy later when i start to sweat.
5 lippies because it's not greasy and has no scent so you can layer it with your fancy fragrance lotions.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by YukiKitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this moisturizer. I used to get a lot of irritated, broken out patches on my chest and arms after getting out of the shower. I have sensitive skin that is prone to dryness, but I wasn't aware that the irritation was due to lack of moisture. Ever since I started using this, I've had no problems with my chest and arms, unless I wear rough fabric or a sweater, but that's to be expected for me. This lotion leaves my skin soft, calm, and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that needs a gentle, rich, and effective moisturizer.