April 20, 2014 | 977 users online

Primer/ Corrector - MAC - Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Kalahlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this primer , its perfect for the summer time , lol i used this primer all summer last summer and my face DIDNT get Tanned my face just got alittle more radiant , if your gonna use this primer in the summer please get a sunscreen lotion for your body as well , lol my body looked sunkissed while my face was still yellow . the pros about this product is , its the perfect primer for the summer , its light weight so you dont notice its on your face , makes your foundation go on smooth and even , and protects your face you also dont need to moisturize when using this primer it glides on like a lotion/primer in one . it does what it says . the cons about this product is , it doesnt really stop your under eye concealer from creasing , so id use a different primer for under your eye area , The cost is way too much its basically 30 dollars and it comes in this small tube , you will probably need a 2nd one after the first month of using it . i dont really feel like you get your money worth they should make the tube a little bigger for 30 dollars . however this is one of my favorite primers in the summer i usually put this all over my face and then use another primer just under my eye so that my concealer lasts longer and doesnt crease .

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lizpolito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to like this product because I have very oily skin and it made my face matte all day and I only had to blot once a day vs 8-9 times a day. Too bad they changed the formulation. Now it feels gooey on my face and does not control oil at all! MAC should bring the old formultaion back! I'm still searching for a mattifying primer smh..

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by lwjw

OH MY GOD. Why did mac change the formula. why. This was holy grail for the past 4 years and I knew there was something different about it this time round, I actually thought my bottle was expired so I went to the Mac counter and learnt of this new change..which imo, is a huge mistake. Man, I could throw a big tantrum over this. It doesn't control oil at all. Doesn't make my foundation sit well. Basically, it did nothing. It doesn't even dry well after I put it on. Used to keep the oils at bay for five hours, now it makes my face look oilier than it ever did. Not to mention, it smells funny and reminds me of this ointment I used in my childhood. Because I don't want to waste it I'll probably use this as sunscreen on my neck. Sucks I have to hunt for another holy grail again...if anyone has any good suggestions please let me know :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by ildahysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best things to ever go on my face. But actually, it makes my makeup last all day, keeps me matte all day, and has spf!! I've veen using it for 3 years at least and if they ever discontinue it I might give up on life....ok not really but it'll be hard to match this amazing primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has great oil-control! I noticed a big difference at the end of the day when I used this. My nose and forehead was less shiny. The packaging is horrible, its impossible to get the last product out. I did notice that my foundation did not apply as smooth and flawless with this compared to my other primers so I would not repurchase. I really recommend it for girls with superoily skin, its worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Jkristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this product due to a recommendation by the mua, I'm very oily and needed something to keep oil at bay! I do like it but find sometimes if I put too much on it makes me feel caked after a few hours. It also has a strange smell but not overpowering. Packaging is ok and price is slightly high but overall it is a good product and would repurchase as it's got good SPF and doesn't seem to break me out!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this but i am disappointed. Only thing i like is that it has a high spf and its a good packaging. The mua said that it works as a primer. It does not make my makeup last and makes my foundation looks even more greasy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know it works well for a lot of other people but unfortunately for me I was left really disappointed. I found that it didn't help my foundation sit any better than with just having my moisturiser and foundation on. It did nothing for oil control throughout the day, I still got shiny and oily on my t-zone and probably even more so with this primer on, not only that but it looked like my make up was melting and disintegrating after just a few hours which was unusual for me before using this primer. For these reasons I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Jabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best primer by far, for someone like myself that struggles with oilness. I bought Mac blot pressed powder and I thought that was good until I tried this one. From now one it's going to be my HG. And YES I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by christine91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a week now and before that i did not use primer at all. I must say, that was a big misstake! I love that this primer has SPF50 because my face cream does not have any and a want to stay young ;)

I would recommend this to everyone :)