August 20, 2014 | 1136 users online

Liquid - Borghese - Sheer Foundation - Fair- Kirkland Signature by Borghese - Costco

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't a perfect match for my skin. When I first used it I got way too much out (oops) and so I put it on. It was way too yellow. It was headed for the trash bin but then I decided to try it again. I used way less and only applied it to the red parts of my cheek and the parts that needed to be evened out. I set it with my Lancome powder and my complexion looks as flawless as it will ever get :)

p.s. So far this is better than expensive liquid foundation from Estee Lauder and Lancome that I have used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation for when I'm in a rush and just need to slap this on with my fingers and just a tad Mac prep and prime finishing powder and it leaves such a nice dewy finish. very sheer formula. unfortunately not very buildable so I do have to use something else if I'm having a crappy skin day. overall a good product for those looking for light coverage and dewy finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My mom uses this foundation and really likes it. She loves the sheer, lightweight coverage (like a tinted moisturizer), and she finds the price reasonable, even though she doesn't use the concealer or powder. In fact, she passed the concealer and powder on to me (I don't wear foundation anymore). She may love the foundation, but I found the concealer and powder to be subpar. The concealer is thick and cakey yet doesn't cover well. And the powder is not translucent enough for my fair skin and doesn't keep my face as matte as MAC Blot Powder. Overall, I'm not particularly impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by xxfallenangelxx692

This product was too dark for me even in the lightest shade and I wasnt impressed with the coverage it was very sheer and didnt cover anything just enhanced what I was trying to cover. It looked orange and streaky. Its a little over priced for how crappy it is. I also broke out after using this product I dont reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by elinayal

This product is great! I was looking to find a new foundation, and I saw this at Costco and thought it had a great price and i decided to try it! I'm so glad I did! For me, the foundation is amazing. It fits my color perfectly (I'm in shade Fairly Light) and it blending in so smoothly. It also has SPF and left my skin looking dewy and glowy, like I just came from a Hawaii tan. My skin is not that bad. I have discoloration so I use foundation to even that out. This is probably light coverage, but definitely more then a tinted moisturizer for example. I will purchase this product again, its great! Try it out for yourself because makeup products are always different for anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by nicolecamren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didnt care to much for this foundation.It is a sheer foundation but honestly it looked like i wasnt wearing any foundation at all. For me i have acne scars so i need a medium coverage, but since costco has such good stuff i thought i would give it a try thinking that the foundation might be sheer and you could build it to a medium coverage;this wasnt the case. It also left me very greasy looking after only 2 hours of wear. I had my mom try the foundation on her she doesnt have any scars or anything but her skin just looked kinda blah nothing special. We returned it to the store. It's a great value 3 products for 14.99 but just wasnt working out for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Brina17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

All 3 products are a winner in the package. I don't use the concealer a lot because I don't like mixing my own color but that's just me, but it does work. The foundation matched my complexion perfectly and it has sunscreen. I do recommend a pre-foundation primer so this product will glide on and not go dry during the day. I use NP Set Pre-foundation Primer. The powder is great to set your makeup. This product is light and great for everyday and evening use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by cynicalkit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in fairly light on a whim when i went to costco and figured $15 is pretty cheap so why not try it out. I usually spend that much on my concealer alone.

At first a tried applying this with a sponge but it looked streaky or showed my dry skin flaking. Then i tried it again with my fingers and it was better but still blotchy and cakey in some areas. Lastly i tried to stipple it on with a brush and VOILA!! Flawless finish with no streaks or caked on look. It gave a sheer to medium coverage i was looking for. I didnt layer it on because anything that needed more coverage i used the concealer with the little brush it comes with. The concealer comes in three shades for combating my multi discolored face LOL. I love the fact that it doesnt oxidize and change color on me. I set it with powder and it holds its coverage all day. I didnt get any slickness or clumping or dryness. So far it hasnt caused any pimples or clogged pores either.

Overall i would definately buy this again with recommendation that you use it stippling it on for the best result.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by jennilyy

This is a good product. It's inexpensive, and it works pretty well for me. It gets kind of oily though, but I would buy it again. I would recommend this to anyone looking for nice, cheap mineral foundation, concealer, and powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kvgreenhouse

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased the medium color mineral makeup. I am very impressed. It went on smoothly, looks very natural and I have none of the stickiness that some people mentioned. I have older skin and would recommend it. Maybe any stickiness would be the moisturizer used?