September 19, 2014 | 1973 users online

Masks - Natura Bisse - Diamond Ice-lift

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by madhat

I purchase it beause I read all the reviews here and I hoped I didn't waste 160 dollars.I used it yesterday and this is my sincere review!WOW!It is quite expensive but after having seen the results,I would repurchase it even if it costed 300$(Ok Natura Bisse don't test me!).Plumper,radiant,smoother face.Like I was sleeping for 10 hours and woke up in Wonderland.It's like the best treatment in the best spa of the city.Wish I I had paid attention to the reviewer who said to use a headband because if it sticks to the hair it's quite annoying to get rid of it!The smell isn't great but for the effectiveness of this product I don't care at all!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

Saw this product before and after in a magazine used under a mature model's eyes. The difference, the after looked like she had had her eyes surgically done.....Wow! The results are unfortunately temporary and for those of us on a budget, well this is just a bit too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by sspc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, I'll chime in on the reviews because I just bought a tube.
$164.00 with tax. Very expensive and a great product. HOWEVER, I won't purchase it again because Cabot makes a Vitamin E peel off mask for $13 that produces the same results. another one to try is Freeman cucumber peel off mask, which actually works a little better.

As I've said, it's good but not worth the money.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sablatt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this stuff, and I don't even know how I got it. I think someone must have given me a sample she got. It is really amazing, but it's significantly beyond my pocketbook. :sigh:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by blueirisjazz

I tried this product because I got a sample of it during a Neiman Marcus beauty event. It is supposed to be for anti-aging purposes, to give your skin a lift and increase firmness. I'm 23, so I don't really need anti-aging products yet, but I tried it anyway. I am not sure how it would work on much older skin, but this stuff is amazing!! It's very expensive ($148), but you don't have to use much, so one tube lasts a long time. I've never seen anything else like this. It took my skin from looking dull and tired, to glowy and vibrant. If I haven't gotten a lot of sleep, or I'm stressed this mask is as good as it gets. I definitely does seem to have a firming effect, so if you're looking for that in a mask, then this is a good product. This is without a doubt the best mask I've ever tried. Even if you don't have wrinkles or skin that's losing elasticity, you'll love this. It really does make my skin glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a little put off by the price, but I do agree that this mask is excellent. It's a peel-off mask, so you apply an even layer over your face (to the neck) and then wait 20-30 minutes and peel it off. If you get a little in your hair, it's a bit annoying so maybe be sure to pull all the hair back and use a headband and save yourself a little aggravation. The result is great - moisturized skin that is nice and dewy. No residue, no stripping, no sensitivity. When it's on, there's a cooling sensation (hence the "ice" of "ice lift"), and certainly the lavender adds a nice touch. Not a big deal and I doubt it adds much to the actual performance of this product on your skin, but an interesting if not somewhat gimmicky bit about its appearance - the mask in its gel form (not so much when it's dry) has an iridescent (sp?) pink-blue glow to it (dye plus something to make it pearly).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2008 8:50:00 AM More reviews by petit_ami

I think this is a pretty good product, I love the feel my skin feels right after I've peeled it off. Moisturised and clear. There is a cool feeling afterwards and something that feels like a "lift". Unfortunately, it does not last and one should use it right before a big event to get maximum effect. I won't be re purchasing because it's so costly and I can't justify the cost and the results. A great expensive treat that lasts a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ChrisRobb

This is my absolute favorite mask on the planet. You actually apply it after you cleanse, tone and put on any serums and or creams that you use. Starting from the center of all points on your face (forehead, nose, chin) you start applying the mask, spreading it towards the outer parts of your face, bringing down along your neck. Try not to get any on your eyebrows or hairline because it will stick. This stuff looks like a sheet of ice on your face after it dries 20 min - 30 min. I like 30 min. This mask plumps up your face and you do look fabulous. Try to leave the ends of the mask a little thicker and when you pull it off ( lift from the bottom of your neck up towards your forehead) it should come off in one piece and it makes your skincare penetrate deeper into your skin and what a glow. The mask does feel cool on your face. I could not get over the results. My skin was smooth, soft and lineless. I am very impressed with the results. I am using the glyco peel, diamond drops, diamond cream, and the stablizing complex and so far enjoying the results of clear soft skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by LOREBUNDE

Rec'd a deluxe sample of this from Neimans and had tried a while ago and didn't think much of it. Now about a year later starting to really notice the sagging and have been trying it periodically and now see what the fuss is about. I've finally mastered applying it - You need to have a pretty good thick layer for it to peel properly. The results are a firmer, softer feeling face. I can definately see a difference and am happy with the results. Will purchase the full size tube. I don't think the price is that bad @ $150 compared to some of the Natura Bisse products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by baxterdog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i purchased this product after reading the reviews here and being impressed with a couple of other NB products and I would have to say its another winner. As a special occasion mask its well worth the price as it has a remarkable effect of softening, smoothing and hydrating. I use the glyco peeling and 02 complex the night before then the day of the event I use this mask as directed after cleansing and applying both the rose mosquita oil and more 02 complex, it seemed weird to me at first to be applying a peel off mask on top of product but I gave it a go...... 20 minutes later I peeled off the mask and at least 5 years I would say.

I love it when a product works, and this one does, I'd love it even more if it didnt cost so much!