October 1, 2014 | 1699 users online

Crème - Chanel - Teint Innocence Cream to Powder Compact Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Marcekler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really good foundation for the dry skin. Has good coverage. Loved the packaging!!!! But toooo expensive for such a small amount of product you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by puka13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hate that it is being discontinued :/
    late review
    Even though i my skin gets oily with in an hour lol. That is just my skin (i hav learned to accept it... for now)
    I love the foundation because it is very saturated in color a little bit goes a long way. i battle with my hyperpigmentation scars, trying to hide them at all costs lol
    I have very textured skin (large pores, scars... gross) a lot of foundations look un-natrual and magnify the imperfections. Even though i do not get oily (as fast) with those types of foundations, i can not stand the way they look.
    I would rather blot my skin and look good than look unatrual and blot less often.
    I love the color selection at chanel, on the yellow scale rather than pink. My perfect shade in the winter is shell.
    The foundation is very emollient and blends like magic. Concealer works in unison with the foundation, after i place spot of concealer it meshes with the foundation in a very nice way. I do get oily, but i can handle it by blotting with a paper towel very lightly. The foundation does not separate and turn blotchy or oxidize into a ugly color.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Zvezdamira

Hello everyone! I usually never write reviews, but I made exception for this product. It is very very good, and the coverage that it provides is super. BUT those who have acne-prone skin Please never buy or even try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my second time buying this product, so as you can see, I am in love with this foundation!
    This is great for dry skin! The first time I bought it, it became a bit darker than me since I lost my tan. So I started trying out other foundations (mac studio sculpt, which was alright, drugstore brands) forgetting about how amazing the teint innocence was. I finally went back to the chanel counter to try out their poudre douce soft pressed powder when I ended up falling in love again with the teint innocence after she applied on my face.

These are the wonders it did for me.

-Covered up my pores, much better than studio sculpt did

-Only need a little bit to cover my face, (my 1st compact lasted me a year)

-Gave a me a healthy glow, and you can actually build up your glow just by adding more moisturizer. I use ponds

-Coverage is amazing, even though it's sheer to medium, it covered up all my scars and sealed my imperfections better than the studio sculpt which was supposed to be full coverage.

I would recommend this for people with normal to dry skin, but if you guys have oily skin, try it out first at the counter and see how it goes. Oh and don't use the sponge it comes with, the first lady that gave this to me a year ago didn't tell me this and I had to learn myself. The recent lady that I just bought the 2nd compact from recommened I just use a foundation brush.
    Plus if you guys want more coverage without using a lot, I used those small triangular sponges, the foundation lasted a year for me just using that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by nicolestav

just perfect! I've been using laura mercier oil free foundation but this one is much better. It's a bit expensive but it's worth it! definitely give a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

Seems to be cakey (The make up artist apply some moisturiser then the foundation that s why I felt cakey) I think better wait til the moisturiser absorbed before apply foundation. It looks healthy skin and medium coverage. I got the perfect shade also. I walked out searching some shops outside but my buddha it didn t make my face even oily or greasy but looks health glow nice complexion. It s last for more than 6 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Gia6211

Amazing coverage---I thought this was going to be cakey and heavy---well its not at all! I have always used mineral makeup---and I will never go back after this...I love it and the coverage is beautiful and my skin glows after. Love Love Love!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by dtalksall

I could never find a liquid or cream foundation that I was really satisfied with. My mom has been using this for quite some time now, and about a year ago I decided to try it myself. I'm now on my second compact! It's creamy, hydrating, buildable & has a beautiful finish. I only use the sponge applicator for touch-ups or blending over blemishes. I've tried it with a foundation brush, but overall I get the best finish with a stippling brush. I don't always use primer (when I'm in a rush) or set it with powder and it still lasts all day. I use it about 3x a week, sometimes more, sometimes less and 1 compact lasts me about 9 months. I think it's because of the stippling brush. It doesn't grab a lot of product, but just enough to get an even cover. I wish they sold refills for it, so I wouldn't have to keep buying a new compact (like the testers in store)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Velvety-soft, hydrating powder based foundation. Despite its powder content, extremely comfortable to wear. Coverage: medium to full-on is realisable.

Only for those inclined to a 'proper made-up' look: nothing natural-looking here. That said, it's Chanel, so not at all harsh. Probably best to reserve for autumn-winter wear, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by marlon

Unfortunatelly, it was a terrible foundation for me! I have a small red pimples around my face from this foundation, so i would not buy this stuff again.